Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who do you *want* to win?

France 🇫🇷
      9 (47.4%)
      Argentina 🇦🇷
      10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup: Winner Argentina 🇦🇷

Read 81193 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,246 posts | 6364 
      Re: Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup
      Reply #736: Nov 29, 2022 09:09:20 pm
      Berhalter is literally American Southgate. Lucky for England they actually have quite a bit of quality. US doesn’t have the depth for Berhalter to be such a bad manager.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #737: Nov 29, 2022 09:13:42 pm
      Wales along with Qatar easily the two worst te@ms in the tournament.

Good Riddance.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,512 posts | 1766 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #738: Nov 29, 2022 09:16:37 pm
      Never watched again. But noticed trent got 20mins. L o l
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,928 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #739: Nov 29, 2022 09:17:59 pm
      Haha did they really call it that? What a clown show.

Just beeb announced, they called it player of the match tonite.  :lmao:
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,227 posts | 743 
      Reply #740: Nov 29, 2022 10:26:01 pm
      Exactly. It appeases the snowflakes.
      Self identifying competitor of the contest has a good ring to it...No pun intended
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,286 posts | 763 
      Reply #741: Nov 29, 2022 10:32:06 pm
      I must admit Wales where again awful tonight, on the whole been very poor, in this World cup campaign.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,205 posts | 1208 
      Reply #742: Nov 29, 2022 10:41:14 pm
      Wales nowhere near it tonight sadly. The achievement was making the finals to begin with. They do need some new blood to come through as Bale, Ramsey, Allen and a couple others won't last. I have to say I felt a bit bad seeing Rushie an absolute legend of the game sitting in the studio with Ferdinand and co. What was he supposed to say? 'we were sh*te'?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,034 posts | 2090 
      Reply #743: Nov 29, 2022 11:53:57 pm

:D

You'll never have Liverpool 5 - 1 Germany though will you???!

Owen, Heskey and Stevie! The one England result that was fantastic!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,034 posts | 2090 
      Reply #744: Nov 30, 2022 12:44:37 am
      Just catching up with the England v Wales highlights.

F***ing hell. Makes you pissed off that Scotland couldn't beat Ukraine and then Wales to get to this competition. Calling Wales unimpressive would be an understatement.

If Rob Page had any balls (which he doesn't, even though he pretends to be a Billy big bollocks) he'd make sure that Bale, Ramsey, Allen ended their international careers tonight. Needs a restart.

Also, F**k Carlos Queiroz. Stupid c**t. Intimidating journalists and pundits at this World Cup - all he' ll ever be remembered for. Failed manager whose level was playing two banks of four behind the ball for a small footballing nation like Iran. Ideal for a small footballing man like Queiroz aka poundshop Lurch impersonator. Let's hope we never see him at an international tournament again...and his gimpish wannabe Take That member t shirt look. P**ck
      « Last Edit: Nov 30, 2022 01:01:46 am by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #745: Nov 30, 2022 02:47:58 am
      With a typical striker's attitude.

I'm thinking I might have replied to a comment about Ronaldo, here. I was actually on about that other little tw*t, Bruno Fernandes.

Quality little c**t
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #746: Nov 30, 2022 02:49:25 am
      Wales along with Qatar easily the two worst te@ms in the tournament.

Good Riddance.

Yup. And the S*n reading supporters are all having a w*nk again as they've won.

Against F***ing Wales
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #747: Nov 30, 2022 04:48:18 am
      Yup. And the S*n reading supporters are all having a w*nk again as they've won.

Against f**king Wales
      If someone from England has joy because they won I don't see why you have to bring up that newspaper. What's with the snobbery of people in Liverpool being all anti English, I personally don't really care that much if England do well, there is so many things I don't like about the team and I'm from Liverpool. But people enjoying their nations team winning why is it only England out of all the countries in the world that it's not acceptable to be proud of being English? This needs nipping in the bud this crap.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,928 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #748: Nov 30, 2022 08:45:47 am
      :D

You'll never have Liverpool 5 - 1 Germany though will you???!

Owen, Heskey and Stevie! The one England result that was fantastic!

Never heard of that one mate.  :f_whistle:
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,227 posts | 743 
      Reply #749: Nov 30, 2022 10:40:48 am
      Predictable media hyperbole with "England's embarrassment of riches"....They beat Wales!...and I mean "They" and not we.
      « Last Edit: Nov 30, 2022 12:28:14 pm by Longy-Shops »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #750: Nov 30, 2022 11:05:48 am
      If someone from England has joy because they won I don't see why you have to bring up that newspaper. What's with the snobbery of people in Liverpool being all anti English, I personally don't really care that much if England do well, there is so many things I don't like about the team and I'm from Liverpool. But people enjoying their nations team winning why is it only England out of all the countries in the world that it's not acceptable to be proud of being English? This needs nipping in the bud this crap.

"That newspaper" defines every aspect of the hated establishment that crucified Liverpool and its people for decades.
      The football tragedies, the strikes, the actual culture of the people were all turned grotesquely into blame games by the establishment and the fuckers still try to mask the truth.
      Patriotism has long been the establishment's last line of defence!
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,218 posts | 1386 
      Reply #751: Nov 30, 2022 11:46:18 am
      "That newspaper" defines every aspect of the hated establishment that crucified Liverpool and its people for decades.
      The football tragedies, the strikes, the actual culture of the people were all turned grotesquely into blame games by the establishment and the fuckers still try to mask the truth.

Spot on. Thatcher's "managed decline" was in part a deliberate anti Merseyside policy. Fat arse Howe said putting money and resources into Merseyside to revitalise the area would be like trying "to get water to flow uphill". Fat stupid ponce.

Fact is Merseyside is an area of brilliance and has more credits than any other area throughout the UK. Innovation, creativity in sport, art, popular culture. In every area of modern life there is Merseyside influence...and the Pals regiments started in Liverpool.

Merseyside people have served this country with courage and dignity but have been sidelined by the establishment. So they can shuve their southern Tory anti scouse bias where the sun don't shine. Never liked Southgate anyway...arise Sir Harry Kane...pass the sick bucket..

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #752: Nov 30, 2022 03:36:22 pm

Are you F***ing dumb or utterly stupid?

F***ing hell the English have their own songs slagging off scousers. Literally go the away games and hear the songs and see the copies of that newspaper being waved about, then maybe you'll understand the attitude of why a lot of scousers don't give a F**k about England or England fans.

This also

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #753: Nov 30, 2022 04:20:58 pm
      Wow Aussies currently looking to go through.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #754: Nov 30, 2022 04:39:15 pm
      Are you f**king dumb or utterly stupid?

F***ing hell the English have their own songs slagging off scousers. Literally go the away games and hear the songs and see the copies of that newspaper being waved about, then maybe you'll understand the attitude of why a lot of scousers don't give a f**k about England or England fans.

This also
      Football is stupid kid, most beautiful game yes I will say overpiriced plebs on a pitch with everyone salivating over them is weird as F**k, most people don't even give two craps in this country. Ooo they sang a song, why are supposedly hard Liverpool fans from Liverpool all easily wound up? Got to be real about this, ridiculous. I don't think of English people as fans of footy just people and I love this country so much.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,393 posts | 3397 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #755: Nov 30, 2022 04:46:47 pm
      The pressure of being my team in the office sweepstake has obviously got to Denmark
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #756: Nov 30, 2022 04:52:11 pm
      Wow Aussies currently looking to go through.

Who would have thought?  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,928 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #757: Nov 30, 2022 05:07:43 pm
      Aussie Red in the last 16.  :o Well done matey  :lmao:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #758: Nov 30, 2022 05:22:34 pm
      Football is stupid kid, most beautiful game yes I will say overpiriced plebs on a pitch with everyone salivating over them is weird as F**k, most people don't even give two craps in this country. Ooo they sang a song, why are supposedly hard Liverpool fans from Liverpool all easily wound up? Got to be real about this, ridiculous. I don't think of English people as fans of footy just people and I love this country so much.

You haven’t got a scooby lad!

Quick Reply