Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Jürgen Norbert Klopp: Thank you. We love you XxXX

Read 2446 times
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,597 posts | 1681 
      • YNWA
      Re: Jürgen Norbert Klopp: Thank you. We love you XxXX
      Reply #46: Yesterday at 03:59:49 pm
      There's so great memories, big nights like Barca at home, Dortmund at home, CL win etc etc that stand out.

But one of my favorites - for some reason, not sure why - was a topsy turvy game against Norwich that we won with an Adam Lallana winner at the death, que Adam getting the top off and jumping into Jürgen and busting his glasses.   Just the mayhem, and the energy of it.   Brilliant.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=752276626954272

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/video-1246486/Klopp-reporters-fits-Lallana-breaks-glasses.html

"It's really difficult looking for glasses without glasses"
      « Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:11:20 pm by bmck »
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,327 posts | 2857 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #47: Yesterday at 05:04:21 pm
      5 days and 45 minutes, roughly, left

Going to be weird for a while after that
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,471 posts | 4592 
      Reply #48: Yesterday at 06:52:48 pm
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,668 posts | 1613 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #49: Yesterday at 10:26:45 pm

So so many, top of my head the Barca victory, standing in that line singing YNWA, he must have felt tremendous pride deep within, everyone could see the sparkle/tears in his eyes, I’m betting even he didn’t think the boys could pull it off, but to pull it off without Mo & Bobby was and is for me his greatest achievement and dare I say his own, no one gave us a chance, no one, but he believed and he instilled that same belief with his words….

“…he said to the boys it was impossible, but because it’s you, I say we have a chance..”

I don’t think there is another team who would have done what we done, and I include Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, all the top clubs in European Cup history, not one of them could pull it off, but we did, and we did it because of Jürgen Klopp and the belief he had in his players, no other manager in the world would have given them players the belief they could do it, that’s what we’re going to miss the most !!

YNWA

Jürgen said this match was his best night ever, it was also mine and I feel tremendously proud to say I WAS THERE and I will never ever forget that night, those memories will live with me forever, thanks Boss, you've given us Liverpool fans such an amazing time in the 9 years you've been with us, we won't ever forget you.

Be happy, enjoy your time off, have a boss time with your family and I can see him standing on the KOP one day in the future to support the redmen, love him so much, my heart will be broken on Sunday. :f_brokenheart:
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,044 posts | 537 
      Reply #50: Today at 12:01:25 am
      There's so great memories, big nights like Barca at home, Dortmund at home, CL win etc etc that stand out.

But one of my favorites - for some reason, not sure why - was a topsy turvy game against Norwich that we won with an Adam Lallana winner at the death, que Adam getting the top off and jumping into Jürgen and busting his glasses.   Just the mayhem, and the energy of it.   Brilliant.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=752276626954272

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/video-1246486/Klopp-reporters-fits-Lallana-breaks-glasses.html

"It's really difficult looking for glasses without glasses"

F***ing hell, that seems really recent. Did he break his specs again more recently, cos I seem to remember it happening very much post Lallana?

(On a side note, anybody else miss Jürgen's specs? I felt we lost something when he ditched his bins.)
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,717 posts | 3723 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #51: Today at 01:15:02 am
      Thank you for everything literally.

You showed us hard work, sacrifice, never give up, passion, humour and above all: success.

Ynwa Klopp.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,038 posts | 201 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #52: Today at 09:34:36 am
      I'll be forever grateful to this man for transforming this club to reaching the heights it was once at, maybe some that they never thought they'd see again. An integral part in building one of the best Liverpool, if not the best Liverpool sides in our history.

A truly phenomenal manager and person. The best manager to have managed this great club in my life time, he gets it - the city, the people, the club. Connected on so many levels.

He will be missed profusely and not just by Liverpool fans I'm sure, now go and be Jürgen Klopp the husband, the father, the grandfather and simply enjoy life.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,597 posts | 1681 
      • YNWA
      Reply #53: Today at 09:46:29 am
      F***ing hell, that seems really recent. Did he break his specs again more recently, cos I seem to remember it happening very much post Lallana?

(On a side note, anybody else miss Jürgen's specs? I felt we lost something when he ditched his bins.)

That was about 8 years ago, mad, doesn't seem that long.  Time has flown.   If he wrecked his specs again since I don't remember it :)
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 781 posts | 131 
      Reply #54: Today at 09:59:54 am
      I'd need to double-check at some stage but I think Arsenal's last 19 in the League was -

- Won 17
      - Drew 1
      - Lost 1

- it really shouldn't have to be this way for sides.....

I just hope at some stage fans in the UK can be a bit less tribal when the big issues arise. One way to drive it Home would be every club unfurling a "115" banner at every Home match.....

And welcome to Jürgen & Liverpool's world Arsenal.... Oh, but you don't get the God awful refereeing decisions we do though...

I really can't wait to hear what Jürgen has to say about the PGMOL, if he does open up about it in the near future...

God bless Jürgen Norbert Klopp... XxXX

The more I think about this, the more  ridiculous it gets. Needing 90+ pts every season to win the league. Leeds won it in 1992 with 82 points and played 4 games extra (42 game league season)....
      « Last Edit: Today at 11:08:44 am by Kurt Cocaine »
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,327 posts | 2857 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #55: Today at 10:00:30 am
      Be a lot of onions being chopped in my house come Sunday 6pm
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,408 posts | 797 
      Reply #56: Today at 11:41:26 am
      With all the football interest now out of the way we turn our attention to the last remanning fixture...a fixture which will stay long in the memory, a fixture none of us will ever remember the result. Like the majority of Liverpool fans I can't be there...except I sort of will be there, we'll all sort of be there, dreading that last chest pump in front of the Kop, overcome with sadness....but eternally grateful that he was here at all.
      This time next week he'll be gone......and that is not a happy thought.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,363 posts | 1414 
      Reply #57: Today at 01:00:17 pm
      Hard to find the right words at a time like this but I feel it's a time for CELEBRATION of Sir Jürgen Klopp time here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPpW_0wwEAA&ab_channel=PremierLeague

And this one is up there with the best.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,632 posts | 3859 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #58: Today at 02:30:39 pm
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 781 posts | 131 
      Reply #59: Today at 03:14:56 pm
      Just an incredible human being above all else, I’m really going to miss his presses, post match & other interviews & it will be like missing a very dear old best friend.....

Thank you for giving us the players & the club all of yourself Jürgen.....
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,966 posts | 5022 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #60: Today at 06:37:43 pm

What a top fella Jürgen is, I feel sad he’s going, but I look and think back to what he has brought to Liverpool and I smile, it’s been a wondrous 9 years and for all of us it has been a absolute pleasure to have lived through it, we will take those memories to our graves , we will tell our grand kids one day about Jürgen Klopp, and how he turned us from “ Doubters to Believers “ it’s so difficult to find the right words to describe just how amazing he has been, all we can say is a massive thank you, I’m sure we will say it in a special way at Anfield on Sunday, he is a very special human being and we have been so lucky to have had him in our lives !!

All the best Jürgen la, Danke

YNWA

Quick Reply