Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Kylian Mbappe (PSG)

Read 19203 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,685 posts | 3905 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Kylian Mbappe
      Reply #69: Jul 22, 2023 02:30:50 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,342 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #70: Jul 22, 2023 08:00:26 am

It’s all getting nasty now isn’t it racer. Shits hitting the fan with this one. Could be a cheap buy for one of our clubs even though media saying it’s a done deal for RM.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 856 posts | 306 
      Reply #71: Jul 22, 2023 08:32:09 am
      They can't force him to leave if he wants to stay and play out the last year of his contract. Are PSG really going to have him sitting on the bench when the real football starts? Leaving him out of pre-season games means very little.

For me it looks like the rich owners of PSG are used to getting what they want and are now having a strop because Mbappe is not being bossed around. I think he'll probably still leave for free to RM next summer.

Most of the big clubs have done most of their business for the summer, obviously every club wants him but can Liverpool, United or even Real Madrid find the money to buy him? Probably only Man City could afford him and they appear to be working within FFP boundaries this summer because of the investigations.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,995 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #72: Jul 22, 2023 11:03:27 am
      Don’t want him, don’t need him, can’t afford his wages, end of discussion, close it please Mods ??

YNWA
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,685 posts | 3905 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #73: Jul 22, 2023 11:10:13 am
      It’s all getting nasty now isn’t it racer. Shits hitting the fan with this one. Could be a cheap buy for one of our clubs even though media saying it’s a done deal for RM.

Could get very nasty. PSG clearly believe he has an agreement with Madrid. Normally you’d say they can’t force his hand but you never know. They could leave him in Coventry for the season.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 856 posts | 306 
      Reply #74: Jul 22, 2023 11:17:21 am
      Could get very nasty. PSG clearly believe he has an agreement with Madrid. Normally you’d say they can’t force his hand but you never know. They could leave him in Coventry for the season.

Send him to Coventry? It would definitely need to be a loan move, they definitely can't afford the transfer fee or wages.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,995 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #75: Jul 22, 2023 12:14:56 pm
      Send him to Coventry? It would definitely need to be a loan move, they definitely can't afford the transfer fee or wages.

Think he was speaking Rhetorically mate 🤣🤣🤣
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,685 posts | 3905 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #76: Jul 22, 2023 12:23:30 pm

Yeah, meant out in isolation where nobody is allowed to talk to him.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,342 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #77: Jul 22, 2023 12:31:00 pm

No no no, please tell me you’re taking the piss Gaz  :lmao: That couldn’t have gone over your head could it? Really?  :lmao:
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 856 posts | 306 
      Reply #78: Jul 22, 2023 12:44:07 pm
      No no no, please tell me you’re taking the piss Gaz  :lmao: That couldn’t have gone over your head could it? Really?  :lmao:

I'm serious mate. If he does not sign a new contract and I was the multibillionaire owner of PSG, I'd loan him to Coventry.
      See how you like that, Kylian, you big headed pr**k, 46 games against Stoke, West Brom, etc.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,342 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #79: Jul 22, 2023 01:25:35 pm
      I'm serious mate. If he does not sign a new contract and I was the multibillionaire owner of PSG, I'd loan him to Coventry.
      See how you like that, Kylian, you big headed pr**k, 46 games against Stoke, West Brom, etc.  ;D

😂 Yeah but racers comments re Coventry was ignoring him, that’s what Coventry ( slang )  means not send him to Coventry FC 😂
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 856 posts | 306 
      Reply #80: Jul 22, 2023 01:40:04 pm

I know, sorry. Should have added a   :D  with my reply
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,265 posts | 1118 
      Reply #81: Jul 22, 2023 02:11:27 pm
      How many goals does KM score in the championship? Is he ready for Matt Taylor's Rotherham? How does he fair on a Friday night in West Bromwich? He ready for those bus parkers?
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,488 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #82: Jul 22, 2023 03:55:37 pm
      Take him on loan for free if they want rid like
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,816 posts | 1407 
      Reply #83: Jul 22, 2023 03:59:42 pm
      Would be hilarious if he sticks it to PSG by playing out the last year of his contract and leaves them on a free next summer.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,759 posts | 863 
      Reply #84: Jul 22, 2023 04:11:52 pm
      Would be hilarious if he sticks it to PSG by playing out the last year of his contract and leaves them on a free next summer.
      He most probably will block every move PSG receives a bid for until Real Madrid shows up, in the last week of the window, with a cheeky 80m or 90m bid that they will most probably accept if they haven't gone full vengeful by then.

If I was PSG, considering they have unlimited money, I would refuse every bid for him, including Madrid and not include him in the squad for the league or CL. If you want to play some football this season you'll break the contract from your side, pay whatever the clause says you have to and that's it

With that said, PSG 100% deserves what is happening to them. This is all of their own making.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #85: Jul 24, 2023 02:04:28 pm
      psg have accepted an offer from Saudi for a deal worth  £1billion in total apparently they had an old sofa they hadnt checkout and found some extra cash in it. I take it FIFA are just going to allow this nonsense to destroy footballs finances
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #86: Jul 24, 2023 03:05:12 pm
      psg have accepted an offer from Saudi for a deal worth  £1billion in total apparently they had an old sofa they hadnt checkout and found some extra cash in it. I take it FIFA are just going to allow this nonsense to destroy footballs finances

FIFA won't give a F**k as long as some of the money lands in their laps as well...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #87: Jul 24, 2023 04:47:30 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,342 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #88: Jul 24, 2023 04:54:19 pm
      Basically telling Madrid to put up or shut up

Once again another permutation that would makes sense.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,523 posts | 2874 
      Reply #89: Jul 24, 2023 07:09:41 pm
      He's not going there.

Madrid will offer up 80m or so close to deadline day and he'll make the move there.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #90: Jul 25, 2023 01:23:25 am
      Mbappes proposed offer from Al Hilal.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #91: Jul 25, 2023 09:42:02 am
      with all that money at least he could get rid of that zit on his chin.
      the world has officially gone mad

Quick Reply