Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

Managerial Shortlist

Read 58848 times
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,605 posts | 751 
      Re: Managerial Shortlist
      Reply #598: Mar 08, 2024 08:44:30 pm
      I was watching the Trent FourFourTwo interview, and they asked him if theres a team he's played against this season or in the past that impressed him the most, and he said Brighton.... of all teams. I mean, I know they've been good, but of all the teams, why Brighton???

Very suspicious if you ask me.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6772 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #599: Mar 09, 2024 12:33:00 am
      JĆ¼rgen's gonna change his mind!  :cool-smiley-027: :clap:
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,924 posts | 966 
      Reply #600: Mar 09, 2024 02:46:08 am

I'll have what he's having 🤣
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6772 
      Reply #601: Mar 09, 2024 06:01:35 am

Everyone always wants my gear.  :D
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,159 posts | 261 
      Reply #602: Mar 09, 2024 12:26:09 pm
      https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/03/michael-edwards-to-liverpool-return-close-along-with-new-sporting-director/

Michael Edwards CLOSE to Liverpool return ā€“ along with new sporting director

A good step forward if this happen IMO.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,331 posts | 8605 
      Reply #603: Mar 09, 2024 01:00:01 pm
      Harry Redknapp: ā€œIā€™m going to say somebody and people are going to think that Iā€™m off my head, but I would give it to Steven Gerrard."

Oh dear Harry.... Blasting off on the glue before that interview I see  :lmao:

Surprised Harry hasn't touted his own son Jamie :laugh:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,291 posts | 4939 
      Reply #604: Mar 10, 2024 08:06:32 am
      https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/03/michael-edwards-to-liverpool-return-close-along-with-new-sporting-director/

Michael Edwards CLOSE to Liverpool return ā€“ along with new sporting director

A good step forward if this happen IMO.

Seems like things are moving.

Although I do find it a little odd having Edwards and then a Sporting Director as well?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #605: Mar 10, 2024 08:15:23 am
      Seems like things are moving.

Although I do find it a little odd having Edwards and then a Sporting Director as well?

From what Iā€™ve read Si Edwards will have a more senior role, perhaps within FSG, and Hughes will be DoF, maybe he will oversee everything, Dunno for sure but itā€™s looking like FSG want Edwards in some capacity rather than see him go elsewhere!!

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      Reply #606: Mar 10, 2024 08:17:30 am

Yh I read that somewhere too Ian, think itā€™s just click bait and some tw*t Twitterati poking us in the ribs !!

YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6772 
      Reply #607: Mar 11, 2024 02:34:46 am

Yh I read that somewhere too Ian, think itā€™s just click bait and some tw*t Twitterati poking us in the ribs !!

YNWA

With Hope in My Heart Mate.

We shall see what unfolds. Let's just win everything on offe,r then we can see where JĆ¼rgen's head is at.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #608: Mar 11, 2024 11:26:28 am
      So have we written off Alonso? A lot of noise out of Germany about Munich but is it just noise?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #609: Mar 11, 2024 11:37:28 am
      So have we written off Alonso? A lot of noise out of Germany about Munich but is it just noise?

The noise is nonsense
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      Reply #610: Mar 11, 2024 12:07:09 pm

I donā€™t know for certain but anything out of Germany is usually from Sky, so itā€™s the same f***in bullshit with a different accent, ā€œOur Sourcesā€ is the normal giveaway to them telling us they know F**k all, or as much as any media outlet knows,

The only ppl who actually know are those doing the negotiating and Sky or whoever are only surmising, and of course because they have monopolised the entire worldā€™s media, theyā€™ll tell us itā€™s a exclusive!!

Not too dissimilar to Talkshite and that f***in rag, talkshite & read sh*te, same sh*te !!!

YNWA
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,130 posts | 455 
      Reply #611: Mar 11, 2024 09:45:50 pm
      Harry Redknapp: ā€œIā€™m going to say somebody and people are going to think that Iā€™m off my head, but I would give it to Steven Gerrard."

Oh dear Harry.... Blasting off on the glue before that interview I see  :lmao:

ha ha Redknapp still sour over not getting a big Premier League job.  I mean in his head he was more deserving than Rafa for our hot seat.   Never even got the England job now that was funny!  I think he should be given a role at PGMOL.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,264 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #612: Mar 12, 2024 07:11:08 pm
      ha ha Redknapp still sour over not getting a big Premier League job.  I mean in his head he was more deserving than Rafa for our hot seat.   Never even got the England job now that was funny!  I think he should be given a role at PGMOL.

They at PGMOL are corrupt enough now with Harry there I would be very afraid
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,331 posts | 8605 
      Reply #613: Mar 12, 2024 08:27:41 pm
      ha ha Redknapp still sour over not getting a big Premier League job.  I mean in his head he was more deserving than Rafa for our hot seat.   

Was Harry ever in the running, I thought that was Alan Curbishley
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,130 posts | 455 
      Reply #614: Mar 12, 2024 08:30:49 pm
      Never in the running from our side but always would snipe at us.   And said it in not too many words that he should have had an opportunity in our hot seat.   
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 769 posts | 130 
      Reply #615: Mar 13, 2024 02:07:36 pm
      Liverpool boss JĆ¼rgen Klopp on whether Michael Edwards has tried to persuade him to stay: "We had that conversation. Michael and I always had a really good relationship. Very good on a professional basis anyway. Really good. A lot of good things happened in the time when we were here together. Mike decided to do something else. Now he is back I'm really happy.

"I said a few times I want to see the club in the best possible place after I left. Eveything I can do while I am here I will do. After other people will have to do it. It's a top solution. Our conversation was great. We spoke about a lot of things that I think about. Different things, players like. Because I was in all the time while he was not in. What might have to change, these type of things. It's top news for the club.

Did Edwards try to persuade Klopp to stay: "No. Because, and that's important in the job, he's not dumb. That's not a subject to talk about to be honest. Can you imagine I change my mind? Of course not. I cannot say what I said, about not having another club in England then sign for next year for our neighbours or whatever. It's crazy.

"I don't say these things without thinking before. It's not like I am now realising how great this club is. I know it's the best club in the world and I leave it anyway. I just want the club to do as good as somehow possible. I am really sure there is a good basis with the right people in charge. He is top choice."
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 769 posts | 130 
      Reply #616: Mar 13, 2024 02:09:45 pm
      @AussieRed

That sounds very final....
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6772 
      Reply #617: Mar 13, 2024 10:08:59 pm
      @AussieRed

That sounds very final....

Mate, I just read it and thought the exact same thing mate and then I saw your post.

:f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah:

and F**k you for pointing it out to me  :lmao: :lmao: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      Reply #618: Mar 13, 2024 10:29:22 pm
      Mate, I just read it and thought the exact same thing mate and then I saw your post.

:f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah:

and F**k you for pointing it out to me  :lmao: :lmao: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Ease up mate, donā€™t shoot the messenger, he canā€™t help that colonists canā€™t completely come to terms with someone leaving, after all your ancestors were left behind when all those fellow convicts left our shores a few decades back !!

Keep smoking the Roo sh*t mate, itā€™s working 🤪🇦🇺😜🇦🇺😜🇦🇺😜🇦🇺🖕

YNWA

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6772 
      Reply #619: Mar 13, 2024 10:51:02 pm

Ease up mate, donā€™t shoot the messenger, he canā€™t help that colonists canā€™t completely come to terms with someone leaving, after all your ancestors were left behind when all those fellow convicts left our shores a few decades back !!

Keep smoking the Roo sh*t mate, itā€™s working 🤪🇦🇺😜🇦🇺😜🇦🇺😜🇦🇺🖕

YNWA

Mate if I'm on ROO sh*t  :cool-smiley-027:

You have to be on F***ing crystal meth, with some of the sh*t you spout!  :action-smiley-055: ;D

Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 769 posts | 130 
      Reply #620: Mar 13, 2024 11:49:02 pm
      Mate if I'm on ROO sh*t  :cool-smiley-027:

You have to be on F***ing crystal meth, with some of the sh*t you spout!  :action-smiley-055: ;D
      Iron Bru ah wudda said...

Quick Reply