Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

How important is Stevie G??

Read 2741 times
      aditya
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts | -3 
      • We won it 5 times baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Re: How important is Stevie G??
      Reply #23: Dec 25, 2007 04:56:03 am
      Stevie is world class!
      My pals who support either mancs or Fu****blues get mad since he is not with them.

He made a major contribution in may '05
      He scored the goal in the 90th min which made a turning point in Fa cup '06 final.

He is my most favorite player and he will soon get a FIFA world player of the year.

Stevie,YNWA
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 564 posts |
      Reply #24: Dec 31, 2007 05:22:18 am
      :)  My Man Stevie G is hugely important to Liverpool, a rock in Midfield,  marshalling the back four when Carra's not playing and supporting the front two when he can with his surging runs from Midfield, I just love to see him power his way through defenders as though there not there.

But in saying all this, no one player is bigger than Liverpool Football Club and Liverpool will perform perfectly well with out him when the time comes, just like they managed in the past when all the past greats finally hung up their boots. :(

But I'm sure when the time comes for Stevie to end his playing career at Anfield, it will be a very sad day for all of us, let's just hope he has a few more years left yet and he finally gets to fulfill his dream of lifting that elusive Premiership title before he does. :)

Very well said MsGerrard. I couldn't agree more. YNWA.
      southafrican_red
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 356 posts |
      • With hope in your heart...
      Reply #25: Dec 31, 2007 07:28:07 am
      MsGerrard pretty much said it all. Gerrard is very IMPORTANT to us...it's amazing how he's maintained his form and dedication over the years.

If I had to go to war...I'd want him in my ARMY!

GERRARD is KING!

Hope he will get  that Premiership medal...and now that England has a decent coach maybe Gerrard can captain a WC winning squad in 2010.

All the best for 2008! Go REDS!
      « Last Edit: Dec 31, 2007 08:15:08 am by southafrican_red »

Quick Reply