Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Pre match: Forest v Liverpool - FA cup; Sunday March 20th, KO 18.00

Read 4872 times
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts | 114 
      Re: Pre match: Forest v Liverpool - FA cup; Sunday March 21st, KO 18.00
      Reply #46: Mar 20, 2022 04:16:15 pm
      We all hate scabs and scabs and scabs, scabs and scabs and scabs and scabs. We all hate f**king scabs.

Used to love singing that on the all old kop against this shower.

I preferred F**k em all, F**k em all, at Anfield the Forest will fall. We'll never be mastered by Cloughie's red bas**rds for we are the cream of them all!!
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,306 posts | 1669 
      Re: Pre match: Forest v Liverpool - FA cup; Sunday March 20th, KO 18.00
      Reply #47: Mar 20, 2022 04:52:34 pm
      No Salah or Mane involved
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #48: Mar 20, 2022 04:58:48 pm
      Lovely gesture with the 97 seats left empty

Now lets go old school and have the game put to bed by the half hour mark

Sorry for being at it again… let’s put the game to bed by the first 10m. That would ease the minds of the nervous strawberry fans.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #49: Mar 20, 2022 05:02:40 pm
      Clough went down in my estimations after his comments about hillsbrough though his trophy haul is impressive.
      As for the ‘scabs’, I don’t really know where to start on that. My family were all miners and would strike except for my uncle who once went in as he could no longer afford to feed his family. Without pay he was given £14 a week and even though my grandad bailed him out a bit he struggled. Not saying that’s what happened in Nottingham but not all ‘scabs’ should be humiliated further.

As for the game today will be interested to see what team goes out and who is at right back? I have a feeling it will be Gomez.

Every striking miner struggled mate, that was what the trust money was for, to feed their families during down time, all those miners worked hard to donate to that fund, it was their money, and that f***in bi*ch Thatcher stole it from them, stole their hard earned money, stopped them supporting their families, that’s the kind of ppl that run this country, f***in parasites, there is absolutely no difference today, their all one and the same, NEVER TRUST A TORY !!

Quick Reply