Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Wolves?

Alisson
      13 (12.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      8 (7.8%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      2 (2%)
      Andy Robertson
      1 (1%)
       Fabinho
      3 (2.9%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (2.9%)
      Sadio Mane
      71 (69.6%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Voting closed: May 16, 2019 04:49:50 pm

Liverpool 2-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 24070 times
      koppiteal
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      • CMON THE REDS
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #368: May 12, 2019 05:21:40 pm
      How do they decide golden boot now
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #369: May 12, 2019 05:23:10 pm
      How do they decide golden boot now

It’s shared.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #370: May 12, 2019 05:26:38 pm
      And most of that was 42 F***ing games

1st ever league season, the last two and can't remember the other one, but it's the 5th best ppg in the top flight ever, adjusted  to 3 points for a win.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,718 posts | 3941 
      Reply #371: May 12, 2019 05:27:38 pm
      I wouldn’t say I’m down but I’m finding it hard to take because we really deserved that title. Probably frustration more than anything because we keep coming so close with Klopp to silverware and keep just missing out. Hopefully June 1st that changes and then go on to claim plenty next season.

Exactly the same as me - more a disbelief type of feeling (in a bad way)
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,471 posts | 4592 
      Reply #372: May 12, 2019 05:29:16 pm
      1 point, taken to the last game of the season..Citeh & Pep look very relieved..

Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #373: May 12, 2019 05:30:06 pm

Mo is getting the left boot.

Moreno is just getting the boot.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,614 posts | 7142 
      Reply #374: May 12, 2019 05:35:41 pm
      Seeing Mo's daughter was just so delightful on a day which could have been sad she made my day.
      We go to Madrid full of hope and to fulfil our destiny.
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #375: May 12, 2019 05:35:48 pm
      Just remember it was Atkinson who robbed us of the Title, against Leicester, when he didn't send Maguire off for the foul against Mane.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,614 posts | 7142 
      Reply #376: May 12, 2019 05:41:24 pm
      This season has been exceptional and some moments memorable. oh and guess what City will not be in Madrid we get the last laugh.
      YNWA
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #377: May 12, 2019 05:42:13 pm
      30 wins this season  crazy but brilliant. That city match to me was turning point when ref bottler sending kompany off for a crude challenge that would have sent Mo clear. The players have been magnificent deserved much more reward we must now put all these fkn heartbreaks behind us and make sure we come put as European champions on June 1st. Getting sick of F***ing city now that's two titles they took of us and a league cup on pens. We'll done anyway lads no more could you do.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #378: May 12, 2019 05:44:22 pm
      Just remember it was Atkinson who robbed us of the Title, against Leicester, when he didn't send Maguire off for the foul against Mane.

Yeah, if anyone wants to blame someone or something on us not winning the title, it should be aimed at that shithouse of a ref for missing the foul on Keita!
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,357 posts | 290 
      Reply #379: May 12, 2019 05:44:54 pm
      I'm massively proud and thankful to JK and all the lads but I'll be lying if I said I'm not really hurting, hurting because we deserved it and hurting because we've come desperately close in a completely uneven playing field, City can feck off if they don't think they've bought another title. We have to win the Champions League now after the season we've had surely sport can be any crueler, 97 points superb achievement lads...
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,614 posts | 7142 
      Reply #380: May 12, 2019 05:45:16 pm
      next season will be different City will get nowhere near these points. The need  rebuild as we are just getting into our stride.
      Proud isn't the word of how I feel.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,357 posts | 290 
      Reply #381: May 12, 2019 05:47:07 pm
       :f_wah: sorry lads can't help it
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,304 posts | 4949 
      Reply #382: May 12, 2019 05:48:47 pm
      That’s why I turned it off as soon as the final whistle. Wanted to see our lads after the game but knew they wouldn’t show it. Typical sky, couldn’t even give us our moment despite being just as good.

Me too. F***ing aresholes.

We done our part but Brighton were never going to be good enough to get the result we needed.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,614 posts | 7142 
      Reply #383: May 12, 2019 05:51:08 pm
      reports of Brighton players on the piss all week is shocking and if true deserve some sort of sanctions.
      I just cant be sad about this season we lost ONE GAME all season. We are more together now than we have been for more than 30 years. I have seen the very best of this club and this team embody the very best of LFC so we go to Madrid to complete a perfect season.
      I can only say how proud I am of Jürgen and the Boys they gave us everything it would be wrong to think there was more to give.
      macbk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts | 64 
      Reply #384: May 12, 2019 05:51:32 pm
      I'm upset about City defending their title successfully, but winning in Madrid will ease today's pain ten fold.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,482 posts | 3436 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #385: May 12, 2019 05:52:25 pm
      So glad i have lfctv. Saw all the aftermath and interviews with Jürgen and the team. Mo's daughter is an absolute star.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,788 posts | 892 
      Reply #386: May 12, 2019 05:52:51 pm
      That game today in hindsight was very comfortable. We did not play all that well, but were in control.

Wolves hardly threatened.

Yet, that is exactly the kind of games City have had over the past weeks. No-one really going for it.

When Brighton scored today, it was the 1st time the opposition had scored 1st against City since December 2018.

Their run of straight wins was emphatic, but made too comfortable for them by a lack of effort and threat from the other teams.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #387: May 12, 2019 05:53:29 pm
      So glad i have lfctv. Saw all the aftermath and interviews with Jürgen and the team. Mo's daughter is an absolute star.

Transcript and detailed description of what happened? Please!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,614 posts | 7142 
      Reply #388: May 12, 2019 05:53:34 pm

that's ok mate emotion is how we ride with this club.
      I am just in awe of Jürgen and his boys but I just believe that our best day is to come on 1st June
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,718 posts | 3941 
      Reply #389: May 12, 2019 05:54:40 pm
      next season will be different City will get nowhere near these points. The need  rebuild as we are just getting into our stride.
      Proud isn't the word of how I feel.

They’ve done it twice in a row - not sure why you think they won’t do it again?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,614 posts | 7142 
      Reply #390: May 12, 2019 05:55:42 pm

its about £4 a month mate with every game live commentary. Mo's daughter is just the cutest thing you ever saw. Just watching the families walking around Anfield make you proud it make you believe Shankly's vision for this club is in good hands.YNWA

Quick Reply