Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W7 D2 L0

Pre match: Brighton vs Liverpool - EPL; Saturday March 12th, K.O. 12.30

Read 5189 times
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,813 posts | 1406 
      Re: Pre match: Brighton vs Liverpool - EPL; Saturday March 12th, K.O. 12.30
      Reply #46: Mar 11, 2022 11:52:30 pm
      Those Klopp comments on Salah have really dampened my mood. Pissed off.

Need the whole team pulling in the same direction and hope this doesn’t throw us off course.

If this throws us off then that would speak very poorly of the team, which is why it won’t happen. Chelsea has had no problem winning their last 2 games despite much higher turmoil than we’ll ever have.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #47: Mar 12, 2022 10:38:37 am
      F**k just got home wasted. Two hours before kick off. Missus in the shower. I so wanna go to bed. It’s gonna be a boring 0-1 right?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,927 posts | 823 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #48: Mar 12, 2022 10:46:57 am
      BaHA will need to be at their absolute  best to get anything from this game, and we need to be way off kilter for us to allow it, no game in the EPL is easy and this won’t be either, however the gulf in class is huge and will be the difference between us, with the amount of games we play these days this fixture would have been a potential banana skin a couple seasons back, but now we have the luxury of rotation I don’t think we’ll have too many worries.

1-3 Mighty Redmen

I have a MRI scan tomorrow  morning  which will show if the radiation & Chemo treatment I had has worked or not, I won’t find out until the boffins have analysed the results of the MRI and reported to my Oncologist, probably two weeks away, but this is crunch time, the date  I’ve been looking forward to, I’m a bit apprehensive if I’m honest and obviously hoping for the best news possible, I know you guys are behind me and I will take your support with me tomorrow and beyond , so I thank you all in advance, very much appreciated, Cheers.

Y  N  W  A

Best of luck Billy YNWA!
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,828 posts | 580 
      Reply #49: Mar 12, 2022 10:59:14 am
      3 points today will be huge. Seems like we sys this every week, but they know how to play against us. I can see this being a draw
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,922 posts | 443 
      Reply #50: Mar 12, 2022 11:02:20 am
      With the Salah talk and some rumours about Thiago, VVD and Hendos availability around covid issues this is scratchy game for us now.

Early KOs not not ideal but it's the same for both sides. We need to be better than the previous 3 games to win here.

Quick Reply