Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 457694 times
      IrishRed_IO, lfc across the water and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2645: Mar 11, 2022 05:57:39 pm
      God I hope we can tempt Klopp to stay longer

if we are winning silverware I cant see him leaving. This side he has built has huge potential imagine if we end up with Mbappe too who would leave then
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #2646: Mar 14, 2022 08:46:59 am
      It will never be Gerrard in Kloppo's place. I also believe he will extend his contract and he'll be like Ferguson here ...

But, if he doesnt extend and takes a break, i fancy another manager with a clear philosophy who proved himself to a degree ... someone like Erik ten Haag, Ruben Amorim or Marcelo Gallardo ...
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,374 posts | 6400 
      Reply #2647: Mar 14, 2022 02:00:50 pm
      It will never be Gerrard in Kloppo's place. I also believe he will extend his contract and he'll be like Ferguson here ...

But, if he doesnt extend and takes a break, i fancy another manager with a clear philosophy who proved himself to a degree ... someone like Erik ten Haag, Ruben Amorim or Marcelo Gallardo ...

Pep Lijnders
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2648: Mar 14, 2022 05:16:51 pm

One Hundred per cent correct, I’d rather our Pep took the reins before Gerrard, the likes of tenHaag, et al are not of the standard of managing LFC, they are more suited to Munts, Spuds or Gooners, Gerrard needs to earn his stripes first with Villa, particularly in Europe before he takes the helm here, continuity is key here, Pep won’t change much from what the players are used to, and although life without Jürgen will be challenging I’d rather we go with what we know than rather than having unfamiliarity and inconsistencies within, with a new system or philosophy .

Y  N  W  A
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,303 posts | 1668 
      Reply #2649: Mar 14, 2022 05:25:16 pm
      Sure Linders might have same philosophy  and playing style etc just not sure he is big enough stature, players being attracted to the club to play for someone they have never heard of with zero track record in management
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,714 posts | 3719 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #2650: Mar 14, 2022 07:10:10 pm
      Let's enjoy him while he is here, like Salah.

Both are legends in their own way, both will be missed but we will continue to fight on.

Klopp's wife will be pivotal for him to stay or not.
      Stoertebembel
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 290 posts | 64 
      Reply #2651: Mar 14, 2022 08:02:46 pm
      Let's enjoy him while he is here, like Salah.

Both are legends in their own way, both will be missed but we will continue to fight on.

Klopp's wife will be pivotal for him to stay or not.

Maybe we should send her some flowers from time to time 🌻🌺🌼
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,131 posts | 83 
      Reply #2652: Mar 14, 2022 08:13:29 pm
      Maybe we should send her some flowers from time to time 🌻🌺🌼

Or maybe a song about him to sing in the stadium? How does those songs evolve anyway like the Salah song for instance...is it completely random or does some group has an idea, "present" it in the stadium during a game and if others like it they jump in?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,079 posts | 2112 
      Reply #2653: Mar 14, 2022 08:26:59 pm
      Or maybe a song about him to sing in the stadium? How does those songs evolve anyway like the Salah song for instance...is it completely random or does some group has an idea, "present" it in the stadium during a game and if others like it they jump in?

If you'll remember, Klopp told us to stop signing his name not long after he became boss.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,131 posts | 83 
      Reply #2654: Mar 14, 2022 08:38:34 pm
      If you'll remember, Klopp told us to stop signing his name not long after he became boss.

Ah, ok, that kills my idea.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #2655: Mar 14, 2022 08:38:54 pm
      I love that Klopp has no ego. Honestly out with being a great manager, he just comes across as as a great man. A thoroughly decent human being.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,079 posts | 2112 
      Reply #2656: Mar 14, 2022 08:43:01 pm
      I love that Klopp has no ego. Honestly out with being a great manager, he just comes across as as a great man. A thoroughly decent human being.

And like all great humans, he's the first to admit his flaws (even when we don't care about or see them!)

A true example of leadership.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,131 posts | 83 
      Reply #2657: Mar 14, 2022 09:04:57 pm
      What strikes me most: he leads and drives his players without any need to show authority or toughness; he's a natural leader.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,309 posts | 768 
      Reply #2658: Mar 14, 2022 09:26:25 pm
      Jürgen Klopp is simply irreplaceable at present, like a fellow poster pointed out let's simply enjoy our brilliant manager as long as Jürgen wants to remain at Anfield !
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,665 posts | 1599 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #2659: Mar 14, 2022 10:27:08 pm
      What strikes me most: he leads and drives his players without any need to show authority or toughness; he's a natural leader.

I think it's called RESPECT, the players have huge respect for Jürgen, they know deep down he won't stand for any messing and they respect that and him. You mess Jürgen about at your peril.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      Reply #2660: Mar 14, 2022 11:07:05 pm
      I think it's called RESPECT, the players have huge respect for Jürgen, they know deep down he won't stand for any messing and they respect that and him. You mess Jürgen about at your peril.

Spot on Cass,  and not only our players id argue 99% of EPL and same all over Europe,  he for me is the best Manager on the planet unconditionally,  Pep G....cheque book manager,  Maureen...cheque book manager,  closest to Jürgen I'd say Tuchel,  Ancelotti,  maybe Poch, 

They say manager's are judged by what they win, yes Pep G has won more but, given enough time Jürgen will supersede him, especially if and when he extends, and he will, enjoy it while he's with us ppl,  one day it Will end !!

YNWA
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,665 posts | 1599 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #2661: Mar 14, 2022 11:25:40 pm

Spot on Cass,  and not only our players id argue 99% of EPL and same all over Europe,  he for me is the best Manager on the planet unconditionally,  Pep G....cheque book manager,  Maureen...cheque book manager,  closest to Jürgen I'd say Tuchel,  Ancelotti,  maybe Poch, 

They say manager's are judged by what they win, yes Pep G has won more but, given enough time Jürgen will supersede him, especially if and when he extends, and he will, enjoy it while he's with us ppl,  one day it Will end !!

YNWA

Absolutely Billy, I don't know of any set of fans who wouldn't want him as their Manager, we are mighty lucky that he chose us and we should throughly enjoy every minute of him whilst he's with us as like you say Billy, he won't be here for ever and you only ever miss something/someone when they're gone, I'm 100% certain there will be a statue of him around the fields of Anfield Road one day.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      Reply #2662: Mar 14, 2022 11:38:58 pm
      Absolutely Billy, I don't know of any set of fans who wouldn't want him as their Manager, we are mighty lucky that he chose us and we should throughly enjoy every minute of him whilst he's with us as like you say Billy, he won't be here for ever and you only ever miss something/someone when they're gone, I'm 100% certain there will be a statue of him around the fields of Anfield Road one day.

Absolutely mate, he’s on his way I believe to be our best ever manager, now let that sink in for a few seconds, better than Shanks, Better than the King, and dare I say better than the humble genius that was Sir Bob, he simply has to stay here with us and will achieve that and more, he’s already got legendary status, may as well go the whole hog ?

Y  N  W  A
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,665 posts | 1599 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #2663: Mar 14, 2022 11:45:39 pm

Absolutely mate, he’s on his way I believe to be our best ever manager, now let that sink in for a few seconds, better than Shanks, Better than the King, and dare I say better than the humble genius that was Sir Bob, he simply has to stay here with us and will achieve that and more, he’s already got legendary status, may as well go the whole hog ?

Y  N  W  A

For me, no-one will do what Bob did in his short time as Manager, he was quite simply a genius at work, but I tell you what Jürgen isn't far behind him and if he stays beyond his 2024, well who knows what will happen, the world's his oyster.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,331 posts | 8605 
      Reply #2664: Mar 19, 2022 02:10:06 pm
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,112 posts | 3367 
      Reply #2665: Mar 21, 2022 07:26:08 pm
      Jürgen's next League game in charge will be his 250th as Liverpool manager and he'll become the first man since Kenny to achieve that feat. And should we beat Watford, it'll be our 160th Premier League victory under the German, the same amount we amassed under The King in his 280 League games in charge.

Incredibly Jürgen has suffered as many Premier League defeats, 34, in his 249 games in charge as Graeme Souness did in his 115 games.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,697 posts | 3937 
      Reply #2666: Mar 21, 2022 08:08:37 pm
      Jürgen's next League game in charge will be his 250th as Liverpool manager and he'll become the first man since Kenny to achieve that feat. And should we beat Watford, it'll be our 160th Premier League victory under the German, the same amount we amassed under The King in his 280 League games in charge.

Incredibly Jürgen has suffered as many Premier League defeats, 34, in his 249 games in charge as Graeme Souness did in his 115 games.

Wow! Incredible stats
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #2667: Mar 21, 2022 09:39:23 pm
      there are not the words available in the English language to say how much we owe  him and appreciate him.

Quick Reply