Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 2nd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Top Mod/Admin?

JD
      10 (20%)
      Court LFC
      8 (16%)
      Redkenny
      6 (12%)
      EddieC
      14 (28%)
      smigger15
      5 (10%)
      Koolkidda
      1 (2%)
      mrtommo
      6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: Dec 24, 2007 11:58:42 pm

Top Mod/Admin 2007

Read 4687 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Top Mod/Admin 2007
      Nov 30, 2007 07:40:09 pm
      Forget these other divs, vote for me! Vote here.

Please stop voting for me!   ::)
      « Last Edit: Dec 06, 2007 11:43:58 pm by Court LFC »
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Top Mod/Admin 2007
      Reply #1: Nov 30, 2007 07:45:38 pm
      Vote for me, your friendly neighborhood Courtney.  ::)
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #2: Nov 30, 2007 07:46:43 pm
      Hmm, Court comes on here, Court suddenly gets a vote....

At least I had the decency to vote for one of the other mods :D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #3: Nov 30, 2007 07:52:44 pm
      I have done the same Ed, tut tut Court  :lmao:
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #4: Nov 30, 2007 08:03:40 pm
      I trust in the tradition of our democracy that my vote will be secret.

I don't think I'm giving anything away when I say anyone who can put away prodigious amounts of stella and flashes her t*ts at lorry drivers will get my vote every time.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #5: Nov 30, 2007 11:27:13 pm
      Nobody - not even me - knows who votes for who.

I have also handed my vote elsewhere.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #6: Dec 01, 2007 11:37:32 am
      ::)

Remember to vote for me...
      Cy
      Reply #7: Dec 05, 2007 12:30:34 am
      okay done...although you are all doing a good job..so..don't see the point on that one...;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #8: Dec 05, 2007 12:40:56 am
      I can't vote!! It's too hard!
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #9: Dec 05, 2007 07:24:10 am
      i think they are all overpaid! :)
      afif212_reds
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 180 posts |
      Reply #10: Dec 05, 2007 07:44:52 am
      It's soo hard...But for me it has to be EddieC...He's a great postER and friendly...Sorry guys...
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #11: Dec 05, 2007 08:08:15 am
      It's soo hard...But for me it has to be EddieC...He's a great postER and friendly...Sorry guys...

Not Eddie surely he's a **** :D ;)
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      Reply #12: Dec 05, 2007 10:42:42 am
      I'm happy yet sad.

Happy that I can get to vote on this;
      JD, has my vote, because he is the one who holds all this together;

Sad, because you all would have got my vote, I don't always agree with you all sometimes, but thats the whole idea. I think its the best Liverpool site, and I have been in most of them.
      So from me to you, keep up the great work.  :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6:

You all have fun. ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #13: Dec 05, 2007 10:44:14 am
      I think the winner of this is going to have to have a gut-wrenching speech prepared! ;) Over to you Mods......
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #14: Dec 08, 2007 06:55:45 pm

Bannity bannity bannity.  Bite the hand that feeds you why don't you. ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #15: Dec 10, 2007 01:28:22 am
      If only people could see the boot room (staff office).

JD is too busy with his latest gadgets which wont be on sale until 2020. Where he gets them from we just don't know. We dare not ask him where he gets them from though...All I'll say is he owns a brand new tardis and is the record holder for the most keep ups with our office football. (without even touching the ball)

Smigger is busy flashing traffic outside with a crate of Stella behind her. We try to stop her, but she'll kick your head in! Well, she'll kick your head in if you go near her Stella.

KoolKidda? He's a bit mysterious. Maybe he's in the SAS? We just don't know. But we dare not ask where he's been. I wouldn't be surprised if he supplies JD's futuristic gadgets...

MrTommo always seems to have a harem of beautiful women knocking around his desk. That's all I'm saying. Pleasant viewing though...

EddieC is half man half robot. He can mold his skin to look like anyone he wants. I'm sure he's conned many people with the Fowler tag. He's the most untidiest out of the bunch though. Fed up cleaning his empty cans up in the morning...

Court is the charmer of the group. And even though we hate his guitar serenades to all the teenage girls knocking on the door, he gives us a good laugh when he's grooming his goatee in the mirror.

As for me, I used to play for Liverpool. But none of them believe me and now I make the cups of tea and bacon butties for these lot! Thank god there is a forum to keep me sane....
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #16: Dec 10, 2007 01:32:16 pm

JD is too busy with his latest gadgets which wont be on sale until 2020. Where he gets them from we just don't know. We dare not ask him where he gets them from though...All I'll say is he owns a brand new tardis and is the record holder for the most keep ups with our office football. (without even touching the ball)

Smigger is busy flashing traffic outside with a crate of Stella behind her. We try to stop her, but she'll kick your head in! Well, she'll kick your head in if you go near her Stella.

KoolKidda? He's a bit mysterious. Maybe he's in the SAS? We just don't know. But we dare not ask where he's been. I wouldn't be surprised if he supplies JD's futuristic gadgets...

MrTommo always seems to have a harem of beautiful women knocking around his desk. That's all I'm saying. Pleasant viewing though...

EddieC is half man half robot. He can mold his skin to look like anyone he wants. I'm sure he's conned many people with the Fowler tag. He's the most untidiest out of the bunch though. Fed up cleaning his empty cans up in the morning...

Court is the charmer of the group. And even though we hate his guitar serenades to all the teenage girls knocking on the door, he gives us a good laugh when he's grooming his goatee in the mirror.

As for me, I used to play for Liverpool. But none of them believe me and now I make the cups of tea and bacon butties for these lot! Thank god there is a forum to keep me sane....

Thats a nice image i've now got in my mind  :lmao:  Couldnt of put it better myself !!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #17: Dec 10, 2007 02:22:55 pm

What do you mean grooming my goatee ::)

I think that pretty much sums everyone up in the Mod camp!  Definitely right about JD & KK, even though I dare ask meself!

Throw another bacon butty on the grill Kenny ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #18: Dec 10, 2007 04:00:51 pm

:lmao: I like it!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #19: Dec 10, 2007 04:12:57 pm

A very good summary of all the top knobs :lmao:

I gave you a + for this Kenny,  for letting us in on all the boot room secrets :D ;)
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #20: Dec 10, 2007 04:42:52 pm
      You've broken the first rule of the boot room Ken, you've also broken the second rule of the boot room. Shame on you.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #21: Dec 10, 2007 05:17:36 pm
      You've broken the first rule of the boot room Ken, you've also broken the second rule of the boot room. Shame on you.

I wouldn't dream of breaking the first and second rules of the boot room Ed. You and me both know that. Although Smigger flashing traffic might just be close to the truth.  ;D
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #22: Dec 10, 2007 05:49:07 pm

A bit like Fight Club.

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

::)

Quick Reply