Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Introduce yourself...

Read 382885 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3427: Aug 11, 2012 08:50:55 pm
      Hey all, I'm brand new to this board. I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I'll be comming across last week of augst till first week of sept. I'm hoping to catch the match again arsenal. Thats why I booked this trip anyways :)

Ohh, my names Greg, by the way. If you see someone who looks very similar to Peter Crouch walking about it could be me!

Welcome to the forum BigGreg, hope you enjoy the banter on here.
      PG LFC
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts |
      • JFT96
      Reply #3428: Aug 11, 2012 08:55:24 pm
      Welcome BigGreg, enjoy our Country and enjoy LFC :)
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #3429: Aug 12, 2012 01:03:30 am
      Welcome Greg to the best Liverpool forum.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3430: Aug 12, 2012 03:04:25 am
      Welcome to the forum Greg.
      NaumanChoudry
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      • ☆★ Liverpool Football Club!
      Reply #3431: Aug 19, 2012 01:05:08 pm
      Hi, Guys!!

I'm Nauman.. You'll be seeing a lot of me around here!
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3432: Aug 19, 2012 01:28:51 pm
      Welcome to the forum Nauman.
      NaumanChoudry
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #3433: Aug 20, 2012 12:37:13 am

Thank You!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #3434: Aug 20, 2012 10:47:49 am
       Enjoy LFCREDS forum Nauman and welcome,cheers.
      NaumanChoudry
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #3435: Aug 20, 2012 01:08:36 pm
      Enjoy LFCREDS forum Nauman and welcome,cheers.

Thanks man!! Nice too feel welcomed :)
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #3436: Aug 21, 2012 12:32:59 am
      Hi, Guys!!

I'm Nauman.. You'll be seeing a lot of me around here!

Hi, Guys!!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

My name is: Nauman
      I live in: Birmingham
      I am: 15 Years Old

You'll be seeing alot of me round here  ;D

Welcome back, iiBonKeRsS!
      Bostonian
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #3437: Sep 03, 2012 11:10:18 pm
      evening all.as the name says i live in Boston,ma.I'm not john Henry!
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3438: Sep 03, 2012 11:27:04 pm
      Welcome to the forum Bostonian! This is a great place to discuss the club and share life.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #3439: Sep 04, 2012 10:11:45 am

Hello then Tom...  ;)

Welcome mate... Get yourself posting lad
      PG LFC
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts |
      • JFT96
      Reply #3440: Sep 04, 2012 05:37:19 pm
      Welcome Bostonian, enjoy the banter :)
      Bostonian
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #3441: Sep 05, 2012 03:31:57 am
      cheers lads.
      Dave K
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #3442: Sep 16, 2012 09:00:48 pm
      Hi everyone, I'm a Leeds fan but always had a soft spot for Liverpool. Mainly because of the players you had when i grew up (Fowler, Owen, Murphy, Berger) Thanks for accepting me on the forum.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3443: Sep 17, 2012 05:43:38 pm
      Welcome to the forum Dave K.
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #3444: Sep 18, 2012 12:17:44 am
      You're more than welcome boss. ;)
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #3445: Sep 18, 2012 09:11:37 am
      Hi everyone, I'm a Leeds fan but always had a soft spot for Liverpool. Mainly because of the players you had when i grew up (Fowler, Owen, Murphy, Berger) Thanks for accepting me on the forum.
      Welcome to LFCREDS Dave,I think of the battles we had years ago with Leeds when Don Revie was your manager,I remember one particular battle back in 1965 at Wembley.Anyway cheers and enjoy the forum.
      jeremy13
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #3446: Sep 28, 2012 02:59:38 am
      I am in no way interested in introducing myself and being on this forum for a chit chat, it's time for every LFC fan to properly understand the current situation and do anything possible to make FSG and Ian Ayre to join the real world. In my opinion I've had enough of hearing about a transition period and this guy being given time or that guy to turn the situation around. Do I think that Brendan Rogers is the guy that can get LFC back on top of English football however long it takes, very simply no. Do I have a problem with our Manager, no - he has been brave enough to take the job on that is currently almost impossible to sort out, he has been unbelievably unlucky in the first 6 weeks of his reign but at the end of the day even if he had won all the games so far and we were top of the league instead of being in the relegation zone is he going to bring Liverpool back from the doldrums, awake the sleeping giant, I think deep down we all know he's not going to do it. I had never heard of Rogers before Swansea joined the Premier League, that of course in no way makes him the wrong appointment, I admire him for taking the job on and I really believe that he is absolutely determined to prove people like me wrong. He doesn't need to prove himself he has done fantastic in his short time as a football manager but Brendan Rogers, King Kenny, Rafa, Martinez, none of them are going to do what LFC need now more than ever and that is to be back competing at the top of the premier league. Can anyone out there do it, in my opinion there is only one guy that has a chance in turning us around and yes I agree right now it's a long shot given he knows how difficult the job is and past history as a rival but when Jose Mourinho comes back to England next season he has to become our manager simple as that as he is the only guy out there that could and I repeat could not would turn things around, love him or hate him and most LFC fans hate him from past rivalry, he is the best there is and we need him to try and turn the situation around. Would he come to us, as I type now it's as unlikely as winning the lottery as he is no fool and he knows just how difficult things are for us at the moment but FSG get the cheque book out and pay him what it takes to try and get him to Anfield, he has worked with Brendan previously and they should work together again. We have to at least try, there is no one else out there, end of!   

Hi Folk...
      I'm Leon, from Italy, even if I live in Bristol right now.
      I'm a Fiorentina fan...but among English team Liverpool is
      definetely the best...!

Here are Fiorentina Supporter making Folrence Skyline:

We definetely don't like...(can I say hate?) Juventus and Milan as you can see
      from my avatar...!

25-5-05

Again thanks Liverpool!

Actually I have a Liverpool t-shirt and many fiorentina fans have
      Liverpool scarf.

See you guys...

Ciao,

Leon  :D
      [/quote]
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,260 posts | 8582 
      Reply #3447: Sep 30, 2012 05:32:57 pm
      I am in no way interested in introducing myself and being on this forum for a chit chat, it's time for every LFC fan to properly understand the current situation and do anything possible to make FSG and Ian Ayre to join the real world. In my opinion I've had enough of hearing about a transition period and this guy being given time or that guy to turn the situation around. Do I think that Brendan Rogers is the guy that can get LFC back on top of English football however long it takes, very simply no. Do I have a problem with our Manager, no - he has been brave enough to take the job on that is currently almost impossible to sort out, he has been unbelievably unlucky in the first 6 weeks of his reign but at the end of the day even if he had won all the games so far and we were top of the league instead of being in the relegation zone is he going to bring Liverpool back from the doldrums, awake the sleeping giant, I think deep down we all know he's not going to do it. I had never heard of Rogers before Swansea joined the Premier League, that of course in no way makes him the wrong appointment, I admire him for taking the job on and I really believe that he is absolutely determined to prove people like me wrong. He doesn't need to prove himself he has done fantastic in his short time as a football manager but Brendan Rogers, King Kenny, Rafa, Martinez, none of them are going to do what LFC need now more than ever and that is to be back competing at the top of the premier league. Can anyone out there do it, in my opinion there is only one guy that has a chance in turning us around and yes I agree right now it's a long shot given he knows how difficult the job is and past history as a rival but when Jose Mourinho comes back to England next season he has to become our manager simple as that as he is the only guy out there that could and I repeat could not would turn things around, love him or hate him and most LFC fans hate him from past rivalry, he is the best there is and we need him to try and turn the situation around. Would he come to us, as I type now it's as unlikely as winning the lottery as he is no fool and he knows just how difficult things are for us at the moment but FSG get the cheque book out and pay him what it takes to try and get him to Anfield, he has worked with Brendan previously and they should work together again. We have to at least try, there is no one else out there, end of!   

Hi Folk...
      I'm Leon, from Italy, even if I live in Bristol right now.
      I'm a Fiorentina fan...but among English team Liverpool is
      definetely the best...!

Here are Fiorentina Supporter making Folrence Skyline:

We definetely don't like...(can I say hate?) Juventus and Milan as you can see
      from my avatar...!

25-5-05

Again thanks Liverpool!

Actually I have a Liverpool t-shirt and many fiorentina fans have
      Liverpool scarf.

See you guys...

Ciao,

Leon  :D

Yes and we all know why Fiorentina fans have Liverpool scarves and we're not interested thanks! And stop F***ing banging on about that c**t Jose, he will never manage Liverpool, he's even said that himself.

Anyway we have our manager and I'm going to get behind him thanks all the same, so if not interested in introducing yourself and being on the forum here's the answer - F***ing do one!
      Nico93
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #3448: Oct 06, 2012 01:47:34 am
      Hello! I'm new here, I'm Uruguayan and I vacation for months in the city of Liverpool and obviously visit Anfield, and I was fascinated! Since that day I see every game and converted to fans hahaha my friends in my country I'm also a fan of the National Football Club which is where they played Luis Suarez and Sebastian Coates. Greetings to all and I know my English is pretty bad, I speak well but I find it hard to write a little. I hope to be understood;) YNWA!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3449: Oct 06, 2012 05:21:19 pm
      Welcome to the forum Nico93! YNWA!

Quick Reply