Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Carragher spat at after Luton game

Read 4024 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Carragher snaps after Luton game
      Reply #23: Jan 08, 2008 03:34:20 pm
      Well it's nice to read the real story....

Trouble is, it will only be on forums like this and the people of Liverpool who do get to see/hear the real truth.....Everywhere else, as usual it will be bias reporting against Liverpool.

Jealousy...that's what it all boils down to, as we are the most successful team in England, they always want to knock us down :f_steam:
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #24: Jan 08, 2008 04:23:12 pm
      Yer , i seen the gang of dickheads on the telly .  It dosent help when sky decide to do close-ups on them cause they have all got perm wigs on .

As for Carragher he is just a legend the way he takes no sh*t , he can do no wrong.

I seen him the other week by my school and he put a thumb up to us  :gt-happyup:  .......yay
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #25: Jan 08, 2008 05:33:01 pm
      He should of nutted them all  ;) :D :D
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Carragher spat at after Luton game
      Reply #26: Jan 08, 2008 07:40:07 pm
      Not sure if it is Carra !! but least he shows how much he loves livepool.
      they were probaly sh*tin themselves when they saw an angry scousers
      commin at them.
      « Last Edit: Jan 08, 2008 07:45:03 pm by lfc 4life »
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      Reply #27: Jan 08, 2008 07:45:20 pm
      It's absoloutly disgusting how people can do stuff like that. Fair play to Carra though, he don't take no sh*t!
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #28: Jan 08, 2008 07:45:50 pm
      Yet they wanted us to give them our gate receipts so they could save their club which is supported by the likes of scum like that. Will wonders never cease. sheesh
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #29: Jan 09, 2008 01:10:09 am
      A headline from The Times tomorrow

Jamie Carragher escapes charges over confrontation

What does that title conjure up? Who does it suggest was in the wrong?

Now go back and read this thread for the full story.
      liverpooldan87
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts | 10 
      Reply #30: Jan 09, 2008 06:42:49 am
      Luton, who-ever you may be...
      You've got F**k all mo-oney...
      One lucky draw, and you think your quality...
      We'll beat you at Anfield easily.

Penned on the spot, haha. Those 'fans' were a bunch of clowns, taking the piss out of scousers too? Luton is a shithole, all it's got is an airport, even thats crap. We'll do them about 4-0 at home, see if they do any spitting on Walton Breck Road on the walk back to their coach amoungst us lot!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      Reply #31: Jan 09, 2008 07:01:25 am
      I was pretty disappointed that Liverpool refused to donate our share of the gate receipts to Luton. Now after reading what a few select idiot fans of theres' did and said to Carra, they can go and get fu*ked. We can keep it, now all we need is 16.9 million pounds to tie up the Masch deal.  :f_whistle:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #32: Jan 09, 2008 07:47:35 am
      I was pretty disappointed that Liverpool refused to donate our share of the gate receipts to Luton.

Don't be.  We have got a stadium to build ourselves and Mascherano to sign.

If we should be donating our gate receipts to anyone it should be to a worthy cause like the Zoe's Place Hospice - not to a badly run football club with sh*t fans.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      Reply #33: Jan 09, 2008 07:59:50 am
      Fair enough JD, good points all round.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #34: Jan 09, 2008 10:56:41 am
      I would offer our gate money as a reward for those pricks at Luton in curly wigs and shell suites to have for themselves...in cash...

IF and only IF they come up to Anfield on the 15th, together, wearing that same gear to the match...

I think the local hospital casualty department would be rather busy... pulling curly wigs with tweezers out of luton anuses !!

The damn corwards!
      « Last Edit: Jan 09, 2008 12:03:00 pm by donrafael »
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #35: Jan 09, 2008 11:33:08 am
      I was pretty disappointed that Liverpool refused to donate our share of the gate receipts to Luton. Now after reading what a few select idiot fans of theres' did and said to Carra, they can go and get fu*ked. We can keep it, now all we need is 16.9 million pounds to tie up the Masch deal.  :f_whistle:

I don't have alot of sympathy for Luton, is was only a couple of years ago they had a 12 million transfer fund to spend and now they are in administration, shrewd financial management?
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #36: Jan 09, 2008 12:37:52 pm
      Don't be.  We have got a stadium to build ourselves and Mascherano to sign.

If we should be donating our gate receipts to anyone it should be to a worthy cause like the Zoe's Place Hospice - not to a badly run football club with sh*t fans.
      BANG ON!!
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #37: Jan 09, 2008 02:52:14 pm

Maybe we could set up a appeal on here www.keepjavier.com if i win the lotteryon sat ill donate the lot.
      Ally
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 84 posts |
      Reply #38: Jan 09, 2008 06:41:32 pm
      I see they managed to make that their front page headline exclusive, yet today it gives more details on how he was spat at and had the drink thrown on him etc...was their fans behaviour on the front page?? was it fu**. This rag isn't even worthy of being used to wipe a mancs arse. Though going by the smell of them i don't think they'd use it anyway.
      Podge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,095 posts | 14 
      Reply #39: Jan 09, 2008 08:20:16 pm
      Carragher is great for not takin any sh*t !!! Its like that time at highbury when some arsenal w**ker threw a coin at him. He didnt show it to the ref, he did what any one of us would have done and fu**ed it back at them............legend !! :aaliverpool2xt1: :action-smiley-060:

Quick Reply