Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

Liverpool FC's Dirk Kuyt is burgled, now Gerrard's turn.

Read 5369 times
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Liverpool FC's Dirk Kuyt is burgled, now Gerrard's turn.
      Nov 20, 2007 10:14:28 am
      Man I hate reading this sort of thing, no respect given to anyone in this country & I'm not just talking when this happens to stars but joe public as well  >:(

Liverpool FC's Dirk Kuyt is burgled

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/breaking-news/2007/11/20/liverpool-fc-s-dirk-kuyt-is-burgled-100252-20132395/

Dirk Kuyt has become the fifth Liverpool player to be burgled in 18 months, it was revealed last night.

The 27-year-old striker’s luxury home was targeted on Thursday while he was away on international duty with Holland.

A spokesman for Merseyside Police said: “We are investigating a burglary at an address in Woolton, Liverpool.”

The raid follows a trend of footballers’ homes being targeted, often when they are playing matches.

The Merseyside home of Jerzy Dudek, Liverpool’s goalkeeper from the 2005 Champions League final penalty shoot-out, was burgled in June 2006.

He was on holiday in Poland when thieves took his Porsche car, jewellery and football memorabilia, including his European Cup medal.

Reds defender Daniel Agger had his Wirral home burgled in September last year and striker Peter Crouch’s house in Alderley Edge was targeted in the same month while he was on England duty.

Pepe Reina was burgled while he played for Liverpool in last May’s Champions League semi-final against Chelsea.

The Spaniard helped secure Liverpool’s place in the final by saving two out of three spot kicks in a penalty shoot-out.

He returned from the celebrations to find that his home in Woolton had been ransacked.

Jewellery, a Bang and Olufsen entertainment system, personal documents and a grey Porsche Cayenne with Spanish number plates were taken.

The Porsche was found burnt out in the West Derby area of Liverpool.

Everton winger Andy Van der Meyde was burgled twice last year, including one raid in which his pedigree puppy was taken.

Wayne Rooney also lost memorabilia, including his BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year trophy, when his parents’ Liverpool home was burgled in July 2006.
      « Last Edit: Dec 12, 2007 11:40:14 am by mrtommo »
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Liverpool FC's Dirk Kuyt is burgled
      Reply #1: Nov 20, 2007 10:42:49 am
      F***ing scallies.  Absolute no marks. 

It doesn't seem like the police are doing anything to prevent this happening, does it?

Surely now they will take some F***ing pride into their work and sort it all out so it doesn't happen again.

No respect whatsoever.  I hope Dirk gets all of his stuff back and that nothing of the sort happens again.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Nov 20, 2007 10:58:55 am
      This is just disgusting.........again

Why can't the thieving little scallies just keep their dirty little mitts off other people's property.

I'd have a bloody great big dog, if I was in the public eye.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #3: Nov 20, 2007 11:01:34 am
      Surely this must be gang related, it stinks of organised intrusion of some description. Disgusing scallies F***ing hate the lot of you especially for Dirk as he is a great bloke with all the work he does looking after those orphans.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #4: Nov 20, 2007 11:22:25 am

I do find it strange that these no marks seem to be well up on when the houses will be empty, yes they could know the players away but how do they find out about the alarms the property has or if anyone else is staying there? A hell of a lot of “casing the joint” must take place for the thieves to get away with so much gear from these footballers houses and even though they are stealing from someone who can afford to lose things like stereos and telly's theft is theft and they are just as scummy as someone who robs from a terraced house in the Dingle.

Only one Everton player robbed and about four Liverpool? I would keep my eyes on a couple of players from across the park being involved and Fagin Moyes selling the stuff at the car boot on Sundays as he tries to finance his next foray into the transfer market. ;)
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #5: Nov 20, 2007 11:29:58 am
      IOnly one Everton player robbed and about four Liverpool? I would keep my eyes on a couple of players from across the park being involved and Fagin Moyes selling the stuff at the car boot on Sundays as he tries to finance his next foray into the transfer market. ;)

Bless 'em, they just want some medals :D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #6: Nov 20, 2007 11:38:11 am
      Bless 'em, they just want some medals :D

My money is on Lee Carsley to give the game away as he does his shopping in a Reina goalies jersey with a FA cup winners medal round his neck , and then having to desperately explain to Police he is in fact Pepe and he just has a “glandular” problem!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #7: Nov 20, 2007 12:20:26 pm
      I'm sure this is making Liverpool a very sought after place for all the world's top talent to want to play in - NOT.

FFS - you would have thought that even the club would organise some security - it does the city and the club absolutely no PR favours at all.

Who's next?
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #8: Nov 20, 2007 01:01:31 pm
      Only one Everton player robbed and about four Liverpool? I would keep my eyes on a couple of players from across the park being involved and Fagin Moyes selling the stuff at the car boot on Sundays as he tries to finance his next foray into the transfer market. ;)

My money is on Lee Carsley to give the game away as he does his shopping in a Reina goalies jersey with a FA cup winners medal round his neck , and then having to desperately explain to Police he is in fact Pepe and he just has a “glandular” problem!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Class totally and utterly class especially the bit about Carsley, and the wonderful thing about it is its true LMAO
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #9: Nov 20, 2007 03:41:13 pm
      Bad news that. Feel sorry for Kuyt at the moment. Not long lost his dad, not playing as well as he could do and now this. It's a wake up call for the club to make steps for our players houses to be more secure when they are away. I agree with Glenbuck about the 'casing the joint'. Sounds very organised if you ask me.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Reply #10: Nov 20, 2007 06:01:49 pm
      I'm sure this is making Liverpool a very sought after place for all the world's top talent to want to play in - NOT.

FFS - you would have thought that even the club would organise some security - it does the city and the club absolutely no PR favours at all.

Who's next?

Alderley Edge last time I checked was in Cheshire.  And the Wirral is, well, over there. 

Getting back to the point - I think it is a bit rich to expect the football club to provide security.  These players are earning a fortune.  If I won the lottery and started going out buying lots of sh*t then I would make sure I had my own security.  I know Footballers are thick but come on - they need to engage their brain.  Liverpool FC is not their to wipe their arses for them.

I don't own any Porsche's but I do have a burglar alarm and I have got an angry looking dog (soft as sh*te though).
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #11: Nov 20, 2007 08:12:21 pm
      I too hate reading these types of stories. It just makes me unbelievably angry! I hope someone sorts out these idiots. Hope Kuyt gets back all his stuff.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Reply #12: Nov 20, 2007 08:48:01 pm
      Let's hope they stole the boots he has been playing with for the last couple of months.  :f_whistle:
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #13: Nov 20, 2007 10:01:06 pm
      Let's hope they stole the boots he has been playing with for the last couple of months.  :f_whistle:

:lmao: Funny.

Maybe there is a need for stiffer penalties than they have right now for burglary and joy riding. This chain of burglary incidents are ridiculous. Makes the police look unserious.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #14: Nov 21, 2007 07:59:25 pm
      It's getting ridiculous now. Absolute c*nts the ones who are doing it. Glenbuck I wonder too how the alarms etc aren't going off. Fishy.
      benforrest
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts | -8 
      Reply #15: Nov 22, 2007 09:21:34 am
      .........what can you say...... if you are tring to burgle a football players house...get a life, get help....no matter how much I hate a player I wouldn't steal there stuff, let alone a medal, which you can win maybe once in your life, if your lucky. Some people are taking this way to far, boo-ing off your own players is too far (no I'm not saying it was all LFC supporters). It's time to bring in home security for the players, I don't remember seeing threads about Riise's information, but this needs to be stopped, players need more protection!!! At least if you rob someone, don't take something that cannot be replaced, trophies, dogs and medals, it's the lowest you could go....
      « Last Edit: Nov 22, 2007 09:27:27 am by benforrest »
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #16: Nov 22, 2007 12:45:14 pm
      .........what can you say...... if you are tring to burgle a football players house...get a life, get help....no matter how much I hate a player I wouldn't steal there stuff, let alone a medal, which you can win maybe once in your life, if your lucky. Some people are taking this way to far, boo-ing off your own players is too far (no I'm not saying it was all LFC supporters). It's time to bring in home security for the players, I don't remember seeing threads about Riise's information, but this needs to be stopped, players need more protection!!! At least if you rob someone, don't take something that cannot be replaced, trophies, dogs and medals, it's the lowest you could go....

i doubt they robbed the players because they have a perssonal dislike of them .........more to do with the fact that they are rich beyond belief an they know when they are not home.

if it was me id pay someone to 'mind' the house whenever i wasnt there
      RedWilly

• 9,202 posts | 1644 
      Reply #17: Nov 22, 2007 05:28:29 pm
      Why would you want to rob a dog?
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #18: Nov 22, 2007 05:50:03 pm
      Everton winger Andy Van der Meyde was burgled twice last year, including one raid in which his pedigree puppy was taken.

All our players get Porsches, Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems and Champions League winning medals robbed, and Shandy Van Der Meyde has his dog robbed!

:lmao:
      Bootle Buck
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts | 30 
      Reply #19: Nov 23, 2007 10:35:27 am
      These bas**rds doing this to the players really aren't doing our city any favours at all.

Only enforcing the national sterotype of "all scousers are robbing bas**rds".

Having said that this city is going downhill fast and is catching London when it comes to crime.

I could hate and get really down about this city......if I didn't love it so much.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #20: Nov 24, 2007 07:43:59 am
      Police have noticed the burglers are using a rotation system.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #21: Nov 24, 2007 11:11:59 am
      Police have noticed the burglers are using a rotation system.

Classic.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #22: Nov 24, 2007 01:59:45 pm

Looks like they have mate.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #23: Nov 24, 2007 09:14:09 pm
      Why would you want to rob a dog?
      Just because they can because they're in the house, and it would hurt the player and their family.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #24: Dec 12, 2007 11:30:03 am
      Just seen on tv that Steven Gerrard's house was burgled last night whilst he was playing against Marseille.
      Wife Alex was at home at the time.

What type of people are these scumbags.
      MsGerrard
      Re: Liverpool FC's Dirk Kuyt is burgled, now Gerrard's turn.
      Reply #25: Dec 12, 2007 12:50:43 pm
      Just seen on tv that Steven Gerrard's house was burgled last night whilst he was playing against Marseille.
      Wife Alex was at home at the time.

What type of people are these scumbags.

Yeah I heard this too Tommo, apparently 4 men broke into the house and robbed some jewelry, Alex was not hurt, but badly shaken, she must have been terrified especially for the children assuming they were at home to.
      Terrible this is, it must be some sort of planned raid, the players must be wondering who's next?
      Who'd be rich and famous eh!!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #26: Dec 12, 2007 12:54:13 pm
      Arseholes aren't they? Just wish things like this didn't happen round here, it's not doing anything to get shut of the common stereoptype is it? :-\

Hope they're all okay!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #27: Dec 12, 2007 01:04:16 pm
      Don't worry guys it's all within Rafa's rotation policy.

They all get it sooner or later.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #28: Dec 12, 2007 01:08:44 pm
      On a serious note, this stuff must really unsettle players, particularly those with little ones, which is a lot of the squad.

Lost count now, this is getting ridiculous... could we borrow some of those gorrillas that protect Hicks and Gillette when they are over, to act as security at players houses on european nights away...

It's beyond a joke now... even getting coverage in Spain - does nothing for Liverpool FC brand and nothing for the image of 2008 European Capital of Culture.

Parry get your finger out and do something constructive, before somebody gets hurt and players leave ...from fear.

Ending with a bit of humour... nothing like a bit of group (rotated) seige mentality is there?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Reply #29: Dec 12, 2007 06:04:54 pm
      It is getting a bit of a joke.  Obviously organised crime.  Merseyside Police should be smashing this 'ring' if it exists as such.

Let's hope this is the last time - and yes - the media will love all this.  Can't criticise us on the pitch so will probably slur the 'Liverpool' fans.

Taken the gloss of the victory for me so I am sure it has more than do than that for Stevie.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Reply #30: Dec 12, 2007 06:33:34 pm
      High profile and yes the media are all over it - but the next story on the news was about an 86 year old in Manchester who was burgled and punched in the face as they stole a TV.

Puts it in to perspective.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #31: Dec 12, 2007 06:34:56 pm
      True, taken the gloss off the victory for me too. Can't imagine how much for Stevie. It's one thing his house getting burgled but another more worrying thing if his wife and kids are in the house when it's happening. Think it was just Alex and her mate though wasn't it?

I mentioned earlier on that surely the club could help out with this on-going burglary situation - which is quite silly really. It is down to the players themselves to take steps to prevent this. But I still think the club could help out in some way. Think they've come out with a statement saying they will.

I hope it's the last we hear of it but I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is another Liverpool player in line.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #32: Dec 12, 2007 07:38:45 pm
      Its sad to see our players houses being targeted by low life when they are away from home playing for our club.With the wages the lads earn I think it would be prudent to hire someone to stay in their houses when they are away.The funny thing is you dont hear of many Everton players houses getting done over,could it be that is because the low life realise that they wont find any medals.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #33: Dec 12, 2007 10:32:47 pm
      Liverpool to review security of players homes
      Posted at 10:48am on 13 Dec 2007
      The Liverpool Premier League football club will review the security of players' homes after captain and England midfielder Steven Gerrard became the latest squad member to be burgled while away on match duty.
      Four men broke into Gerrard's home this week while the player was steering his team to a vital 4-nil Champions League win at Olympique Marseille that booked the Merseyside club into the knockout stages.
      His wife Alex Curran was in the house at the time... Curran and another woman, who was in the house at the time, were shaken by the incident, but were not injured.
      This year, the home of Liverpool's goalkeeper Pepe Reina was burgled as he helped the club reach last season's Champions League final.
      Team mates Jerzy Dudek, Daniel Agger, Peter Crouch and Florent Sinama-Pongolle, as well as Everton's Andy van der Meyde, were burgled last year.
      Last month, striker Dirk Kuyt suffered a break-in at his luxury home in Woolton while he was on international duty with the Dutch team.

A step in the right direction.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #34: Dec 12, 2007 10:50:41 pm
      Solodee, Why on earth are you posting in blue? :lmao: of all colours!!!!
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #35: Dec 12, 2007 11:09:05 pm
      Solodee, Why on earth are you posting in blue? :lmao: of all colours!!!!

Oh no! missed that! my bad  ;D
      Cy
      Reply #36: Dec 12, 2007 11:13:01 pm
      it is very unfortunate what happenned to Stevie, but JD hit the nails...Let's put it in perspective...

That the club is taking step to review the security of player's home is for me not a step in the right direction but in the wrong direction.

It's the players responsibility (like for any of us) to protect our houses. What does that means? that money earn by the club will be used to protect players houses?..I find that difficult to accept although I understand the stress it must have been for Steve's family.
      lewis bano
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #37: Dec 12, 2007 11:31:41 pm
      i just think robbin houses is disgusting and how could people go and burgle some ones house when they no some body could be inside with kids. sh*t houses they are they wouldn't go an rob a house of well known hard fella. and they've got to be bluenoses robbin these players houses.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #38: Dec 13, 2007 07:16:40 am
      it is very unfortunate what happenned to Stevie, but JD hit the nails...Let's put it in perspective...

That the club is taking step to review the security of player's home is for me not a step in the right direction but in the wrong direction.

It's the players responsibility (like for any of us) to protect our houses. What does that means? that money earn by the club will be used to protect players houses?..I find that difficult to accept although I understand the stress it must have been for Steve's family.

I am sure the players have some sort of security systems in their houses. See we don't have the full details, so we don't really know where the lapses are. I am sure a player like Gerrard will have security guards and alarms; but even tight securities can be breached.
      5strs
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #39: Dec 13, 2007 01:40:19 pm
      I just think robbin houses is disgusting and how could people go and burgle some ones house when they no some body could be inside with kids. sh*t houses they are they wouldn't go an rob a house of well known hard fella. and they've got to be bluenoses robbin these players houses.
      Steve Gerrard is a well known hard fella.Your right though,robbing houses is discusting.Although i would love somebody to sh*t in Gary Nevilles kettle. >:D
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #40: Dec 13, 2007 02:56:39 pm
      These are the scum of the earth,but you would have thought after 5 of your team mates have been burgled youd step up security not that you should have to like,its clearly the same folk but i bet they get a slap ot the wrist if they ever get caught.
      lewis bano
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #41: Dec 13, 2007 10:05:24 pm
      Steve Gerrard is a well known hard fella.Your right though,robbing houses is discusting.Although I would love somebody to sh*t in Gary Nevilles kettle. >:D
      steie is a well known hard fella like ;D. had a little laugh about shitin in nevilles kettle, but if they dare to break i to jamie carraghers they will be in for a shock, he will knock seven shits out of them
      stellaakasugar
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #42: Dec 13, 2007 11:04:19 pm
      Surely all the Liverpool players can afford the best security measures anyone can lay there hands on though!
      Especially after so many of the team have had it happen to them!
      Feels really sorry for them and i hope Alex is ok but i hope they take the measures to stop it from happening again!
      I hope the rest of them who have not yet been burgled get some good security in asap!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #43: Dec 13, 2007 11:17:56 pm
      This wouldn't have happened if they'd hired Tim Hodges :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #44: Dec 13, 2007 11:52:19 pm
      This wouldn't have happened if they'd hired Tim Hodges :D

Isn't he wanted by the FBI?

The rest of them who haven't been burgled should need their head testing if something happens while they're playing an important match for us. Gone too far now.
      stellaakasugar
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #45: Dec 14, 2007 12:25:30 am
      Maybe the main reason there doing it is to put the players of there game??  :(
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #46: Dec 14, 2007 12:50:01 am
      Maybe the main reason there doing it is to put the players of there game??  :(
      It didn't work did it?! Quite the opposite.

Was gutted to hear about this. More bad publicity for Liverpool unfortunately and the chavs at work just loved having a dig - bas**rds.
      I have thought for some time about this security issue regarding Liverpool players and believe the club could protect it's players properties whilst they're on duty although ultimately the task falls on the players themselves. The money they earn should be able to used to implement a secure environment for they're families and possessions but not at the risk of being paranoid. The price of success...
      The average person can go about day to day life without too much concern regarding they're property but I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to be invaded by masked thugs whilst in your own home and being terrorized and burgled at the same time while be concerned about your children's safety. How nasty would that have been for Alex and then Stevie G finds out about it after one of the best game of his life... F***ing unreal.
      Maybe something will finally get done to prevent this happening again before something much worse happens.
      Liverpool FC can support it's players if it chooses to do so, they are no different to you or I. We all go to work and come home. The difference is we are entertained by Liverpool Football Club but at what price to the players and their families? I wouldn't wish that on any of them for my pleasure.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Reply #47: Dec 14, 2007 06:48:38 am
      I said it before and I'll say it again.  Nobody from my work helps protect the security of my home.   By all means the club can provide contacts or a service for the players - but if the players want their homes protecting then they have the finances to do so.

donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #48: Dec 14, 2007 12:37:31 pm
      JD, I think you are wrong... when Rafa wants to attract new world class players, they will have no doubt heard about this... saying to them, well yes it's a problem and each player now pays for his own security... isn't much of a pull is it...?

It's not a lot of money, compared to the wages and worth of the assets... don't forget that... they are assets on the clubs books 24x7... their safety, their piece of mind... is worth a bit of security expenditure in my book.

Do we want them worrying their arses off when we play Real Madrid or Inter away? No... we want them focused... we want them mean ...we want more Marseille's. Focus. Focus. Focus.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #49: Dec 14, 2007 02:39:17 pm
      Rafa Benitez has defended his rotation policy he says it keeps robbers guessing who will be home on match days.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #50: Dec 14, 2007 03:02:11 pm
      I agree with JD totally that whilst robbery of any kind is despicable the punching of an 86 year old bloke in the face to escape with his TV turned my stomach and makes me want to do serious damage to the scum who perputrate such a crime, whilst the theft of Stevies property disgusting as it is could surely have been stopped by proper security procedures being carried out at his house.
      I don't mean because Stevie is minted its allright to take from him its just that he easily possesses the means to pay for the best alarms, fences and any other deterrent to a would be scumbag where as the likes of me and you are left generally to sort out our own security devices e.g. marry a girl who doesn't take any sh*t and looks a scary sight with no make up on ;D

I don't think it puts off any future signings at all as theft can happen anywhere and the Reds players who have been targetted live all over the region and not in Liverpool city centre itself, also did you see in last weekends papers that Alex had bought Stevie a 10k watch for Christmas? and then on Tuesday night the thieves escaped with a watch!...can't beat a bit of advertising eh?

There is also no truth in the rumour that James Mcfadden has put in a transfer request for a move to Liverpool as he feels he will have a better chance of being burgled! ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Reply #51: Dec 14, 2007 03:24:03 pm
      Rafa Benitez has defended his rotation policy he says it keeps robbers guessing who will be home on match days.

:lmao:

Quick Reply