Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 461051 times
      waltonl4 and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,164 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #5865: May 01, 2024 03:52:29 pm
      A horrible thought invaded my head today - the mancs are going to be managerless next season  -  what if ?😒  :(

Sounds wonderful to me mate  :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,304 posts | 4949 
      Reply #5866: May 01, 2024 06:46:30 pm
      Can’t really see Jürgen doing any DoF type role in the future.

Manager or nothing I think.

Just about to post similar when I read that article.

DoF just doesn't seem to fit him
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 781 posts | 131 
      Reply #5867: May 02, 2024 08:35:33 am
      He'll probably go to the Mancs alright. The blue ones....
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,164 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5868: May 02, 2024 08:42:19 am
      He'll probably go to the Mancs alright. The blue ones....

You a wum in disguise  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,327 posts | 2857 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #5869: May 02, 2024 02:29:32 pm
      9 " not so normal " years.......

How very true, love it
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,400 posts | 6407 
      Reply #5870: May 02, 2024 03:05:55 pm
      Just about to post similar when I read that article.

DoF just doesn't seem to fit him

I think it's all just click generating speculation...hasn't Klopp basically said he needs to spend more time with family? How would being a DoF accomplish that?
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,178 posts | 527 
      Reply #5871: May 02, 2024 06:12:33 pm
      I think it's all just click generating speculation...hasn't Klopp basically said he needs to spend more time with family? How would being a DoF accomplish that?

Unless DOF means  "Doting on family" , I agree.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6785 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5872: May 03, 2024 02:27:27 am
      Very sad to think with a bit more luck Jürgen could've left here with 4 PL titles and 3 European Cups 😔

Literally how I feel

:f_wah: :f_wah:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,530 posts | 1517 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #5873: May 03, 2024 02:51:27 pm
      I was just going to post this. Not sure how I feel, but if 115 are found to have been fiddling, I think I'll cry.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,482 posts | 3436 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5874: May 03, 2024 03:21:38 pm
      Judging by his press conference I doubt Jürgen will get a job with TNT sports anytime soon
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6785 
      Reply #5876: May 04, 2024 12:57:49 am
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,314 posts | 769 
      Reply #5878: May 04, 2024 03:48:31 pm
      Explosive interview with TNT.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,131 posts | 83 
      Reply #5879: May 04, 2024 07:21:59 pm
      Very sad to think with a bit more luck Jürgen could've left here with 4 PL titles and 3 European Cups 😔

Or f*cking FSG could have spent more on Liverpool‘s legacy and less on their quest for profit - that is what the Sheikhs did with City - and we‘d be much more successful. Klopp‘s Liverpool vs. Pep‘s City reminds me on F1 1992: Mansell‘s Williams vs. Senna‘s McLaren. Senna had no chance due to Williams‘ technological advantage but still managed some wins including the infamous Monte Carlo GP.

That is what makes Klopp a tragic hero. Soon it will be forgotten just how good he was because people will look at his silverware and say: impressive but Mourinho and Guardiola have more.

This is why I do not like FSG and want some Sheikhs. We fans have degenerated anyway, so let‘s make it at least pure and go for the real rich who wanna splash out money.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,357 posts | 290 
      Reply #5880: May 04, 2024 07:25:32 pm
      Seen something on twitter showing Jürgen sat in the dressing room when he first arrived..the question was (to fans)...if you could do it all again would you? Also is there anything you'd change?

There's not much tbh, Mane leaving was disappointing but I think it was his decision to leave also no way were the club offering him and Salah bumper contracts...but I would've liked him to still be here.

I would've liked to have kept Gerrard in the playing squad for another season or two learning off Klopp but that might be sentiment skewing my judgement.

The ONE thing I would have done and it would've made the world of difference and now seen us well on top would've been to sign Erling Haaland from Salzburg in 2020...he went to Dortmund for £18m :f_wah:

« Last Edit: May 04, 2024 07:36:57 pm by Rush Goalie »
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,357 posts | 290 
      Reply #5881: May 04, 2024 07:34:25 pm
      Or f*cking FSG could have spent more on Liverpool‘s legacy and less on their quest for profit - that is what the Sheikhs did with City - and we‘d be much more successful. Klopp‘s Liverpool vs. Pep‘s City reminds me on F1 1992: Mansell‘s Williams vs. Senna‘s McLaren. Senna had no chance due to Williams‘ technological advantage but still managed some wins including the infamous Monte Carlo GP.

That is what makes Klopp a tragic hero. Soon it will be forgotten just how good he was because people will look at his silverware and say: impressive but Mourinho and Guardiola have more.

This is why I do not like FSG and want some Sheikhs. We fans have degenerated anyway, so let‘s make it at least pure and go for the real rich who wanna splash out money.

There's no doubt outside of our fan base Klopp won't get the legendary status his abilities and achievements have deserved.

I personally don't want to be like Oil cheat 115 FC but I think there have been occasions when FSG have let the squad stagnate, look at Utd though their spend and wage bill is astronomical and they are sh*te.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,662 posts | 490 
      Reply #5882: May 04, 2024 07:35:41 pm
      I was just going to post this. Not sure how I feel, but if 115 are found to have been fiddling, I think I'll cry.

In an ideal world, I want their titles stripped. Even 1 player bought illegally can make a massive difference, now imagine a whole F***ing squad.

And I just found out that pep's brother even has a stake in Girona of all teams, talk about money laundering.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,196 posts | 3477 
      Reply #5883: May 04, 2024 07:41:17 pm

Maybe you would be more at home supporting City 👍
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,357 posts | 290 
      Reply #5884: May 04, 2024 07:42:17 pm
      In an ideal world, I want their titles stripped. Even 1 player bought illegally can make a massive difference, now imagine a whole F***ing squad.

Aren't they changing the FFP rules or something? City will end up with a fine and a transfer ban some bullshit like that....if found guilty they should have their titles stripped and be relegated...it won't happen though.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,164 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5885: May 04, 2024 09:51:10 pm
      Aren't they changing the FFP rules or something? City will end up with a fine and a transfer ban some bullshit like that....if found guilty they should have their titles stripped and be relegated...it won't happen though.

Never ever happening, they will keep all their titles and cups.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6785 
      Reply #5886: May 05, 2024 12:13:46 am
      Never ever happening, they will keep all their titles and cups.

Nailed on mate. No way they are taking any of them, off them!

Makes me F***ing sick!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,596 posts | 1503 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5887: May 05, 2024 03:45:34 pm
      Nailed on mate. No way they are taking any of them, off them!

Makes me F***ing sick!
      They'll get something silly like a £10,000 fine per guilty charge, which won't be the full 115, they'll spin it so it's more like 15... and at most dock them 10 points, which is F**k all for them.

Quick Reply