Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

The Run In

Read 13898 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,049 posts | 2725 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Run In
      Reply #414: Today at 08:33:06 am
      Really bad mate, absolutely crushed at the moment.

Genuinely sorry to hear that mate, I know how you feel I’ve been going through it for 10 years now. 🤢
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,800 posts | 6746 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #415: Today at 08:37:24 am
      Genuinely sorry to hear that mate, I know how you feel I’ve been going through it for 10 years now. 🤢

Thanks mate but you can't really say similar... not being a smartarse for a change.

We had 4 trophies at our grasp, ready to be paraded as part of Jürgen's sending off and to have 3 of them blown away by our own fault, no one elses, just ours and some sh*t reffing, in the space of 3 weeks, well, that's what breaks the heart strings into a million pieces mate.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,049 posts | 2725 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #416: Today at 10:36:00 am
      Thanks mate but you can't really say similar... not being a smartarse for a change.

We had 4 trophies at our grasp, ready to be paraded as part of Jürgen's sending off and to have 3 of them blown away by our own fault, no one elses, just ours and some sh*t reffing, in the space of 3 weeks, well, that's what breaks the heart strings into a million pieces mate.

Of course I can say similar 😂

4 trophies was also at our grasp beginning of the season doesn’t mean to say it’s going to happen. 😂 let’s be realistic here! If any team wins 2 trophies in one year it’s a good season, 3 is exceptional. It was never on the cards the way you’ve been playing for the last couple of months. Scraping results against poor teams. The trebles these days are only for the cheaters of the game and even then need luck in running.

Next season will be no better looking at the changes, you better hope for a good transfer window if your to get top 4.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,301 posts | 2845 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #417: Today at 10:50:51 am
      Think its citys for sure now. Arsenals big hope was spurs taking something off city but they seem to have imploded a bit

Unless of course we give them hope Sunday with another shitshow of our own

Quick Reply