Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Europa League 2023-2024

Read 5727 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Re: Europa League 2023-2024
      Reply #69: May 09, 2024 10:03:55 pm
      What a F***ing team to save the unbeaten record like that.

Unbelievable season and on for a treble.

Hope they beat Atalanta in Dublin.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,052 posts | 206 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #70: May 09, 2024 10:07:52 pm
      2 pens for Roma dispatched.

Leverkusen about to lose their unbeaten record.

This could get interesting.

Nvm, nothing to see here.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,180 posts | 2752 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #71: May 10, 2024 08:22:46 am

What the fcuk! Is this sour grapes because Alonso choose to stay? Suck a d!ck head. 🤦‍♂️
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #72: May 11, 2024 01:29:53 pm
      What the fcuk! Is this sour grapes because Alonso choose to stay? Suck a d!ck head. 🤦‍♂️

I know! Most Reds I know want Xabi to win it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,180 posts | 2752 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #73: May 11, 2024 02:26:24 pm
      I know! Most Reds I know want Xabi to win it.

He’s so blinkered Pete and such a dick with his knee jerk comments time and time again 🤦‍♂️

I also want him to win it for two reasons. ONE I’ve backed them to win it 😂

TWO. More importantly we need more world class managers about as we’re serious short of them in my opinion. If Alonso continues how he’s doing he’s going to be hot property, bit like how Lego head is doing now.

Wish I knew what the reason why he turned you down instead of just guessing. The back of my mind I was thinking he thought he wasn’t ready for a big jump or impossible to improve on what Klopp did for you..

The more I think about it now ( I know it’s isn’t happening ) I’d take him at our place if ETH goes.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #74: May 11, 2024 02:50:06 pm
      He’s so blinkered Pete and such a dick with his knee jerk comments time and time again 🤦‍♂️

I also want him to win it for two reasons. ONE I’ve backed them to win it 😂

TWO. More importantly we need more world class managers about as we’re serious short of them in my opinion. If Alonso continues how he’s doing he’s going to be hot property, bit like how Lego head is doing now.

Wish I knew what the reason why he turned you down instead of just guessing. The back of my mind I was thinking he thought he wasn’t ready for a big jump or impossible to improve on what Klopp did for you..

The more I think about it now ( I know it’s isn’t happening ) I’d take him at our place if ETH goes.

Well there is the Real Madrid job on the horizon in maybe a year or 2 when Don Carlo steps down. There is also the chance to make yourself a legend at the club he's currently managing.

Possibility of winning the treble and it's not even Bayern, that's gonna be massive in Germany, also taking the club into Europe. Everything Gerrard could of done at Rangers had he not legged it first chance a bigger job was thrown under his nose.

I've got respect for Xabi for doing that
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,180 posts | 2752 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #75: May 11, 2024 02:58:47 pm
      Well there is the Real Madrid job on the horizon in maybe a year or 2 when Don Carlo steps down. There is also the chance to make yourself a legend at the club he's currently managing.

Possibility of winning the treble and it's not even Bayern, that's gonna be massive in Germany, also taking the club into Europe. Everything Gerrard could of done at Rangers had he not legged it first chance a bigger job was thrown under his nose.

I've got respect for Xabi for doing that

I think from a Leverkusen fan base point of view he’s already got that now. Obviously one season wouldn’t get anybody legendary status as a rule but impossible to fault Alonso. It just doesn’t  make sense to me why a scouser would then have sour grapes when none of us know why Alonso decided to stay (( for now )) at the club.

However, he is a wool scouser as you call them and does like his 🦐 sandwiches  😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #76: May 11, 2024 03:32:11 pm
      I think from a Leverkusen fan base point of view he’s already got that now. Obviously one season wouldn’t get anybody legendary status as a rule but impossible to fault Alonso. It just doesn’t  make sense to me why a scouser would then have sour grapes when none of us know why Alonso decided to stay (( for now )) at the club.

However, he is a wool scouser as you call them and does like his 🦐 sandwiches  😂

Cockney, he's from London.

Ffs Keith!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,180 posts | 2752 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #77: May 11, 2024 05:33:03 pm

Ffs Keith!!

;D I know that but we get accused of it all the time as you know,  we have many fans from London so he joins the brigade  😂
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,719 posts | 3941 
      Reply #78: May 11, 2024 05:35:45 pm

Ffs Keith!!

Is that a problem?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624