Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 452750 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #5750: Apr 19, 2024 04:44:53 pm
      Ah obtuse.  Always remember Andy Dufresne saying that to the warden in The Shawshank Redemption. Surely the most famous use of obtuse :)

Me too. 😂😂😂😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5751: Apr 19, 2024 07:37:54 pm

It's so aggrevating  watching him sitting there laughing and enjoying himself when the club is playing like a league one side and putting embarrassing performances after passing it around the back for 45 min straight when we needed goals to advance.

Some of you lot! never seem to surprise me 🤦‍♂️ I’m loss for words with your negativity towards  Klopp. 😱 I’d take him at OT in a nano nano second. He’s not for a second laughing and enjoying himself, believe me under that exterior he’s hurting like you all! “well” I  say all but maybe not you reading your post.

There’s no doubting some poor performance of late but do you only mention the bad times and not good? Since Klopp took the realms it’s been more good that bad. Trust me if you’re acting like this now wait till the new manager comes along ( whoever that may be ) you’ll be calling for his head inside 4 weeks. 😂

You really do need to look back at your post. You don’t sound like a scouser unless you’re the bitter kind?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5010 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5752: Apr 19, 2024 07:51:35 pm
      Some of you lot! never seem to surprise me 🤦‍♂️ I’m loss for words with your negativity towards  Klopp. 😱 I’d take him at OT in a nano nano second. He’s not for a second laughing and enjoying himself, believe me under that exterior he’s hurting like you all! “well” I  say all but maybe not you reading your post.

There’s no doubting some poor performance of late but do you only mention the bad times and not good? Since Klopp took the realms it’s been more good that bad. Trust me if you’re acting like this now wait till the new manager comes along ( whoever that may be ) you’ll be calling for his head inside 4 weeks. 😂

You really do need to look back at your post. You don’t sound like a scouser unless you’re the bitter kind?

You being a rival fan Keith has more respect for Jürgen and indeed Liverpool than this f***in tw*t does, I can’t understand why or how he’s been getting away with posting such negativity towards the players and manager, for what seems like ages now, as I’ve said above it’s as if he can’t wait to put the boot in, we all have our opinions, some good some not so good, but that’s a forum, that’s why we’re all here, but I draw a line when it comes to idiots who post derogatory comments and have no clue about football or indeed our club, as a resident Man U fan you know your boundaries and have always been respectful, but not this f***in Numpty, and he’s supposedly a fan !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5753: Apr 19, 2024 07:56:50 pm

You being a rival fan Keith has more respect for Jürgen and indeed Liverpool than this f***in tw*t does, I can’t understand why or how he’s been getting away with posting such negativity towards the players and manager, for what seems like ages now, as I’ve said above it’s as if he can’t wait to put the boot in, we all have our opinions, some good some not so good, but that’s a forum, that’s why we’re all here, but I draw a line when it comes to idiots who post derogatory comments and have no clue about football or indeed our club, as a resident Man U fan you know your boundaries and have always been respectful, but not this f***in Numpty, and he’s supposedly a fan !!

YNWA

Shedding a tear here Billy Bob thanks. 😂 You been on the beer 🍺
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5010 
      Reply #5754: Apr 19, 2024 08:02:32 pm
      Shedding a tear here Billy Bob thanks. 😂 You been on the beer 🍺

🤣🤣🤣 Beer🍺, i can’t afford beer mate, sometimes I piss in a cloth and sook on it after a week or two 😉👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,296 posts | 1403 
      Reply #5755: Apr 19, 2024 08:11:45 pm
      It's inevitable that the Boss has dropped off slightly. By his own admission his energy levels are drained somewhat. He's calling it a day here for a reason and one of them must be his health. He's not above criticism however but he set the side up right in the United games and Palace. And the bad results have probably taken him by surprise as much as anything.

The players should not need the Boss to energise them. Poor performances are down to the players.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5756: Apr 19, 2024 08:19:17 pm

🤣🤣🤣 Beer🍺, i can’t afford beer mate, sometimes I piss in a cloth and sook on it after a week or two 😉👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      RedWilly

• 9,198 posts | 1641 
      Reply #5757: Apr 19, 2024 08:35:50 pm
      Can’t believe I’ve just read shouts for Jürgen to leave with 6 games to go.

If we won the league do we say the new manager won it in 6 games and rescued our season? Does Jürgen get any credit for it?

We put up with Roy and fans actually backing him, whole fan base tearing themselves apart over Rafa, houllier the whole fan base knew needed to go by the end.

And guess what, all of them got a proper stint  after the shouts started cos that’s what we do. Not one of them can lay a glove on what Klopp done (and I love Rafa and Houllier).

Even if his heads gone and he’d rather be on a beach, he F***ing deserves it. God forbid the man has a limit after a decade in the role and he’s looking forward to his break. One of the reason he needs a break is probably because of the part of the fan base that demands a 6-0 win every week. Gets us 2 points off the top with a few games to go and n*b heads are saying he’s not good enough. I’d be tired too. cu*ts
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,033 posts | 534 
      Reply #5758: Apr 19, 2024 08:45:47 pm
      The game yesterday is the most drained I have seen him. Hope he is ok, genuinely looked pretty haggard.

Remember not long after he arrived he had that health issue. Can't remember exactly what it was but it wasn't trivial. He had an op and then was back at work very quickly, probably quicker than he should have been. He's put a hell of a lot into the club, really heart and soul.

You can see how he needs to take a break, probably a pretty long break. The players should be crawling over broken glass to send him off with a title. I think they are trying. Hopefully they and Klopp can summon up enough for a run of wins, starting on Sunday. Don't want to see us petering out in his last few games. Won't affect his legacy though. One of our greatest managers, no question.
      Harrisimo

• 8,296 posts | 1403 
      Reply #5759: Apr 19, 2024 09:11:24 pm
      The game yesterday is the most drained I have seen him. Hope he is ok, genuinely looked pretty haggard.

Remember not long after he arrived he had that health issue. Can't remember exactly what it was but it wasn't trivial. He had an op and then was back at work very quickly, probably quicker than he should have been. He's put a hell of a lot into the club, really heart and soul.

You can see how he needs to take a break, probably a pretty long break. The players should be crawling over broken glass to send him off with a title. I think they are trying. Hopefully they and Klopp can summon up enough for a run of wins, starting on Sunday. Don't want to see us petering out in his last few games. Won't affect his legacy though. One of our greatest managers, no question.

Think he had his appendix out in 2016. The other time the problem wasn't disclosed but Klopp said he "wasn't ill".
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,337 posts | 779 
      Reply #5760: Apr 19, 2024 10:39:59 pm

Apart from one or two (and that's too many) feral clickbait chasing wastrels there hasn't been much slagging off of JK on these boards. There's been a number who've posted that he looks drained and that this job has seemingly taken its toll....and that's a fair assessment. I ignore these poisoned outliers and treat them with the contempt they deserve. Those of us still in control of our faculties all know and appreciate what the Great man has, and is still doing.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6743 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5761: Apr 20, 2024 01:41:09 am
      He's just the Best Character to come to this Club in decades.

Will surely be missed

But 6 games to go. Let's give it everything we have left and then come in here and say our goodbyes.

Not ready for Goodbye just yet!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5762: Apr 20, 2024 09:46:07 am
      Apart from one or two (and that's too many) feral clickbait chasing wastrels there hasn't been much slagging off of JK on these boards. There's been a number who've posted that he looks drained and that this job has seemingly taken its toll....and that's a fair assessment. I ignore these poisoned outliers and treat them with the contempt they deserve. Those of us still in control of our faculties all know and appreciate what the Great man has, and is still doing.

I’m on the same page, just wish he’d of chosen the other side of the M62. 😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5763: Apr 20, 2024 09:47:39 am

Will surely be missed

But 6 games to go. Let's give it everything we have left and then come in here and say our goodbyes.

Be a good day for us Mancs when he does, welcome back to mediocrity when he’s gone.  :f_whistle:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5010 
      Reply #5764: Apr 20, 2024 01:39:01 pm
      Be a good day for us Mancs when he does, welcome back to mediocrity when he’s gone.  :f_whistle:

You f***in hope??
      But alas my dearest spunk monkey that’s not gonna happen, that’s not to say we won’t take some time getting back on the horse that’s perfectly feasible but no way are we falling off the cliff like you’re lot has,

We don’t become a really bad side overnight, we’ll still have the nucleus of a very good side, what we need are quality bodies to fill up the squad, and this where Richard Hughes & Michael Edwards will wave their magic wands and find the golden nuggets like Sadio Mane, Bobby Firmino , Gini Wijnaldom’s etc we have never replaced their collective qualities, so please don’t think for one of your nanoseconds we’re about be Lemmings!!

We’re not !!
      Have nice mediocre time !!

YNWA

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8581 
      Reply #5765: Apr 20, 2024 02:20:10 pm
      Can’t believe I’ve just read shouts for Jürgen to leave with 6 games to go.

If we won the league do we say the new manager won it in 6 games and rescued our season? Does Jürgen get any credit for it?

We put up with Roy and fans actually backing him, whole fan base tearing themselves apart over Rafa, houllier the whole fan base knew needed to go by the end.

And guess what, all of them got a proper stint  after the shouts started cos that’s what we do. Not one of them can lay a glove on what Klopp done (and I love Rafa and Houllier).

Even if his heads gone and he’d rather be on a beach, he F***ing deserves it. God forbid the man has a limit after a decade in the role and he’s looking forward to his break. One of the reason he needs a break is probably because of the part of the fan base that demands a 6-0 win every week. Gets us 2 points off the top with a few games to go and n*b heads are saying he’s not good enough. I’d be tired too. cu*ts

Cranks, gobshites and cu*ts embarrassing themselves, especially as you say those posters pretending to be Liverpool fans trying to cause 'scenes'

Plus the children from the playpen that can't take a defeat.

I'm sure those calling for Jürgen to go will be publishing paragraphs about what a F***ing Legend Klopp is in May.

As I said "GOBSHITES"
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,755 posts | 863 
      Reply #5766: Apr 20, 2024 03:16:09 pm
      Seeing him on the touchline during our last two games and the interviews that followed, I think I am all for him stepping down and taking a break. Maybe its just me but I think Jürgen looks very tired. I've never seen him look so physically and mentally tired on the touchline or during interviews.

He quite clearly gave 110% for a long time and him being a human is catching up with him. Ruthless job. As much as I want him to stay, I also want him to be in good health, and be able to enjoy his life beyond just football.

Take a break Jürgen, you deserve it. And more importantly, thank you!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5767: Apr 20, 2024 03:43:38 pm

We don’t become a really bad side overnight, we’ll still have the nucleus of a very good side, what we need are quality bodies to fill up the squad, and this where Richard Hughes & Michael Edwards will wave their magic wands and find the golden nuggets like Sadio Mane, Bobby Firmino , Gini Wijnaldom’s etc we have never replaced their collective qualities, so please don’t think for one of your nanoseconds we’re about be Lemmings!!

We’re not !!
      Have nice mediocre time !!

YNWA

Judging by some of your fans you have gone sh*te over nite 😂 interesting times ahead next year, the plot thickens, just like that fcuking head of yours.   :f_whistle:
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 873 posts | 171 
      Reply #5768: Apr 20, 2024 06:06:26 pm

Will surely be missed

He'll be the best manager in a lot of people's lifetimes (the ones that were unlucky enough to not have been around in the 60s and 70s).

Whatever happens in these last 6 games pales in comparison to ensuring we give this man one of the most memorable moments in his life.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8581 
      Reply #5769: Apr 20, 2024 06:22:59 pm
      He'll be the best manager in a lot of people's lifetimes (the ones that were unlucky enough to not have been around in the 60s and 70s).

Whatever happens in these last 6 games pales in comparison to ensuring we give this man one of the most memorable moments in his life.

Or the 80s to see Paisley, Fagan or Dalglish.

Fagan won a treble!!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,350 posts | 1533 
      Reply #5770: Apr 20, 2024 06:30:37 pm
      Aminegtiffy is clearly a first class c**t.
      Not a red for sure.
      Always posting negative sh*t looking for a reaction.
      Best thing is, just don’t reply to his posts.
      He’ll soon get pissed off when there isn’t a reaction and he realises he’s just posting to himself.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5010 
      Reply #5771: Apr 21, 2024 08:56:10 am
      Judging by some of your fans you have gone sh*te over nite 😂 interesting :f_whistle: times ahead next year, the plot thickens, just like that fcuking head of yours.   

I noticed you still haven’t changed yer avatar, not my fault you can’t follow simple instructions, and you’re call me thick, 🛎️end !!

There’s no one more denser than a fat Manc w*nk  :f_whistle:

YNWA
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 60 
      Reply #5772: Apr 21, 2024 10:58:29 am
      Mental some are saying he should quit now,we pummelled City 2nd half,same with Utd,and same with palace,the team has been playing really well,its not his fault that our strikers are missing sitters from 3 yards,he sets the team up to create chances which we do,and some of the misses have been inexcusable if we do fall short this year its not his fault.

Quick Reply