Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Man United Sun 17th Dec 16:30 Kick Off

Read 6527 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,946 posts | 5007 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Man United Sun 17th Dec 16:30 Kick Off
      Reply #46: Dec 15, 2023 09:03:36 pm

Thought you were sand dancing with yer noisy neighbours and shagging camels ya ugly fat kunt ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #47: Dec 15, 2023 10:00:05 pm
      This is the only Team I get that sick in the stomach feeling about, no matter how sh*t they are.

F***ing hate the cu*ts.

We know their game plan already, park the F***ing bus like everyone else does against us and try to hit us on the break.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,345 posts | 1532 
      Reply #48: Dec 15, 2023 10:30:58 pm
      We know their game plan already, park the F***ing bus like everyone else does against us and try to hit us on the break

All the low level teams try this tactic. The sides with any credibility will always try to play football as it should be played.
      It seems utd are now looked upon as one of those low level teams 😊 👍
      Millsy75
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 47 
      Reply #49: Dec 15, 2023 10:44:26 pm
      Any win against the Mancs on Saturday is satisfactory, although a chance to improve our goal average at their expense even better.

Obviously fans are more focused on this game, than tonight's  fixture, where the main thing is to avoid any unneccesary injury.
      we need to massively improve on last 5 outings to walk this pal,weve been sh*t ourselves
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #50: Dec 15, 2023 11:34:13 pm
      I have been confident for the last few weeks about this game but why am I worrying about Rashford all of a sudden. He's not playing well but I get this feeling the bolix will show up at Anfield..
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Reply #51: Dec 16, 2023 12:36:48 am
      I have been confident for the last few weeks about this game but why am I worrying about Rashford all of a sudden. He's not playing well but I get this feeling the bolix will show up at Anfield..

Probably because hes quick and plays down our right side and will come up against a player who won't close him down, hates defending and doesn't want to defend. Rashford will get more space Sunday than he's had combined over the season. But his final ball isn't the best is it?
      Don77

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Reply #52: Dec 16, 2023 12:38:03 am
      Not sure why everyone expects a cakewalk Sunday. Will be anything but. If we play like we have the majority of this season we will find it tough
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,028 posts | 2719 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #53: Dec 16, 2023 05:46:35 am
      Quote from billythered link=topic=53674.msg2586681#msg2586681 date=1702674216

Thought you were sand dancing with yer noisy neighbours and shagging camels ya ugly fat kunt ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am  :lmao: apart from the shagging 😂 No scousers over here it’s mint.   :f_whistle:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,028 posts | 2719 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #54: Dec 16, 2023 05:49:36 am
      This is the only Team I get that sick in the stomach feeling about, no matter how sh*t they are.

F***ing hate the cu*ts.

We know their game plan already, park the F***ing bus like everyone else does against us and try to hit us on the break.

Attack attack attack you Aussie kunt.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1030 
      Reply #55: Dec 16, 2023 08:15:29 am
      Why is it that when we’re not playing at 12:30, there is no game at 12:30?
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts | 299 
      Reply #56: Dec 16, 2023 10:05:55 am
      we need to massively improve on last 5 outings to walk this pal,weve been sh*t ourselves

FFS, look at the league table mate, there are 19 teams who are more sh*t than us.

I know we are not playing to our maximum potential but we keep winning. We are strong favourites for the game tomorrow but any reasonable fan would accept that either team could win it.

We are a much better squad than United, a more cohesive group than United, better coached than United and generally a better team than United.

We all expect us to win tomorrow but when the roles were reversed during the Fergie years we would often win when United was expected to beat us easily. We can't be complacent and expect our team to win every game 6-0 (like you and many fans appear to expect).
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,240 posts | 8574 
      Reply #57: Dec 16, 2023 11:22:18 am

F***ing hate the cu*ts.

You still got PTSD from the 90s Ian? ;)
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #58: Dec 16, 2023 01:16:39 pm
      Why is it that when we’re not playing at 12:30, there is no game at 12:30?

Since the contract doesn't require an early Saturday kickoff every week, you'd think they would just not have an early kickoff on Saturdays immediately following the international break.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,946 posts | 5007 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #59: Dec 16, 2023 01:16:45 pm

Agree we’ll need to improve, but cmon fella, wise up man, a sign of Champions (elect) is collecting points when we’re not at your best….and you’re right we haven’t exactly been ripping it up, but it’s been good enough for us to be top of the pile,

So what do we want? …playing like f***in Brazil and hovering in the top 4, or being out of sorts and top of the league…

PPl will say we’re in a temporary position, that might be true but it’s us and no other Cnut, and that’s all that matters, so just imagine when we do improve, and we will, we’re not suddenly gonna drop out and become cannon fodder are we?

I’m not expecting another Magnificent Seven but I do expect us to rip into them and win fairly comfortably, their sh*te, and they  know their up against it, in effect their beating already psychologically ,

It’s up to us the level of pain we want to dish out ??

YNWA
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #60: Dec 16, 2023 01:21:39 pm
      FFS, look at the league table mate, there are 19 teams who are more sh*t than us.

I know we are not playing to our maximum potential but we keep winning. We are strong favourites for the game tomorrow but any reasonable fan would accept that either team could win it.

We are a much better squad than United, a more cohesive group than United, better coached than United and generally a better team than United.

We all expect us to win tomorrow but when the roles were reversed during the Fergie years we would often win when United was expected to beat us easily. We can't be complacent and expect our team to win every game 6-0 (like you and many fans appear to expect).

Expecting a close game where we have to play their side, the match officials and (already) the media.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,299 posts | 765 
      Reply #61: Dec 16, 2023 01:40:08 pm
      Without taking things for granted, surely as bad as they are, Utd should put up some sort of a fight. Although a 2  0 scoreline would be a satisfactory to my mind. A clean sheet is always nice to record, no matter the opposition.
      Millsy75
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 47 
      Reply #62: Dec 16, 2023 05:15:37 pm

were punching up there,fact,unless we improve we wont stay there,cant string a pass together,best goalie in world is whywere up there
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #63: Dec 16, 2023 05:18:59 pm
      With city's result today this has just turned into a must win for me, you can't not jump on this chance to go two wins clear...
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,319 posts | 775 
      Reply #64: Dec 16, 2023 05:23:40 pm
      were punching up there,fact,unless we improve we wont stay there,cant string a pass together,best goalie in world is whywere up there
      Granted I can be a tad over critical at times...but you take negativity to a whole other level. Dial it down soft lad.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,129 posts | 83 
      Reply #65: Dec 16, 2023 05:28:40 pm
      With city's result today this has just turned into a must win for me, you can't not jump on this chance to go two wins clear...

Agreed. But this also means we will not win. It is just the Liverpool-way under Klopp: if a route is easy or can make life easy, we take the difficult one.
      Don77

• 6,546 posts | 1093 
      Reply #66: Dec 16, 2023 05:36:06 pm
      Huge chance now to go 6 clear of city with better G/D. Feels like the next few weeks are a big opportunity to build up a little gap to take into the Afcon period.
      Millsy75
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 47 
      Reply #67: Dec 16, 2023 05:40:20 pm
      Granted I can be a tad over critical at times...but you take negativity to a whole other level. Dial it down soft lad.
      dicks like you get hook line and sinkered🤣🤣🤣🤣
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,653 posts | 3920 
      Reply #68: Dec 16, 2023 05:50:12 pm
      Agreed. But this also means we will not win. It is just the Liverpool-way under Klopp: if a route is easy or can make life easy, we take the difficult one.

F**k off - you talk so much sh*te mate.

Quick Reply