Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Luis Diaz Player Thread (F)

Read 59088 times
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,185 posts | 1099 
      Re: Luis Diaz Player Thread (F)
      Reply #805: Apr 28, 2024 03:37:14 pm
      Diaz has shown growth in the last month, and a big part of that is Robbo is healthy and getting forward. I say this to say Diaz will only grow further with better pieces around him. A new CF would improve a multitude of positions
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6743 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #806: Apr 28, 2024 11:07:15 pm
      I've said it before and I will say it again.

He huffs, he puffs but he doesn't blow sh*t down!

Nunez and Mo not even huffing so at least he's doing something better then them.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,064 posts | 2110 
      Reply #807: Apr 29, 2024 06:35:47 pm
      Diaz has shown growth in the last month, and a big part of that is Robbo is healthy and getting forward. I say this to say Diaz will only grow further with better pieces around him. A new CF would improve a multitude of positions

Perhaps, but he has to take the initiative himself ie with success. We need players to get us back to a standard where we can win the league and the Champions Lesgue again and those players are the type who could win a match on their own. Diaz hasn't shown that yet even with his huffing and puffing. And it's been 2 and a half years now.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #808: Apr 29, 2024 06:47:36 pm
      Perhaps, but he has to take the initiative himself ie with success. We need players to get us back to a standard where we can win the league and the Champions Lesgue again and those players are the type who could win a match on their own. Diaz hasn't shown that yet even with his huffing and puffing. And it's been 2 and a half years now.
      If Diaz and Nunez had taken half the chances they have had we would be walking this league , just goes to show how much we have relied on Mo , I still think one of the biggest blows was the Jota injury , but Diaz flatters to deceive in most games top it off his finishing is sh*te .
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,185 posts | 1099 
      Reply #809: Apr 29, 2024 10:32:59 pm
      I ain't gonna fight you on this. I'm not a Diaz supporter by any means. I'm just saying some of the traits are there, and out of him and Darwin being less clinical, I'm annoyed more at Nunez. Jota starts over both when fit for me, but who plays that 3rd position is an issue were having aym. It needs to be someone who doesn't just create chances, but also finishes them
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,560 posts | 1793 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #810: Apr 29, 2024 10:43:14 pm

Lucho is a machine, never stops. End product could be a bit better, but apart from that I think he's brill.

Quick Reply