Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Result against the scum?  (You must be logged in to vote)

Liverpool hand United a lesson. Reds win.
      (75.9%)
      Unsatisfyng draw
      (7.6%)
      United buy the ref and beat us
      (3.8%)
      Match postponed because Gary Neville's got plans with his brother, father and mother.
      (12.7%)

Liverpool v Man Utd (Sun 16 Dec 1.30pm)

Read 35482 times
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Re: Liverpool v Man Utd (Sun 16 Dec 1.30pm)
      Reply #391: Dec 18, 2007 03:34:08 pm
      We're going to have to stop saying the Mancs have robbed us. It was a scrappy game, we didn't finish as well as we hoped to, they took their chance and won it. I'm not arsed now, it's over and done with!

All's I ever get off the bluenoses is that we robbed them in the Derby! I don't want any of us sounding like that! :-\

OK "robbed" maybe a bit harsh... still think they are a bunch of cunting cu*ts though... I am allowed to say that?
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #392: Dec 18, 2007 04:28:29 pm
      OK "robbed" maybe a bit harsh... still think they are a bunch of cunting cu*ts though... I am allowed to say that?

Hehe of course! That's the natural progression anyways! I only found out c*nts wasn't the proper name a few weeks ago! ;)
      benforrest
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts | -8 
      Reply #393: Dec 18, 2007 10:39:03 pm
      Yeah but now we have come so close to saying we won the game, so i can stick it to the C*nts, but Sh*t happens, there is always next year, it won't be long.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,885 posts | 6817 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #394: Dec 19, 2007 08:16:46 am
      I'm personally still REALLY struggling to get Sunday out of my system.

Just need the next game to start to forget about the scum robbing us ...again.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS.

IRWT

YNWA

Don, mate I'm the same still absolutely gutted. Even now there is a horrible churning in my stomach. I still feel as ill as I did when that arsey goal went in and when the final whitsle went. >:(

It's amazing when those pricks beat us, how many c*nt Man Yoo supporters come out of the woodwork.  They're everywhere for 2 games of the season and of course those 2 are against us.....fcukin arseholes. I hate the bas**rds......sh*t, sorry to go off...this should have been in the swear thread.

I can't be arsed looking at the fixture but when do we play them at Grey skull castle? We now have to go there and The Emirates and Stamford and collect all three points. We can do it, the season is deffo not over , but it's just gonna be that little bit harder than what we had hoped.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #395: Dec 19, 2007 08:30:28 am
      Aussie Red Good Morning to you/Good evening  :)

Saturday Feb 9th (my sons birthday) Chelski away
      Saturday Mar 22nd manure away
      Saturday Mar 29th blue sh*te home
      Saturday April 5th arse away

Three really difficult games on the trot, apart from everton when we batter them at home :)
      benforrest
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts | -8 
      Reply #396: Dec 19, 2007 09:37:36 am
      Aussie Red Good Morning to you/Good evening  :)

Saturday Feb 9th (my sons birthday) Chelski away
      Saturday Mar 22nd manure away
      Saturday Mar 29th blue sh*te home
      Saturday April 5th arse away

Three really difficult games on the trot, apart from everton when we batter them at home :)
      Hopefully your son gets his birthday present ;)
      I want mine, it's the 28th (march), i don't mind my presents 6 days earlier or them one day later, but none at all is terrible
      MsGerrard
      Reply #397: Dec 19, 2007 10:14:48 am
      Hopefully your son gets his birthday present ;)
      I want mine, it's the 28th (march), I don't mind my presents 6 days earlier or them one day later, but none at all is terrible

Hopefully you'll get nothing but lots of points around your birthday, gonna be really tough though, could well be a defining moment in our season.  :)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,885 posts | 6817 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #398: Dec 19, 2007 10:38:28 am
      thanks for that MsGerrard,  Good morning to you mate. I really hadn't look that far in front...you know just taking it one game at a time and all that ;).  Now you show me that fixture you're right....they will be tough games but hopefully by then we are in the middle of a 15 game winning streak. Have a good day MsG.
      Saffi 7
      • Forum David Johnson

• 225 posts | 17 
      • "...that's why they paid 26 million for him..."
      Reply #399: Dec 19, 2007 11:21:14 am
      It has taken me a couple of days to get over the defeat of Sunday which is why I have waited until now to post on this thread, so that I may give a rational and fair comment on the events that transpired on Sunday afternoon. I was in a pub with two of my mates (both Reds) and about 10 scum supporters...took quite a bit of stick we did!

But, that is football...I dare not say "the beauty of..." because there was nothing beautiful about Sunday's game. We cancelled each other out, the counter became the MO of choice and we conceded in a moment's lapse of concentration. We were asking questions towards the end, but by then, the horse had bolted. Valuable lesson learnt, we take it and move on...that's all we can do. Sunday's loss had a way of extracting any significance out of tonight's game, as vehemently mentioned by some of the other posters and its hard not to agree, but, we are Liverpool and while I may have previously considered this competition as one to ultimately blood the youngsters, the closer the time comes, the more I realise that a win in a red shirt is still a win (as is the opposite)

It's not over, there is no singing or shouting...we are still in there and I will only concede defeat when its mathematically impossible...

Walk on...
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,494 posts | 2868 
      Reply #400: Dec 19, 2007 11:42:12 am
      It has taken me a couple of days to get over the defeat of Sunday which is why I have waited until now to post on this thread, so that I may give a rational and fair comment on the events that transpired on Sunday afternoon. I was in a pub with two of my mates (both Reds) and about 10 scum supporters...took quite a bit of stick we did!

But, that is football...I dare not say "the beauty of..." because there was nothing beautiful about Sunday's game. We cancelled each other out, the counter became the MO of choice and we conceded in a moment's lapse of concentration. We were asking questions towards the end, but by then, the horse had bolted. Valuable lesson learnt, we take it and move on...that's all we can do. Sunday's loss had a way of extracting any significance out of tonight's game, as vehemently mentioned by some of the other posters and its hard not to agree, but, we are Liverpool and while I may have previously considered this competition as one to ultimately blood the youngsters, the closer the time comes, the more I realise that a win in a red shirt is still a win (as is the opposite)

It's not over, there is no singing or shouting...we are still in there and I will only concede defeat when its mathematically impossible...

Walk on...

Good Post. Absolutely devasted after the game. But I think it has put everyone's feet back on the ground which I think is good.

Its not a disaster.

Have faith.

YNWA
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #401: Dec 19, 2007 01:00:52 pm
      Can I just admit that I was sitting on the couch in my mate’s house at about 13.25 yesterday. 

It always helps reading the full title of the thread.... ;)

Quick Reply