Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

Holidays.....

Read 226517 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4948 
      Re: Holidays.....
      Reply #1725: May 10, 2024 06:15:52 pm
      So save a day and get the car the following day as we are ready to head out then? Sound...I'll check that out. I assume it's easy to get a transfer from the airport? Cab or bus or shuttle? I think we are going to be staying right near Liverpool One, or at least a couple of minutes away.

I've flew into John Lennon quite a bit and it's easy mate.

Taxi will be queuing normally and you have the bus as well. Probably best grab a taxi with the family.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #1726: May 11, 2024 11:21:43 am
      I've flew into John Lennon quite a bit and it's easy mate.

Taxi will be queuing normally and you have the bus as well. Probably best grab a taxi with the family.

Is right Si but definitely avoid the rip off black cabs and phone a private hire, there's a queue for the Hackney's so phoning a cab will involve the same wait.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4948 
      Reply #1727: May 11, 2024 06:55:21 pm
      Is right Si but definitely avoid the rip off black cabs and phone a private hire, there's a queue for the Hackney's so phoning a cab will involve the same wait.

Yep this is a great point mate

Quick Reply