Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

Cody Gakpo Player Thread (F)

Read 29970 times
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,910 posts | 433 
      Re: Cody Gakpo Player Thread (F)
      Reply #368: Today at 08:03:44 am
      He has looked a lot better. Think I seen him in a YouTube video last week looking back on old LFC memories with Eliott Klopp and Ljinders.

In it Klopp said that he started to try and prove things that people never asked for. Which I think was a reference to him shooting too much and trying to score goals too often to what was to the detriment of the team at times.

I think in a functioning front 3 Cody's role has to be the Firmino and Bobby was class in that role. Bobby would go a lot of games without scoring so Gakkers shouldn't particularly feel like he absolutely has to score to produce a great game for the team. He just has to be the metronome for the wider 2 to play around.

The other problem with that is Firmino played with prime Mo and Mane and Gakpo is playing with an older Mo and 2 proper proper 🤡 in Diaz and Nunez who at this stage I'm convinced are deliberately trolling with their respsctive abilities to F**k up the most promising situations and naively run offside by going too early.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,019 posts | 197 
      Re: Cody Gakpo Player Thread (F)
      Reply #369: Today at 12:18:31 pm
      Beside the tap in, did he do anything?

Not.A.Center.Forward

Quick Reply