Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 10th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P17 W10 D3 L4

Michael Edwards Returns to FSG

Read 4249 times
      FL Red and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,724 posts | 153 
      Re: Michael Edwards Returns to FSG
      Reply #92: Apr 27, 2024 11:01:44 pm
      Yeah but the Saudi league flopped so bad. So many players who made the move are unhappy with the league, Maybe if PSG comes knocking but I don't think they news a right wing since they have Dembele there.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #93: Apr 28, 2024 02:05:51 pm
      Also Edwards oversaw one of our best runs in the last 30 years btw

You should be happy IF you are a red to have him back

Let’s hope he can help us play a part in bring the team back to the top again.

That specky, slimy tw*t and his stats sh*te could also be the reason for the changes that have seen the wheels fall off as Klopp hasn''t looked happy, especially when you see the leaks over Nunez/Nkunku.

Turns out he's the c**t involved in Klopp having to make that announcement back in January.

Almost like a game is being played and that F***ing game cost us the league.

If it comes out Edwards is the reason for the mood swing that cost us the league, he'll need to keep his F***ing head down
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #94: Apr 28, 2024 02:52:45 pm
      That specky, slimy tw*t and his stats sh*te could also be the reason for the changes that have seen the wheels fall off as Klopp hasn''t looked happy, especially when you see the leaks over Nunez/Nkunku.

Turns out he's the c**t involved in Klopp having to make that announcement back in January.

If it comes out Edwards is the reason for the mood swing that cost us the league, he'll need to keep his F***ing head down

I was laughed at when I suggested Klopp’s departure & Edwards arrival had a correlation & it was odd that none of the staff would stay & continue what Klopp & his back room staff had created..
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,142 posts | 3466 
      Reply #95: Apr 28, 2024 02:56:20 pm
      I was laughed at when I suggested Klopp’s departure & Edwards arrival had a correlation & it was odd that none of the staff would stay & continue what Klopp & his back room staff had created..

Edwards didn’t arrive back at the club until March , Klopp announced he was leaving 2 months prior to that

Edwards will be working for FSG as opposed to being sporting director for Liverpool

People really should stop with all the conspiracy sh*te - it’s poor and false
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,512 posts | 223 
      Reply #96: Apr 28, 2024 02:58:44 pm

Edward was hired after klopps announcement and he stated he did it so the club can find a manager before the next summer window for planning etc

Klopps best success came with the players bought with Edward and it’s fair to say the transfers have dropped a couple of levels since we left that structure imo

His whole back room team going is normal when a manager goes etc

I have no doubt a new director would have come on even if klopp stayed and so on

Also think we would have seen the same changes eg I think Salah and Diaz will go

Let’s get behind the club and support the changes needed to get us back to the top spot

Where we belong rightfully in a fair manner

We need Edwards and co to beat those cheating cu*ts
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #97: Apr 28, 2024 03:10:16 pm

The whole staff thing is natural especially if Slot wants to bring in his own.

But something happened behind the scenes from us to look like potential challengers and complete group - sheff utd onto man utd (league games) to looking like a gang of strangers looking completely lost from Atalanta onwards.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #98: Apr 28, 2024 03:11:45 pm
      Edward was hired after klopps announcement and he stated he did it so the club can find a manager before the next summer window for planning etc

Klopps best success came with the players bought with Edward and it’s fair to say the transfers have dropped a couple of levels since we left that structure imo

His whole back room team going is normal when a manager goes etc

I have no doubt a new director would have come on even if klopp stayed and so on

Also think we would have seen the same changes eg I think Salah and Diaz will go

Let’s get behind the club and support the changes needed to get us back to the top spot

Where we belong rightfully in a fair manner

We need Edwards and co to beat those cheating cu*ts

We should have already been beating them!!

Something scuppered our title charge this season and it's been written all over Klopp's face for the last few games.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,512 posts | 223 
      Reply #99: Apr 28, 2024 03:12:30 pm
      The whole staff thing is natural especially if Slot wants to bring in his own.

But something happened behind the scenes from us to look like potential challengers and complete group - sheff utd onto man utd (league games) to looking like a gang of strangers looking completely lost from Atalanta onwards.

I know what I’m saying is basic but I’m telling you, all we had to do was take our chances and we would be fighting for the title and the performances would have been fine

We simply ran out of legs a little in midfield imo and kept missing our chances
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,142 posts | 3466 
      Reply #100: Apr 28, 2024 03:14:24 pm
      We should have already been beating them!!

Something scuppered our title charge this season and it's been written all over Klopp's face for the last few games.

Yes - players missing chances , players making basic mistakes

You can look at every single game and it’s clear where we lost the match and it’s nothing to do with off the field
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #101: Apr 28, 2024 03:16:12 pm
      I know what I’m saying is basic but I’m telling you, all we had to do was take our chances and we would be fighting for the title and the performances would have been fine

We simply ran out of legs a little in midfield imo and kept missing our chances

Wasn't just legs in midfield though!!

The whole togetherness from the squad after the Sheffield utd game completely changed.

If you don't go the game then you won't know the sea feeling change from the game to the Atalanta home gamecwhen they looked like a gang of strangers.

Funny now how you're trying to get everyone to get behind the team, why not be like that a fee games ago, but hindsight is a great thing, no?

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #102: Apr 28, 2024 03:18:18 pm
      Yes - players missing chances , players making basic mistakes

You can look at every single game and it’s clear where we lost the match and it’s nothing to do with off the field

Same mistakes we've made in how many games this season and still fought back, that ffight was gone from Atalanta onwards.

Complete sea change in mentality and it wasn't just about missing chances, Nunez has being doing that all F***ing season.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,142 posts | 3466 
      Reply #103: Apr 28, 2024 03:22:14 pm
      Same mistakes we've made in how many games this season and still fought back, that ffight was gone from Atalanta onwards.

Complete sea change in mentality and it wasn't just about missing chances, Nunez has being doing that all F***ing season.
      Tbink you are looking for something that isn’t there

And it’s a shame that sometimes toxic rumours happen

The players have been sh*t , the manager hasn’t been great and it’s resulted in a poor run of form , and it’s not the first time it’s happened during Klopps time

The players I suspect are mentality knackered now and the efforts to keep us up there have taken their toil
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,512 posts | 223 
      Reply #104: Apr 28, 2024 03:25:31 pm
      Wasn't just legs in midfield though!!

The whole togetherness from the squad after the Sheffield utd game completely changed.

If you don't go the game then you won't know the sea feeling change from the game to the Atalanta home gamecwhen they looked like a gang of strangers.

Funny now how you're trying to get everyone to get behind the team, why not be like that a fee games ago, but hindsight is a great thing, no?

I’ve always been behind them but I call a spade what it is end of the day

I could very well be wrong but the attackers have bottled it this season and let us down badly

I think I’ve been consistent with that and because of our attackers lack of quality, I’m still staying we need a refresh by selling them and replacing them

(2 at a time tho)

Just think about it, Diaz had 3 incredible chances against city and bottled his finishing

Nunez against many times

Salah against many teams

Imagine Diaz took just one of them, imagine Trent scoring an empty net in front of him

Things could have been so much different, even in Europa. Nunez could have put us 1 up before their goal
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,387 posts | 787 
      Reply #105: Apr 28, 2024 03:31:28 pm
      Tbink you are looking for something that isn’t there

And it’s a shame that sometimes toxic rumours happen

The players have been sh*t , the manager hasn’t been great and it’s resulted in a poor run of form , and it’s not the first time it’s happened during Klopps time

The players I suspect are mentality knackered now and the efforts to keep us up there have taken their toil
      Let's be honest no one gives a shiny F*ck about rumours....you mention that you suspect the players are mentally knackered as if that is something beyond their control. There's no reason, or excuse for mental exhaustion, they are highly paid professionals and their ability to deal with pressure and stress are why they are playing at an elite club.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,142 posts | 3466 
      Reply #106: Apr 28, 2024 03:34:00 pm
      Let's be honest no one gives a shiny F*ck about rumours....you mention that you suspect the players are mentally knackered as if that is something beyond their control. There's no reason, or excuse for mental exhaustion, they are highly paid professionals and their ability to deal with pressure and stress are why they are playing at an elite club.

Of course there is plenty of reasons for someone to be mentally exhausted- and it doesn’t matter how much someone is paid that doesn’t stop them from being human and at times struggling to cope with stress and pressure

There is not one single human who wouldn’t at some point in their life suffer from some sort of mental exhaustion - and that doesn’t change being a football who is paid more than someone else
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #107: Apr 28, 2024 03:40:51 pm
      What was the reason for Edwards departure from us ..?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,142 posts | 3466 
      Reply #108: Apr 28, 2024 03:45:21 pm
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,264 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #109: Apr 28, 2024 07:53:22 pm
      Any idea who the second club might be?

And will it affect our budget
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,142 posts | 3466 
      Reply #110: Apr 28, 2024 08:02:57 pm

Won’t have any affect on our budget as both clubs will run as seperate sustainable clubs
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6776 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #111: Apr 28, 2024 10:21:38 pm
      ..... and we have gone to sh*t since the day he came back in or at the very least, since the day it was announced.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,350 posts | 287 
      Reply #112: Apr 28, 2024 11:00:46 pm
      I’ve always been behind them but I call a spade what it is end of the day

I could very well be wrong but the attackers have bottled it this season and let us down badly

I think I’ve been consistent with that and because of our attackers lack of quality, I’m still staying we need a refresh by selling them and replacing them

(2 at a time tho)

Just think about it, Diaz had 3 incredible chances against city and bottled his finishing

Nunez against many times

Salah against many teams

Imagine Diaz took just one of them, imagine Trent scoring an empty net in front of him

Things could have been so much different, even in Europa. Nunez could have put us 1 up before their goal

Forwards have cost us this season no doubt, we've blown it. I wouldn't say we'd bottled it but I don't why our finishing has been so poor.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #113: Today at 05:33:23 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,380 posts | 6403 
      Reply #114: Today at 05:41:26 pm
      Seems feasible that these cats didn't get on well with Klopp....they are all coming back now that he's on the way out.

Quick Reply