Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 4th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W10 D4 L4

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 453761 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,087 posts | 3445 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #5796: Apr 24, 2024 10:30:01 pm
      I put this in the match thread, but it's relevant here too....

I was going to say week ago that he (Jürgen) had underlying health problems, but I didn't want to say it out loud..... (I really really hope I am wrong)............
      Anyone dissing on the big man (the legend) should maybe zip it for the next few weeks please... XxXX

What underlying health problems
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,087 posts | 3445 
      Reply #5797: Apr 24, 2024 10:34:03 pm
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,302 posts | 2846 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #5798: Apr 24, 2024 10:34:16 pm

I was going to say week ago that he (Jürgen) had underlying health problems, but I didn't want to say it out loud..... (I really really hope I am wrong)............
      Anyone dissing on the big man (the legend) should maybe zip it for the next few weeks please... XxXX

The players must have been told, would explain an awful lot

Hope whatever it is is fixable and the rest will aid that
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,087 posts | 3445 
      Reply #5799: Apr 24, 2024 10:35:46 pm
      The players must have been told, would explain an awful lot

Hope whatever it is is fixable and the rest will aid that

Fix what ? Has there been some sort of announcement in regards Klopps health that’s been missed or are people starting to spread sh*te on social media
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,549 posts | 1493 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5800: Apr 24, 2024 10:39:25 pm
      Nobody said they would, but as for today, that's another story, it's okay to be pissed off, it's human, you should try it, because the assault of optimism you do in these situations every time, especially when we just got battered by Everton and our manager looked quite frankly and sadly lost, is nauseating.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,302 posts | 2846 
      Reply #5801: Apr 24, 2024 10:39:30 pm
      Fix what ? Has there been some sort of announcement in regards Klopps health that’s been missed or are people starting to spread sh*te on social media

No idea what I just seen the post above my one
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,087 posts | 3445 
      Reply #5802: Apr 24, 2024 10:40:20 pm
      No idea what I just seen the post above my one

It’s someone making stuff up
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,302 posts | 2846 
      Reply #5803: Apr 24, 2024 10:41:07 pm

Who knows, would you be surprised if it was true?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,087 posts | 3445 
      Reply #5804: Apr 24, 2024 10:42:28 pm
      Who knows, would you be surprised if it was true?

I would even bother to even speculate or suggest that sort of stuff - it’s poor imo
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,260 posts | 8582 
      Reply #5805: Apr 24, 2024 10:52:16 pm

See how much health problems he has when he walks into his next job.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,302 posts | 2846 
      Reply #5806: Apr 25, 2024 12:01:51 am
      Me younglad text me, he was in there end 20 feet from our lads, said he couldnt help it when Jürgen came over after the game he just start crying....hes only 15 adores the man

Didnt help being told to cheer up we just beat Liverpool by somd blue aul lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,129 posts | 83 
      Reply #5807: Apr 25, 2024 12:08:58 am
      we've been pretty poor all season long but we've managed to ride the luck wave for a good chunk of

We still do. We have 6 points more than what is expected. This team overperformed most of the season. Klopp is not to blame. We spend quite some time in pole position and had quite some injuries. Do not underestimate those injuries and their subtle effects like look at Mo.
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 128 
      Reply #5808: Apr 25, 2024 09:27:54 am
      See how much health problems he has when he walks into his next job.
      Well hopefully he takes adequate time off this time. I'd hate to see the big man burn out. Even whilst managing for someone else....
      thanks2shanks
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | 28 
      Reply #5809: Apr 25, 2024 05:51:35 pm
      Kloppo's comments about stress in his pre-match presser made me worry about burn-out.

The match itself last night made me sad.  His health comes before any other concern.

So when he leaves I hope he looks forward to a good period of rest and relaxation, knowing he basks in the glowing admiration of every LFC fan for the amazing job he's done at Anfield.

YNWA.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,253 posts | 924 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #5810: Apr 25, 2024 07:46:36 pm
      Klopp looked lost night, never seen him look that way
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,445 posts | 3424 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5811: Apr 26, 2024 01:34:13 am
      Anyone else seen this stuff about klopp having a minor heart operation,  seems to me that it fits into the category of my brothers next door neighbours best mates uncle works at broadgreen type of thing
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,260 posts | 8582 
      Reply #5812: Apr 26, 2024 11:42:28 am
      Anyone else seen this stuff about klopp having a minor heart operation,  seems to me that it fits into the category of my brothers next door neighbours best mates uncle works at broadgreen type of thing

Do you not remember Souness with the Doctor on the bench at Wembley in 1992?

Now imagine Klopp!!
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,297 posts | 1403 
      Reply #5813: Apr 26, 2024 11:48:57 am
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 883 posts | 173 
      Reply #5814: Apr 26, 2024 11:48:57 am

My first thought when he announced he was stepping down was to do with his health.

The timing of it, no real previous indication he wanted to put his career on pause, then the interview itself.....he didn't seem right at all.

The idea quickly fizzled out my mind and came to terms with him maybe just having enough of it all, it's been 23 years non-stop (bar a 4 month break) day in day out.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,445 posts | 3424 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5815: Apr 26, 2024 12:26:38 pm
      Do you not remember Souness with the Doctor on the bench at Wembley in 1992?

Now imagine Klopp!!

Yeah, I remember.  Story was or is that he was in btoadgreen
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,302 posts | 2846 
      Reply #5816: Apr 26, 2024 01:13:08 pm
      Jürgen Klopp

Let me start by saying that this club is everything to me, my support is always for that badge and the club.....I will support every player and manager even if they are not good enough to be there, Ill hope they succeed for the club...

Players and managers will always come and go. Some youll miss and recall things they done forever. Some youll miss and move on from in weeks, some youll never think off again.

Jürgen Klopp is in a bracket on his own.

What he has achieved, and nearly achieved os incredible. The smart arses will say 1 leagie 1 champions league in 9 years isnt success....they dont get it, or purposely use it as a wind up

Hes dragged us away from mediocrity to annual contenders in everything we play for. Setting ridiculous points totals in seasons only for a once in a lifetime team to get a point more. 3 champions league finals, 4 Eurooean finals in his time is Psisleyesque, without the same reward sadly as the great man

Hes done this while promoting academy players, and biuying smartly, players for him and his way, not superstar big money names for the sake of it...he gave us back our swagger, doubters to believers.

He got the city, he got the people

The last few dsys have been tough, maybe the time is right to change, for him and us....but I know for sure Sunday May 19th at about 4.45 Ill shed tears at his final moment, im not ashamed to say that.....that final fist pump to the crowd. That last walk off down the tunnel....be tough

Jürgen Klopp, thank you for the so many memories....you will always be in the memory bank, never ever forgotten...you are a legend and a hero to us......You truly will never walk alone
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,594 posts | 745 
      Reply #5817: Apr 26, 2024 07:40:32 pm
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,253 posts | 924 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #5818: Apr 26, 2024 07:52:21 pm
      Jürgen Klopp

Let me start by saying that this club is everything to me, my support is always for that badge and the club.....I will support every player and manager even if they are not good enough to be there, Ill hope they succeed for the club...

Players and managers will always come and go. Some youll miss and recall things they done forever. Some youll miss and move on from in weeks, some youll never think off again.

Jürgen Klopp is in a bracket on his own.

What he has achieved, and nearly achieved os incredible. The smart arses will say 1 leagie 1 champions league in 9 years isnt success....they dont get it, or purposely use it as a wind up

Hes dragged us away from mediocrity to annual contenders in everything we play for. Setting ridiculous points totals in seasons only for a once in a lifetime team to get a point more. 3 champions league finals, 4 Eurooean finals in his time is Psisleyesque, without the same reward sadly as the great man

Hes done this while promoting academy players, and biuying smartly, players for him and his way, not superstar big money names for the sake of it...he gave us back our swagger, doubters to believers.

He got the city, he got the people

The last few dsys have been tough, maybe the time is right to change, for him and us....but I know for sure Sunday May 19th at about 4.45 Ill shed tears at his final moment, im not ashamed to say that.....that final fist pump to the crowd. That last walk off down the tunnel....be tough

Jürgen Klopp, thank you for the so many memories....you will always be in the memory bank, never ever forgotten...you are a legend and a hero to us......You truly will never walk alone

I had some serious health issues as did my wife both of us had cancer, I ended up in hospital being treated for pneumonia although it wasn’t just before the covid epidemic, not being in work I was able to watch all the games, I work 12 hour shits days and night, and I will be ever grateful to Jürgen for all the great times he gave us, the Two of us will miss hie enthusiasm and his attitude towards life. THANK YOU Jürgen sorry to see you go, great memories

Quick Reply