Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig)

Read 16836 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Re: Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig)
      Reply #184: Jul 01, 2023 12:43:35 pm
      Fsg arnt putting a cent in mate. The club is borrowing the money to pay the fee.

Tight fisted cun*s and parasites would never put their own money in to their own asset would they. Moving on ....

I’m sometimes bewildered that people think business owners are expected to fund their business from their personal income/profits.
      The business is supposed to make profit for investment.
      Dont compare sustainable business to unlimited Arab oil money.
      Chucking billions of pounds into a business for it to run at a huge loss is not what the majority would want at Anfield.
      Perhaps you would be happier supporting city or Newcastle!
      I know I’m happy with what FSG have created at Anfield, and continue to do moving forward. Yeah, despite the few hiccups they’ve had.
      We are still in the mix! For all the dirty money City have cheated with, they’re not a million miles away from us, as we continue to prove.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #185: Jul 01, 2023 12:54:02 pm

Tell ya what numb nuts I’d rather have Gomez than that useless donkey Maguire, you’re lot paid £85m for that waste of space, he wasn’t even that good at Leicester, typical case of a player having a wonder season at a mediocre outfit but showing his true level when having to perform every single game, proof indeed he got way out of his depth,

Gomez has hardly pulled up trees either but the lad is a trier, has more versatility and but for a couple of serious injuries could have been Virgil’s long term partner, he still has the talent and ability to play in a Klopp side and although he’s probably our 4th choice CB he will still feature, in fact Trent moving forward could prove a Godsend for the lad, especially if Jürgen went three at the back,

But where will f***in Slabhead be ? Oh, I know, he’ll be back playing mediocre level football again and that’s whether he stays or goes, the saying “ as useful as tits on a fish” couldn’t be more appropriate,

So looking forward to that £50 you will owe me come May ‘24’……Now what was that Queen song from a few decades back?…Oh Yes remember now…..”We are the Champions”….

YNWA

Hello Billy bollocks were you been hiding?

Gomez and Maguire both donkeys but least we’ve got the sense to try and give rid. Any signs of your donkey going? hopefully not. 😂

Everyone’s a trier but if your sh*te your sh*te simple as, stop trying to cover for him with the rose tints on. Who wants a 4th choice? Fcuk me lad he should be gone and put the £100,000 you get for him towards someone else.    :f_whistle:

Trent moving ? He’s not a midfielder   :f_tongueincheek:

Presently you have the edge in the transfer market but obviously expect more changes so don’t be getting too giddy just yet. No bets struck yet but fingers crossed when market closes we get it on!  :lmao:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #186: Jul 01, 2023 12:57:18 pm
      Don't see how he starts at all.

Thiago, Fab, Jones all start ahead of him for me and then you have Mac and this lad who you would assume has been brought in to start games. & Trent will be occupying midfield space also so ideally Hendo doesn't get anywhere near our starting 11.
      Henderson will be starting plenty of games in a deeper role and covering for TAA when he roams
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,315 posts | 1672 
      Re: Dominik Szoboszlai Player Thread (M)
      Reply #187: Jul 01, 2023 12:58:37 pm
      Be bringing some Fanni with him as well
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #188: Jul 01, 2023 01:00:32 pm

🤣🤣🤣
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #189: Jul 01, 2023 01:03:43 pm

:lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #190: Jul 01, 2023 01:04:53 pm
      Henderson will be starting plenty of games in a deeper role and covering for TAA when he roams

I actually think will be a strength for you if he does.
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #191: Jul 01, 2023 01:06:30 pm
      I’m sometimes bewildered that people think business owners are expected to fund their business from their personal income/profits.
      The business is supposed to make profit for investment.
      Dont compare sustainable business to unlimited Arab oil money.
      Chucking billions of pounds into a business for it to run at a huge loss is not what the majority would want at Anfield.
      Perhaps you would be happier supporting city or Newcastle!
      I know I’m happy with what FSG have created at Anfield, and continue to do moving forward. Yeah, despite the few hiccups they’ve had.
      We are still in the mix! For all the dirty money City have cheated with, they’re not a million miles away from us, as we continue to prove.

Where did I mention chucking billions in?

Where did I mention oil money?

Where did I mention city or Newcastle?

I was responding to a comment that said fsg haters have gone quiet. They've done fcuk all.

They've created nothing here. Jürgen and his staff have created everything ... swelled their 300m investment to over 4bn and They've done fcuk all to support him. That's why we ended up with melo, kabak, Davies etc and players are leaving for free because he keeps them as they won't support him to buy better players.

They're going to make a mint when they eventually fcuk off ... all on the back of Jürgen. 5 years of abject failure before he arrived. 5 years of disaster and since 2015 They've still made mugs of themselves with things they've done and tried to do.

They've done nothing and will continue to do nothing except count their cash in boston and look forward to cashing their chips in here.

I don't expect liverpool to be badly run. I don't want us to spend billions but what I do expect is for owners to support the man who is making their 300m asset worth billions with a few quid to compete against the others.

As it is ... loans from the outside will have to suffice eh.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,665 posts | 3899 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #192: Jul 01, 2023 01:08:18 pm
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,334 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #193: Jul 01, 2023 01:13:11 pm
      If there is one thing FSG haters never are is quiet. Always ready to spread misery even when we were winning the league, the Champions League or challenging for the quadruple.

I think you're a bunch of idiots but I applaud the consistency.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,334 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #194: Jul 01, 2023 01:14:08 pm
      As for Dominik Szoboszlai (it's his thread I think), there are videos on Twitter of him landing in Liverpool. Should be a matter of taking some photos, doing a little video and getting this announced on social media. Hopefully today!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #195: Jul 01, 2023 01:26:51 pm
      Where did I mention chucking billions in?

Where did I mention oil money?

Where did I mention city or Newcastle?

I was responding to a comment that said fsg haters have gone quiet. They've done fcuk all.

They've created nothing here. Jürgen and his staff have created everything ... swelled their 300m investment to over 4bn and They've done fcuk all to support him. That's why we ended up with melo, kabak, Davies etc and players are leaving for free because he keeps them as they won't support him to buy better players.

They're going to make a mint when they eventually fcuk off ... all on the back of Jürgen. 5 years of abject failure before he arrived. 5 years of disaster and since 2015 They've still made mugs of themselves with things they've done and tried to do.

They've done nothing and will continue to do nothing except count their cash in boston and look forward to cashing their chips in here.

I don't expect liverpool to be badly run. I don't want us to spend billions but what I do expect is for owners to support the man who is making their 300m asset worth billions with a few quid to compete against the others.

As it is ... loans from the outside will have to suffice eh.

Interesting that winning a trophy with Kenny is now “failure”

We have another quality arrival and you’re still crying like a baby about the owners

It’s also staggering how Klopp does everything at the club.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #196: Jul 01, 2023 02:16:49 pm
      Who told you there would be £200mil rebuild

The is no money for a rebuild, the money has come from a loan the club will have to pay back, skinflint owners
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,759 posts | 863 
      Reply #197: Jul 01, 2023 02:18:35 pm
      One of the many things I'm excited about is this guy's ability to unleash accurate shots from outside the box both from open play and set-pieces. It's  something I don't really mention often because its usually blown out of proportions (people act like a player will score 15 of those every season), but just having that in the team and the opposition knowing that will certainly help with lower blocks, but also the amount of fouls comited around the box.

For instance, I highly doubt you prep you  team for a game against Soton without telling them to be extra careful with any foul around the box. It's a little detail, but when you have world class players like Jota, Salah, etc., every inch of space you can afford them is precious.

That and I'm also a sucker for Free-kick goals and belters :P
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #198: Jul 01, 2023 02:24:53 pm
      So this one is happening then. Sweet.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,665 posts | 3899 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #199: Jul 01, 2023 02:25:14 pm
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #200: Jul 01, 2023 02:35:05 pm
      If there is one thing FSG haters never are is quiet. Always ready to spread misery even when we were winning the league, the Champions League or challenging for the quadruple.

Yes ... all done inspite of them ... and in no way due to them. And with any support from them toward Jürgen we'd have won more. If you can't see that ... then you're nobody to be calling anyone an idiot lad. But carry on ....
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #201: Jul 01, 2023 02:47:59 pm

This is a pretty rich take considering there are just as many posters that infest every thread to suckle off of JWH’s tit. 😂😂
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,243 posts | 851 
      Reply #202: Jul 01, 2023 02:54:48 pm
      I think he is a very exciting signing and he will add more goals from midfield.

To be honest I’m optimistic. I would have felt very underwhelmed if we signed Ryan Gravenberch instead, who is just a decent player
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #203: Jul 01, 2023 03:02:00 pm
      As for Dominik Szoboszlai (it's his thread I think), there are videos on Twitter of him landing in Liverpool. Should be a matter of taking some photos, doing a little video and getting this announced on social media. Hopefully today!

Looks like a done deal. Jürgen must have passed his hat round at his last barber cos FSG never fund these things do they
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #204: Jul 01, 2023 03:17:28 pm
      [quote author =brezipool link=topic=53494.msg2554128#msg2554128 date=1688217893]
      So this one is happening then. Sweet.
      [/quote]

I think the clue in the title of this thread Brez.  ;D
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,243 posts | 1112 
      Reply #205: Jul 01, 2023 03:18:34 pm
      You guys are annoying af. We sign a top notch player for a big fee and somehow yall still find a way to crap on FSG. Why even bring em up in this thread? Why not just talk about this kid who picked us over New Castle and how he's a big admirer of our clubs history and culture? Some of yall would find a way to complain about anything
      harrydunn08

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #206: Jul 01, 2023 03:22:01 pm
      I'm really excited by this one!!  He looks quite a talent, and this basically came out of the blue.  All the talk was about Thuram and Kone, then *BANG* we sign this kid in like 2 days.  Another good bit of business by the club. 

If we can get 1 more top quality signing (CDM / RB / CB) this summer then that will be a pretty solid window.  2 more and it would be a great summer.  3 more and it would be an epic window.

Quick Reply