Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v PSG?

Alisson
      39 (46.4%)
      Joe Gomez
      3 (3.6%)
      Dejan Lovren
      1 (1.2%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      18 (21.4%)
      Jordan Henderson
      2 (2.4%)
      James Milner
      5 (6%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      15 (17.9%)
      Naby Keïta
      1 (1.2%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: Dec 02, 2018 09:55:46 pm

Paris St Germain 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 37655 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Live: PSG V Liverpool
      Reply #299: Nov 28, 2018 08:53:39 pm
      Jordan Henderson is f**king sh*te, end of.

Truly amazes me how some people think he's genuinely class or they 'fully understand the job he does for the team whereas other people fail to see it'

Absolute garbage him. Completely out of his depth at this level.
      he's okay against teams bottom half of the premier league.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #300: Nov 28, 2018 08:54:16 pm
      neymar the rolling man.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #301: Nov 28, 2018 08:54:33 pm
      Get one of Milner or Hendo the defensive Midfielder who can’t defend off and we might still get something from this.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #302: Nov 28, 2018 08:54:43 pm
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,067 posts | 548 
      Reply #303: Nov 28, 2018 08:54:46 pm
      Well in Milly. good play by Sadio as well. And well done the linesman for overruling this tool of a ref.

Ok Jürgen, time to earn your corn and get us fired up for the 2nd half. Too flat and lacking in conviction in that 1st half. If we pull our finger out I still think we can win this game. We will get chances but we need to take the F***ing handbrake off. Stop trying to play within ourselves - this isn't F***ing Watford! We need actually to actually GO FOR IT!!! Take the risk! If we lose we lose, but let's not lose playing like ManU.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,665 posts | 491 
      Reply #304: Nov 28, 2018 08:54:54 pm
      Thank F**k for that linesman. Felt like sh*te seeing a blatant pen not given.

These P.S.G. players are getting on my nerves. Hope the players pick it up in the next half. It all starts and ends with the midfield. Win the midfield, we win the game.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #305: Nov 28, 2018 08:55:08 pm

It's disgraceful
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #306: Nov 28, 2018 08:55:13 pm
      Milner leaving his mark on these cu*ts is a game within a game. Some of my fondest moments of the season have been his tackles on Mbappe, Di Maria and Neymar.

Proper grit. Need more of those players at this level instead of your FIFA frat boy w*nk material like Neymar.

And Di Maria looks like Plug from the Bash Street Kids. Makes Wayne Rooney look like Chris Hemsworth.
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,759 posts | 259 
      Reply #307: Nov 28, 2018 08:55:14 pm
      Ref didn't want to give that. His performance so far if he's not on the pay roll has been dreadful.

If he is then he's doing them a grand job.

He is on a different payroll with EUFA.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #308: Nov 28, 2018 08:55:28 pm
      Got to get Henderson off, he's again been found wanting against better players, I'm sick of saying this, he's simply not good enough at this level, simple fact is, if he stays on we lose, get him off we have a chance, play Gini as the six, get the Shaq on and play him behind the front 3, Bobby, Sadio & Mo have been starved of balls to run onto, ramp the f***in pace up and let's get at them, so what we might lose by 2or 3 but by F**k they will f***in sh*t themselves if we go at them, cmon Redmen don't whimper out to these kunts, let's get back to rock N roll football like last season, look where it took us ?

YNWA
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #309: Nov 28, 2018 08:56:20 pm
      Some magic from Mane to get that decision.
      Ref should have even needed the official from behind the goal to award the penalty De Maria had both feet off the ground diving in for the tackle and out of control,Reckless play all day 
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #310: Nov 28, 2018 08:57:41 pm
      Got to get Henderson off, he's again been found wanting against better players, I'm sick of saying this, he's simply not good enough at this level, simple fact is, if he stays on we lose, get him off we have a chance, play Gini as the six, get the Shaq on and play him behind the front 3, Bobby, Sadio & Mo have been starved of balls to run onto, ramp the f***in pace up and let's get at them, so what we might lose by 2or 3 but by f**k they will f***in sh*t themselves if we go at them, cmon Redmen don't whimper out to these kunts, let's get back to rock N roll football like last season, look where it took us ?

YNWA

As poor as Hendo has been, Gini hasn't been much better. Two players who I wonder about their abilities at this level. When Oxlade Chamberlain left the field back in April on a stretcher against Roma, it was no ones vision to continue seeing Gini, Milner and Hendo together at this level. And yet here we are?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #311: Nov 28, 2018 08:57:51 pm
      Gomez didn't deserve yellow.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,711 posts | 896 
      Reply #312: Nov 28, 2018 08:57:51 pm
      Think it's just out of necessity rather than thinking it's his best midfield. Fabinho isn't up to standard yet and Keita hasn't played a competitive game at a high pace in over a month. He might well be better than the current three out there, but it would be crazy to throw him out there right now.

Same for Shaqiri, our midfield is being run around with relative ease by PSG. Do you think Shaqiri would solve it? If anything, the Watford game showed he's not really quick or very strong in terms of winning the ball back himself. I wouldn't mind seeing him come on in the second half, but I don't think it would have been a good idea for him to start this game.

Klopp, in my opinion, made the right call with regards to the starting eleven looking at the players available and their fitness. Not his fault the team didn't deliver. We've seen what they're capable of, they're vastly underachieving tonight.

Well said, would like to add that we are playing the most talented, and the most inform team in Europe. Away.
      This was never going to be easy.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #313: Nov 28, 2018 08:58:30 pm
      Referee is looking very highly suspicious. Luckily there are still decent people around in that linesman.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,665 posts | 491 
      Reply #314: Nov 28, 2018 08:58:51 pm
      On the bright side - Our 1st goal in 3 CL away matches.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #315: Nov 28, 2018 08:59:46 pm
      Proper grit. Need more of those players at this level instead of your FIFA frat boy w*nk material like Neymar.

Yep. Jagger and Do Caprio can F**k off too. They're not for me PSG. Superficial nonsense.

If we can keep within striking distance be nice to see what Shaqiri and Keita can add to the team.

Still think this is an extremely difficult ask to get anything here though.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,265 posts | 3503 
      Reply #316: Nov 28, 2018 08:59:53 pm
      Think it's just out of necessity rather than thinking it's his best midfield. Fabinho isn't up to standard yet and Keita hasn't played a competitive game at a high pace in over a month. He might well be better than the current three out there, but it would be crazy to throw him out there right now.

Same for Shaqiri, our midfield is being run around with relative ease by PSG. Do you think Shaqiri would solve it? If anything, the Watford game showed he's not really quick or very strong in terms of winning the ball back himself. I wouldn't mind seeing him come on in the second half, but I don't think it would have been a good idea for him to start this game.

Klopp, in my opinion, made the right call with regards to the starting eleven looking at the players available and their fitness. Not his fault the team didn't deliver. We've seen what they're capable of, they're vastly underachieving tonight.

At least someone can think with a bit of common sense and see the bigger picture.

Fabinho isn’t ready - can see that clearly when players have ghosted past him in the Prem , Naby has struggled with injuries and Shaqiri just wouldn’t have firmed up the middle

We are playing PSG - not some pub team and they are at times going to show their class. All this go for it stuff is nonsense - the game is far from over , Calm heads needed
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3064 
      Reply #317: Nov 28, 2018 09:00:09 pm
      As poor as Hendo has been, Gini hasn't been much better. Two players who I wonder about their abilities at this level. When Oxlade Chamberlain left the field back in April on a stretcher against Roma, it was no ones vision to continue seeing Gini, Milner and Hendo together at this level. And yet here we are?

Has been poorer in my opinion but they’ve all been sh*te.

Tuchel is Liverpool 17-18’ing us in the middle - touch in, touch out and go......

Virgil poor first goal for me and Milner badly caught twice in that move.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,875 posts | 165 
      Reply #318: Nov 28, 2018 09:00:40 pm
      He's such a disgrace. Must be so painful for him everytime he's fouled. He has overused the "rolling on the floor" act no one believes him anymore. Poor sportsmanship. And bad example for the kids.

Such a low pain threshold, despicable wimp, can't abide the f**ker.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #319: Nov 28, 2018 09:02:10 pm
      Jordan Henderson is f**king sh*te, end of.

Truly amazes me how some people think he's genuinely class or they 'fully understand the job he does for the team whereas other people fail to see it'

Absolute garbage him. Completely out of his depth at this level.
      I am no fan of Henderson, but tonight, I feel that the problem area for the midfield has been Gini and Milner and away from scoring the penalty Milner has not played well tonight
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #320: Nov 28, 2018 09:02:27 pm
      How much sponsorship money do people like Nike lose of PSG and Neymar don't progress? There your answer to referee decisions.
      Tadders

• 6,831 posts | 580 
      Reply #321: Nov 28, 2018 09:02:36 pm

Still in it and playing sh*te

Quick Reply