Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 6th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W8 D1 L6

The Run In

Read 14515 times
      Rush Goalie and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Run In
      Reply #322: Apr 24, 2024 01:27:21 am
      F**k me, people talking about City and us fighting it out. These Arsenal cu*ts won't given in and I don't think they are gonna bottle it like we all think and hope.

Make me sick if those cu*ts win.

Speak for yourself, I never thought they would bottle it. 😂
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,816 posts | 6759 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #323: Apr 24, 2024 01:53:48 am

You're hoping they don't!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,565 posts | 1800 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #324: Apr 24, 2024 07:37:21 am
      Cheatski had 1 job. Useless b***ard's. L o l
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #325: Apr 24, 2024 08:58:36 am

Obviously!! Got Ā£50 with Billythekunt we!!! Finish above you lot 😂
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5012 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #326: Apr 24, 2024 10:29:56 am

I did, but they are proving me wrong, Rice has given them the steel they didnā€™t have last season, and Saliba at the back has been immense, like us a couple of seasons back they are the best side in the league so it would a absolute travesty if they donā€™t go on and win it from here,
      Thatā€™s not to bersmirch us in any way shape or form, Arse are a better side than us, and arguably are a better side than City right now,  if you donā€™t recognise that then more fool you, itā€™s just a simple fact and as a fan of football you should respect how Arteta has turned them from mid table obscurity to potential Champions within 3 seasons,

JĆ¼rgen did the same with us, almost gave us three titles but for the cheating KUNTS from Eastlands, for this campaign Arse have the momentum, are in the driving seat, however, they still have their own derby to play at Spuds who are in a battle for 4th with Villa and of course City will still have a say,

We though can only win the remainder of our gameā€™s and hope both City & Arse drop points, on paper that looks unlikely but as we all know anything is possible and there could yet be a twist or two that could throw the whole thing open, hope is all we have, but hope isnā€™t a bad thing !!!

YNWA

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5012 
      Reply #327: Apr 24, 2024 10:38:58 am
      Obviously!! Got Ā£50 with Billythekunt we!!! Finish above you lot 😂

Interesting that you chose the word ā€˜Weā€™ Numb nuts, have you suddenly become a gooner ? Anyone except that sh*te you purport to follow, but in reality youā€™re a closet Red, we must be In your head permanently hence your obsession with the most successful football club on these Islands !🖕🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🖕🏿🖕🏾

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #328: Apr 24, 2024 10:47:00 am

I did, but they are proving me wrong, Rice has given them the steel they didnā€™t have last season, and Saliba at the back has been immense, like us a couple of seasons back they are the best side in the league so it would a absolute travesty if they donā€™t go on and win it from here,
      Thatā€™s not to bersmirch us in any way shape or form, Arse are a better side than us, and arguably are a better side than City right now,  if you donā€™t recognise that then more fool you, itā€™s just a simple fact and as a fan of football you should respect how Arteta has turned them from mid table obscurity to potential Champions within 3 seasons,

JĆ¼rgen did the same with us, almost gave us three titles but for the cheating KUNTS from Eastlands, for this campaign Arse have the momentum, are in the driving seat, however, they still have their own derby to play at Spuds who are in a battle for 4th with Villa and of course City will still have a say,

We though can only win the remainder of our gameā€™s and hope both City & Arse drop points, on paper that looks unlikely but as we all know anything is possible and there could yet be a twist or two that could throw the whole thing open, hope is all we have, but hope isnā€™t a bad thing !!!

YNWA

A post without your tints on 😎 well done Billy Bob. 😂

Seriously though thereā€™s nothing I can really debate with the above as Lego head done a great job when you consider the stick he got his first year in charge. Heā€™s made them stronger in the last two years, worrying signs for you scousers and us mancs.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #329: Apr 24, 2024 10:49:10 am

Interesting that you chose the word ā€˜Weā€™ Numb nuts, have you suddenly become a gooner ? Anyone except that sh*te you purport to follow, but in reality youā€™re a closet Red, we must be In your head permanently hence your obsession with the most successful football club on these Islands !🖕🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🖕🏿🖕🏾

YNWA

Hell yeah course Iā€™m a gooner  when Iā€™ve got Ā£50 riding on them.  :lmao:  Arsenal play in red so course Iā€™m a closet red. 🤪🤪🤪
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 128 
      Reply #330: Apr 24, 2024 11:17:39 am

Seriously though thereā€™s nothing I can really debate with the above as Lego head done a great job when you consider the stick he got his first year in charge. Heā€™s made them stronger in the last two years, worrying signs for you scousers and us mancs.
      You just keep worrying about Wolves, Brighton, Chelsea, West Ham, etc.
      The big boys are of no concern to you  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5012 
      Reply #331: Apr 24, 2024 11:31:03 am

Aw mate, I wouldnā€™t worry too much about those signs for youā€™re lot, yer not even in the conversation ffs, we on the other hand will be by the End of this season be in a kind of limbo, we donā€™t yet know who our new gaffer will be so canā€™t call it, however and whoever it wonā€™t take us as long as itā€™s gonna take youā€™re shower of sh*te to get back on the horse,

We were still in transition this campaign and now that JĆ¼rgen is moving on will still be in transition next season too, so like this season no one will expect us to be knocking on the door competing for the title but we will be a lot further up the road than you on our rebuild,

Have fun in your mid table obscurity, you will of course be accustomed to mediocrity by now, youā€™ve already been there quite a while now, happy days !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #332: Apr 24, 2024 11:51:45 am
      You just keep worrying about Wolves, Brighton, Chelsea, West Ham, etc.
      The big boys are of no concern to you  :lmao:

Iā€™m not even worried about that pal 😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #333: Apr 24, 2024 11:53:35 am

Aw mate, I wouldnā€™t worry too much about those signs for youā€™re lot, yer not even in the conversation ffs, we on the other hand will be by the End of this season be in a kind of limbo, we donā€™t yet know who our new gaffer will be so canā€™t call it, however and whoever it wonā€™t take us as long as itā€™s gonna take youā€™re shower of sh*te to get back on the horse,

We were still in transition this campaign and now that JĆ¼rgen is moving on will still be in transition next season too, so like this season no one will expect us to be knocking on the door competing for the title but we will be a lot further up the road than you on our rebuild,

Have fun in your mid table obscurity, you will of course be accustomed to mediocrity by now, youā€™ve already been there quite a while now, happy days !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

YNWA

Transition you say? Sounds like you might be in it a bit longer looking at your new manager? Who is this  Arnold snot? never heard of him. 😂
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5012 
      Reply #334: Apr 24, 2024 11:54:15 am
      Iā€™m not even worried about that pal 😂

OH YES YOU ARE ???
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #335: Apr 24, 2024 11:55:50 am

Gave up on the league while back. Not even bothered if we donā€™t get top 6 at moment 🤮
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5012 
      Reply #336: Apr 24, 2024 12:02:54 pm
      Transition you say? Sounds like you might be in it a bit longer looking at your new manager? Who is this  Arnold snot? never heard of him. 😂

No fookin idea mate, donā€™t watch Dutch footie, hope tae F**k heā€™s not another Ten Fags, talks a good game but then so does Carra or Sneville, could be one of those ā€œwish we went for himā€ instead kinda deals, letā€™s face it, the Erividisie isnā€™t the EPL, as Ten Fags is finding out, the only difference being heā€™ll be inheriting a good squad of players and not that f***in shambles at OT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5012 
      Reply #337: Apr 24, 2024 12:08:53 pm
      Gave up on the league while back. Not even bothered if we donā€™t get top 6 at moment 🤮

You should be, where the F**k is yer passion for yer club, thought you were a advocate of sticking thru thick or thin, sounds to me as if youā€™ve given up on yer club, youā€™ll be wearing yer Norwich scarf by the end of the season 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ā€¦.Oh look, same colour as Newton Heath !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #338: Apr 24, 2024 02:02:46 pm

You should be, where the F**k is yer passion for yer club, thought you were a advocate of sticking thru thick or thin, sounds to me as if youā€™ve given up on yer club, youā€™ll be wearing yer Norwich scarf by the end of the season 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ā€¦.Oh look, same colour as Newton Heath !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

YNWA

I am and I will be, youā€™ll know as well as anybody it can get you down at times. Not got my pecker back up yet after that semi final performance 🤢🤢
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,076 posts | 2734 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #339: Apr 24, 2024 02:04:02 pm

No fookin idea mate, donā€™t watch Dutch footie, hope tae F**k heā€™s not another Ten Fags, talks a good game but then so does Carra or Sneville, could be one of those ā€œwish we went for himā€ instead kinda deals, letā€™s face it, the Erividisie isnā€™t the EPL, as Ten Fags is finding out, the only difference being heā€™ll be inheriting a good squad of players and not that f***in shambles at OT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕

YNWA

Never heard of this Slut guy myself Billy. Sounds like a whore to me what do you think? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5012 
      Reply #340: Apr 24, 2024 03:58:23 pm
      Never heard of this Slut guy myself Billy. Sounds like a whore to me what do you think? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Donā€™t know F**k all about him mate, however if FSG have been sounding him out he must be ticking a few boxes, maybe a less known entity wonā€™t carry so much expectation as maybe say a Xabi Alonso would, so therefore the pressure wonā€™t be so high, and maybe contractually heā€™ll  be given enough time to instill his own system, like I alluded to in another thread, itā€™s a gamble whoever filled JĆ¼rgenā€™s shoes, and no guarantee that success will come with it !!

YNWA
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,303 posts | 2846 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #341: Apr 24, 2024 11:57:57 pm
      Tuesday Arsenal v chelsea chance there for points being dropped

We can pounce then Wednesday

City out thursday at Brighton

We could potentially go into the weekend top and were up first then

Bollox anyway to this
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,357 posts | 6397 
      Reply #342: Apr 25, 2024 12:05:18 am
      Watch city and Arse drop enough points that weā€™d have had a shot had we won all our games.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,892 posts | 421 
      Reply #343: Apr 25, 2024 06:16:45 am
      To be fair this was on its arse when we took United for granted and missed chance after chance after chance. In that game atrocious habits crept into our side and  have plagued us ever since.

It was dead in the water when we lost to Palace at home abd it was patently obvious this side wasnt capable of winning 6 games back to back.

I just wanted to beat Everton for beating Everton sake but at least what they did do last night was put us out of our misery.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,405 posts | 2827 
      Reply #344: Apr 25, 2024 06:59:28 am
      Finally put out of our misery then.

Alarm bells were ringing for me when we put in two really poor performances back to back against Brighton and Sheffield United at home straight after the international break. That was the point we needed to kick on but it was pretty clear the legs were gone and our minds werenā€™t where we needed them to be.

Did alright considering how far we were off last season.

Quick Reply