Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

January Transfer rumors?

Read 16486 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: January Transfer rumors?
      Reply #276: Apr 28, 2024 11:38:09 pm
      Our form went to sh*t at the wrong F***ing time. Bottled it for me.

The Arse bottled it last year and have come back better and stronger and well I hope they don't, but they just might win the F***ing thing!

Hope we can come back, next season and do what ever it takes (without cheating - cu*ts!!!) to go 2 places better. Gonna be a tough F***ing ask!

We shall have to agree to disagree mate. You lot are not a bottling club as a rule and all though I 100% agree Arsenal did bottle it last year but it’s a bold statement to say you lot did.

Based on current side ( forgetting summer transfer window ) you won’t be as strong a contender as you were this year. Arsenal more than likely the strongest again to fight the noisy neighbours. If they get a top class striker in I’m not sure I could call it next year. I’ll wait and see what happens in the window.

Much as we all dislike Lego head what a fantastic job he’s done to turn Arsenal in to a top 2 side in the Premier league when you consider he’s only been a manager a couple of years, he’s looking like the real deal. 🤢
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6743 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: January Transfer rumors?
      Reply #277: Apr 28, 2024 11:45:19 pm

We shall have to agree to disagree mate. You lot are not a bottling club as a rule and all though I 100% agree Arsenal did bottle it last year but it’s a bold statement to say you lot did.

Quick Reply