Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

The 'Official' Happy Christmas Thread

Read 7602 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: The 'Official' Happy Christmas Thread
      Reply #69: Dec 26, 2007 01:34:42 pm
      Well folks I am completely P!$$ed off, why? well as some of you may or may not know I was working yesterday and this morning and was gonna spend some quality time with the little lady this afternoon, and open our pressies, but the person who was taking over from me has 'phoned in "Sick" vomiting! So I am stuck in here until 8:30pm and guess what, I'm in tomorrow for another 13 1/2 hr shift!, God only knows what will be said when I tell her the good news when she gets up (she's on nights if you remember). SO TO ALL MY FELLOW REDS have a drink for me and wish me luck, and hope the Puppy is still alive when we finally open the pressis on Friday, (only joking about the puppy).
      Plus some ony has taken the Radio out of the office so I can not listen to the Match, FFS! :f_steam:
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #70: Dec 26, 2007 01:41:13 pm
      My girlfriend's birthday is Christmas Day.

? She isnt turning 2007 this year by any chance..? ? ?
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #71: Dec 26, 2007 02:04:37 pm
      Got Reds Calendar & Diary, Lost season 3 box set, CK be, The Departed DVD...& some money. Am happy...hope you all got what you wanted :)
      Dizzy Munchkin
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 538 posts | 17 
      Reply #72: Dec 26, 2007 02:40:10 pm
      Got money, Bon Jovi calendar, LFC calendar, I pod Shuffle,& a interactive dvd game so far will have to wait until the new year for the rest!!
      stellaakasugar
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #73: Dec 26, 2007 06:52:16 pm
      Well folks I am completely P!$$ed off, why? well as some of you may or may not know I was working yesterday and this morning and was gonna spend some quality time with the little lady this afternoon, and open our pressies, but the person who was taking over from me has 'phoned in "Sick" vomiting! So I am stuck in here until 8:30pm and guess what, I'm in tomorrow for another 13 1/2 hr shift!, God only knows what will be said when I tell her the good news when she gets up (she's on nights if you remember). SO TO ALL MY FELLOW REDS have a drink for me and wish me luck, and hope the Puppy is still alive when we finally open the pressis on Friday, (only joking about the puppy).
      Plus some ony has taken the Radio out of the office so I can not listen to the Match, FFS! :f_steam:

Poor you, just make sure you make up for it puppy, i will have a drink just for you! :)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #74: Dec 26, 2007 08:01:25 pm
      Hope everyone had a good one! :)

I got the Transfomers Special Edition dvd, new pyjama kecks (dead baggy, they're great!), some little footy thing off me nephew, the Richard Hammond book, Stephen Fry's autobiography, and vouchers for the Liverpool shop! (Cheers MsGerrard! ;)) Otherwise I got money, and drunk! :P

Tough luck mate! I'll tip a pint to you tonight! :) Hope you have a good'un when you're finished!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #75: Dec 27, 2007 12:01:13 am
      Hard work there RedPuppy.  I put in 2 and a half hours for the NHS today but it was against my will tbh - I'm in every day now apart from Sunday.  So jealous of all you bas**rds who get 2 weeks off.

Didn't get much LFC related.  I think everyone's scared I've already got it all.  I got the Bourne DVD box-set which I will look forward to watching and I got two dressing gowns!  Didn't get any socks and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed about that.

And to match the name I got a JD gift set - a couple of glasses, a couple of miniatures and a dominoes set.  Rock on.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #76: Dec 27, 2007 12:09:17 am
      Same here. Back in work tomorrow and not off til Sunday. Probably a good thing though. I got lots of Stella for Christmas and I'd end up drinking it all before new years eve if I was off.

Made up with all my socks though.  ;)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #77: Dec 27, 2007 01:01:54 am
      I got a bladder busting LFC mug must hold a good pint, complete with £7.99 price tag, and a framed set of pictures of the final in Istanbul which is quality
      stellaakasugar
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #78: Dec 27, 2007 02:02:55 am
      My best prezzie has got to be my Steven Gerrard calender from my sister! :)

Same here. Back in work tomorrow and not off til Sunday. Probably a good thing though. I got lots of Stella for Christmas and I'd end up drinking it all before new years eve if I was off.

Made up with all my socks though.  ;)

Too much Stella is not good for you mr Kenny!!  :D Make sure you save it for new year!  ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #79: Dec 27, 2007 02:11:46 am
      Too much Stella is not good for you mr Kenny!!  :D Make sure you save it for new year!  ;D

Tut tut! There's nothing wrong with too much Stella over the holidays miss Stella!  ;D I'm sure there will be more arriving for new year too....  :D
      stellaakasugar
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #80: Dec 27, 2007 02:18:34 am
      Tut tut! There's nothing wrong with too much Stella over the holidays miss Stella!  ;D I'm sure there will be more arriving for new year too....  :D

"Tut" Where did you get a word like that eh?  :D Stella's not really my cuppa tea so i cant really agree with you on that one Mr Kenny!  ;)
      But you fill your boots treacle  ;D I'll stick to my Malibu & coke when i have shaken off this cold!  ::)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #81: Dec 27, 2007 02:34:11 am
      Aww no! You're not well too? Hope you feel better soon. Get some Malibu and cokes down your neck and I'll have a Stella for you  ;)
      stellaakasugar
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #82: Dec 27, 2007 03:45:51 pm
      Yeah i have the flu tut! I feel rough as a***holes!  :D
      Thanks lovey  ;D  Hope your feeling better soon too :) Hope your's dont turn into man flu!  ::)
      I just hope im better for new years!
      Maybe you should have a couple of Stela's for me as i dont think i will be drinking for a while! ::) :(
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #83: Dec 27, 2007 03:58:58 pm
      Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you had some good days with friends/family. For me......its not over yet. Got all christmas off from work and Im starting to get bored... But tomorrow me and my girlfriends are going out for dinner and drinks, all dressed up. Gonna be great!
      Have a nice weekend, and happy new year monday night!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #84: Dec 27, 2007 08:33:02 pm
      By the way, RED1028 was in touch on Christmas day and said to tell everyone all the best. And that he was bloated, full of mince pies and stuffing! He's got a run soon as well the nutter!  ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #85: Dec 27, 2007 11:51:34 pm
      Is it just me or does it not feel like Christmas at all any more?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #86: Dec 28, 2007 12:46:03 am
      Is it just me or does it not feel like Christmas at all any more?

That's cos it's not Christmas any more JD, to me Christmas is Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, we've got the New Year to look forward to now ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #87: Dec 28, 2007 12:47:12 am
      Maybe it's cos I'm back in work.  If I was off for two weeks I would be drinking beer and eating chocolate and watching all my Xmas DVD's.

I hate work.  How much is the dole these days out of interest? Would it cover my broadband?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #88: Dec 28, 2007 09:06:47 am
      If I was off for two weeks I would be drinking beer and eating chocolate and watching all my Xmas DVD's.

(quote]

Thats exactly what I'm doing !!  Not back in work till next Wednesday, then off on Friday again, Happy Days !  ;) :D :D

Quick Reply