Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Kylian Mbappe (PSG)

Read 18539 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Re: Kylian Mbappe
      Reply #46: Jul 08, 2023 04:16:35 pm
      Embarrassing this lad is. I'd close this thread because A - it's never happening and B - he's a right whining little tart.

He's taking about 200m a year in wages including all his bonuses and still carrying on.

All the while he's done nothing in his whole club career bar score a few in a league no better than the Scottish Premier league.

Don’t nothing ?! Christ 🤦‍♂️
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,295 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #47: Jul 08, 2023 04:24:48 pm
      Don’t nothing ?! Christ 🤦‍♂️

He’s not done it in the best league in the world yet!!  😉
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,508 posts | 2871 
      Reply #48: Jul 08, 2023 04:41:11 pm
      How’s he got a transfer thread? 😂
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,725 posts | 7164 
      Reply #49: Jul 08, 2023 04:46:08 pm
      I like MBappe he has a thread because of who he is. His pace is just off the charts but I wonder if one or two injuries as we saw with Owen that half yard lost makes a player so much less.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 849 posts | 303 
      Reply #50: Jul 08, 2023 04:46:29 pm

It's nice to have a bit of a laugh sometimes.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,295 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #51: Jul 08, 2023 07:01:59 pm

$64,000 question  :D
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 849 posts | 303 
      Reply #52: Jul 08, 2023 09:11:18 pm

Less than 1 days pay for Mbappe!
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #53: Jul 09, 2023 11:32:43 am
      Don't need that type of attitude round here.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,985 posts | 5044 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #54: Jul 10, 2023 02:51:06 pm
      He’s way out of our league in terms of affordability, that’s my first thought, secondly we don’t do big ego type players at Liverpool, that would bring too much disruption for Klopp’s liking and I’m not sure he’s the kind of player Klopp would go for anyway,

There’s absolutely no doubt he is one of the world’s best, but sometimes you’re reputation gets in the way, he’s most likely to end up at the Bernabau, the only other place he could go is Citeh, but the have big blonde fella so i can’t see how he would fit in there either, Toon would be a interested party I’m sure, but don’t see Mbappe swapping the finest French wines for Nooky broon or the Blaydon races ??
      Howay with that sh*t lads !!

YNWA
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,725 posts | 7164 
      Reply #55: Jul 10, 2023 02:59:33 pm
      has he got a big Ego ? always comes across well to me. Clearly PSG want him gone but dont want RM to get him for nothing next season.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,348 posts | 4968 
      Reply #56: Jul 10, 2023 03:16:09 pm

Not sure if serious?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,985 posts | 5044 
      Reply #57: Jul 10, 2023 03:17:44 pm
      has he got a big Ego ? always comes across well to me. Clearly PSG want him gone but dont want RM to get him for nothing next season.

He’s a big fish in a small pond at PSG, our pond is bigger than PSG’s but not as big as Madrid’s, and, I would doubt very much Jürgen would upset his already thought out plans just for one individual who may not necessarily fit into Jürgen’s thinking, we all know the kind of players Jürgen prefers both in personality, morals etc, I’m sure the lad is sound mate but, I reckon JW would have a coronary before he signed the cheque!!

YNWA
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #58: Jul 10, 2023 04:42:55 pm

😂

As big as you can get
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,433 posts | 6423 
      Reply #59: Jul 10, 2023 05:45:11 pm

It's not whether he has a big ego (why wouldn't he?) that would be an issue, it's whether he's willing to put aside personal glory for team goals. I don't know enough about him to know if that's true. So if he wanted to play for us AND we could afford it...I'd be all for it.

That said, we used to have a transfer thread for Mbappe and it was locked, so I'm not sure why this one is 3 pages long when this is obviously a bullshit rumor with an at best tenuous source.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,890 posts | 6822 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #60: Jul 11, 2023 01:20:03 am

Jürgen would knock the sh*t of that, first training session.  ;D
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #61: Jul 11, 2023 03:13:26 am
      We won't be in for Mbappe, but there are rumors making the rounds now that Real will be willing to sell Valverde and/or Tchouameni to help finance a deal for Kylian.  I think the 2 we've already signed (Mac and Dom) would make a move for Fede unlikely, but maybe a move for Aurelian would make sense. 
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,890 posts | 6822 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #62: Jul 11, 2023 07:23:42 am
      If we sign Kylian, I will never, ever go to the NESV thread again and I will never be pissed off at you again Lallana in Pyjamas aka JWH.  :D
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 849 posts | 303 
      Reply #63: Jul 11, 2023 07:51:34 am
      There was a possibility that we could have signed Mbappe about 6 years ago when he was at Monaco. Maybe I'm to Liverpool biased but I think his career would have been better if he'd come to us and played for Klopp. He'd have more trophies, more respect and probably be an even better player.

But he decided to go to PSG. Obviously, he's from Paris and we will never know for sure what motivated him but massive amounts of money could have been a major factor.

I believe  that the day he signed for PSG was the day our hopes of signing him ended. We will never be able to afford him and he's now got to much baggage to fit in a Klopp squad.

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,985 posts | 5044 
      Reply #64: Jul 11, 2023 08:43:10 am
      There was a possibility that we could have signed Mbappe about 6 years ago when he was at Monaco. Maybe I'm to Liverpool biased but I think his career would have been better if he'd come to us and played for Klopp. He'd have more trophies, more respect and probably be an even better player.

But he decided to go to PSG. Obviously, he's from Paris and we will never know for sure what motivated him but massive amounts of money could have been a major factor.

I believe  that the day he signed for PSG was the day our hopes of signing him ended. We will never be able to afford him and he's now got to much baggage to fit in a Klopp squad.

Some good points made mate but six years ago, two into Jürgen’s tenure we had Mane, Bobby & of course Mo up top, so even back then it would have been a struggle fitting him in, another point is I don’t think he has the work ethic Jürgen demands of his players, especially up top where our defending begins, in all honesty this all just f***in hog wash fired up the click bait morons !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,295 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #65: Jul 11, 2023 12:23:25 pm
      If we sign Kylian, I will never, ever go to the NESV thread again and I will never be pissed off at you again Lallana in Pyjamas aka JWH.  :D

You can smoke as much of that  :cool-smiley-027: :cool-smiley-027: :cool-smiley-027: as you want and you’ll still not dream/think/hope he comes to you lot! Not happening period.  Now get a life and go back to cheating in cricket like that cry baby on the telly Smith  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,725 posts | 7164 
      Reply #66: Jul 11, 2023 01:22:27 pm
      Can RM afford him now or are they another club immune to FFP rules. I think he would respond well to Jürgen's coaching but by hook or by crook he will end up at RM but he would look good in a Red Shirt with a Liver Bird on his chest.  I think we have an abundance of talent up front unless he comes here on a free loan for a season its just fantasy football stuff. Mo is our man.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #67: Jul 11, 2023 01:41:06 pm
      Can RM afford him now or are they another club immune to FFP rules. I think he would respond well to Jürgen's coaching but by hook or by crook he will end up at RM but he would look good in a Red Shirt with a Liver Bird on his chest.  I think we have an abundance of talent up front unless he comes here on a free loan for a season its just fantasy football stuff. Mo is our man.

The money he is on at psg is obscene. Only Madrid or City paying those wages.

Maybe haaland ends up at Madrid and Mbappe at city when it shakes itself out. Alvarez could play uptop at city and mbappe wide.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,666 posts | 3900 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #68: Jul 11, 2023 04:57:08 pm
      Why does Mbappe have a thread while Lavia doesn't?

Valid point. Topic locked.

Quick Reply