Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs Everton. PL - 12:30pm, Saturday 21st October 2023.

Read 4838 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,391 posts | 1422 
      Re: Liverpool vs Everton. Premier League - 12:30pm, Saturday 21st October 2023.
      Reply #46: Oct 21, 2023 11:11:11 am
      Rumours are you are right with front 3 ,no Darwin

Cramped up late on V Brazil. Long flight back etc. Little recovery time. Consequence of these midday Sat'dee games.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,972 posts | 5031 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Liverpool vs Everton. Premier League - 12:30pm, Saturday 21st October 2023.
      Reply #47: Oct 21, 2023 11:30:12 am
      Got a great feeling this morning Red men, and women 😁, I so much want us to batter Blueshite into oblivion, not just for local bragging rights but just to make the Bitter Cnuts feel like sh*t the whole f***in week, f***in pretenders, tell ye I got more respect for clubs coming up and have a real go in the Prem, B’Mouth, Fulham, Brentford, Brighton etc etc, one or two May YoYo but at least they try, this f***in lot piss me off, they still think their a big club, living off their past from last century, dunno how many seasons now they scrape thru, skin of their teeth survival, you expect that from. Luton or a Sheffield Utd, you understand why,

If there is a football God, it’s time the Cnut righted some f***in wrongs, make it happen we batter the sh*te out of Blueshite, and most of all send the bas**rds into the Championship at the end of the season, do that footballing God and I promise I’ll never w*nk again 🤪

3-1 Mighty Redmen

Quick Reply