Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Alisson
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      21 (23.3%)
      Andy Robertson
      24 (26.7%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      13 (14.4%)
      Dejan Lovren
      5 (5.6%)
      Jordan Henderson
      2 (2.2%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      8 (8.9%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      3 (3.3%)
      Sadio Mane
      3 (3.3%)
      Roberto Firmino
      6 (6.7%)
      Mo Salah
      5 (5.6%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Voting closed: Nov 27, 2018 04:55:07 pm

Watford 0-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 25310 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: Watford 0-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #276: Nov 24, 2018 05:02:26 pm
      Maybe Liverpool won 0-3   Real Madrid lost 0-3   ha ha you mother f**ker Ramos

Great result. 

Well done Reds.

TTA   my MOTM and for the free kick. 
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #277: Nov 24, 2018 05:02:39 pm
      Maybe Liverpool won 0-3   Real Madrid lost 0-3   ha ha you mother f**ker Ramos
      saw in the news he was using anti inflammatory Steroids in the CL final v Juve. His doctor declared some different but similar drug on the report.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,282 posts | 1396 
      Reply #278: Nov 24, 2018 05:03:38 pm
      Don't think we should knock us because of the first half performance. It was dictated largely by Watford sitting so deep. Trying to kill the game. Disappointed in a sense as they have looked decent in attack but that's the deepest defensive display from a home side that I've seen for a long time.

Bit of space in the second half and we used it well. Job done..on to PSG..
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,997 posts | 3424 
      Reply #279: Nov 24, 2018 05:06:16 pm
      Alisson’s save from Delafou was crucial -

Good solid display all round - Bobby would be my MoTm
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Live: Watford V Liverpool
      Reply #280: Nov 24, 2018 05:07:33 pm
      Excellent three goals. Clean sheet. Job done!

(Hendo, you muppet)
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #281: Nov 24, 2018 05:08:11 pm
      Get the F**k in! happy about that. f***in watford playing that sh*te defensive stuff at home, i'd be bolloxed having to watch that.F**k em.What a F***ing free-kick by TAA was expecting him to bang it into the wall.anyways :kop5cf8koxp6: :food-smiley-005:
      Harrisimo

• 8,282 posts | 1396 
      Reply #282: Nov 24, 2018 05:08:28 pm
      Ref went over the top in sending off Hendo. Not much in both bookings. But as ever...give them a chance and they'll whip out the Red card sharpish.

If Hendo had not moaned over the first booking he might have got the benefit from the Ref....but give them the chance etc etc..
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #283: Nov 24, 2018 05:09:41 pm

What's up with the lad? They saw how he was carrying on like a F***ing bull in a China shop and started falling over at the slightest contact !!
      Soft lad starts mouthing off at the ref when he brung it all on himself.

Unprofessional and immature carry on that took some shine off a great win.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #284: Nov 24, 2018 05:10:04 pm
      Great game! Happy with the 3 points. Perfect on prediction league. Hendo red card spoilt it slightly, but United failed to beat Palace so great day.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,154 posts | 258 
      Reply #285: Nov 24, 2018 05:11:48 pm
      Bobby my MOTM.  Shaq and Alisson don't have their best game.  Hendo did well before the sent off.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #286: Nov 24, 2018 05:12:03 pm
      Great game! Happy with the 3 points. Perfect on prediction league. Hendo red card spoilt it slightly, but United failed to beat Palace so great day.

Incredible result, Watford for sure are no slim pickings either.

And, yes, delighted to see Woy put his name forward for the Man Utd job with that result....
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #287: Nov 24, 2018 05:14:52 pm
      Bobby my MOTM.  Shaq and Alisson don't have their best game.  Hendo did well before the sent off.

I thought Shaq did well and created chances. Alisson made that very important save that kept it 0-0, and Hendo was okay overall, but I thought his distribution was below average (as usual imo), just not as progressive as the other midfielders we have on the bench.
      Harrisimo

• 8,282 posts | 1396 
      Reply #288: Nov 24, 2018 05:15:42 pm
      Incredible result, Watford for sure are no slim pickings either.

And, yes, delighted to see Woy put his name forward for the Man Utd job with that result....

Yeah..gets a 0-0 and then claims " They have all these top internationals.....so we won"....nice one Woy...or nice Won Woy..
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,154 posts | 258 
      Reply #289: Nov 24, 2018 05:16:51 pm
      saw in the news he was using anti inflammatory Steroids in the CL final v Juve. His doctor declared some different but similar drug on the report.

Thanks for the info mate.  That's great.  I'm praying for the worst to him and his team.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #290: Nov 24, 2018 05:18:14 pm
      before we all start ripping players and performance apart just check out that table and we have such a balanced side between attack and defence now. Just 5 goals conceded and more than a third of the season gone already just outstanding effort by Jürgen and the boys. I bet the first thing Pep did was check our result and yes Pep we are still right behind you.
      Harrisimo

• 8,282 posts | 1396 
      Reply #291: Nov 24, 2018 05:23:31 pm
      Looking for a good result from Spurs V Chelsea....can't make me mind up on whether I hate Spurs more than I hate Chelsea....

Spurs dive all over the place and Chelsea leave it all to Hazzard.....Spurs win 1-0...suppose that's just about the best result for us.
      Scottbot

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Reply #292: Nov 24, 2018 05:24:24 pm
      We're up against an incredible City team to try and win the this thing but fairplay to Jürgen and the lads because they are making a good go of it. 13 games in and unbeaten. It's not been the swashbuckling fluent play of last season but we're resolute and hardworking, we don't concede goals and the lads up top are still doing enough to get the W most weeks.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #293: Nov 24, 2018 05:25:27 pm
      Looking for a good result from Spurs V Chelsea....can't make me mind up on whether I hate Spurs more than I hate Chelsea....

Spurs dive all over the place and Chelsea leave it all to Hazzard.....Spurs win 1-0...suppose that's just about the best result for us.

#i am going for 5-5 but 4 players sent off from each side and the points deductions for failing to control their players. Or any draw I guess
      Harrisimo

• 8,282 posts | 1396 
      Reply #294: Nov 24, 2018 05:31:29 pm
      We're up against an incredible City team to try and win the this thing but fairplay to Jürgen and the lads because they are making a good go of it. 13 games in and unbeaten. It's not been the swashbuckling fluent play of last season but we're resolute and hardworking, we don't concede goals and the lads up top are still doing enough to get the W most weeks.

Yes and I've been very impressed with Van Dijk...he's settled the defence, solid as a rock, calm assurance. Bit of the Alan Hansen about him in that he reads the attacks and senses danger quickly. Doesn't seem to shout his mouth off just cool and calm, rubbing off on Lovren a bit. Leads the defence brilliantly and only conceding 5 goals so far is in a lot of ways is down to him. Great signing.
      Scottbot

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Reply #295: Nov 24, 2018 05:35:32 pm
      Yes and I've been very impressed with Van Dijk...he's settled the defence, solid as a rock, calm assurance. Bit of the Alan Hansen about him in that he reads the attacks and senses danger quickly. Doesn't seem to shout his mouth off just cool and calm, rubbing off on Lovren a bit. Leads the defence brilliantly and only conceding 5 goals so far is in a lot of ways is down to him. Great signing.

I would argue his impact this season (so far) is equivalent to the impact Salah made last season. Hands down our player of the season and most likely he'll wear the armband for 6-7 years assuming we can keep him at LFC for the best part of his career.
      Harrisimo

• 8,282 posts | 1396 
      Reply #296: Nov 24, 2018 05:42:39 pm
      I would argue his impact this season (so far) is equivalent to the impact Salah made last season. Hands down our player of the season and most likely he'll wear the armband for 6-7 years assuming we can keep him at LFC for the best part of his career.

Think we've captured him for his footballing life. The Real's & PSG's go for bling...eye catching players. But he will be Captain next season I think. It's a natural progression for such a commanding figure. No disrespect to Hendo who has done a decent job taking over from Gerrard.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #297: Nov 24, 2018 05:59:59 pm
      I was surprised all match that the ref let Watford get away with as much as they did, with barely a talking to, and it bordered on the ridiculous at times.

Not that it's an excuse for Henderson.
      He knows better.

Still, a good win, and a cracking goal from TAA.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #298: Nov 24, 2018 06:13:19 pm
      After that first half was expecting a draw in all honesty, but made up with the three points.

Be interesting to see how Jürgen lines us up in midfield with Hendo suspended for the derby.

Quick Reply