Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 2nd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

Accomodation in Kiev

Read 1480 times
      kievaccom
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 4 posts |
      Accomodation in Kiev
      Aug 15, 2006 06:55:59 pm
      Looking for accomodation in Kiev, well look no further, fully equiped apartments accomodating 2 to 3 people available for $50 to $70 per night, no minimum rent so one night is fine. Reliable driver is available for pick-up and return to the airport, $25 each way (cheaper than a taxi). All apartments are in the city centre, a £1 equivalent taxi ride to the ground.

If you are interested then call Liliya (perfect English) on 00380394925955 or email nikulina@i.kiev.ua

Kiev is a fantastic and exciting city so don't miss out on this chance to see the sights and enjoy the fantastic nightlife.
      Bootle Buck
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts | 30 
      Accomodation in Kiev
      Reply #1: Aug 15, 2006 10:50:02 pm
      Thanks for that my friend.

Those prices are they American dollars you are quoting ??? Just that here in little old United Kingdom we use Great British pounds. Can you confirm that it is American dollars so I can do the conversion ???

Would have rang but  fter getting half way through your telephone number I had to stop and put my finger under cold running water

Cheers
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Accomodation in Kiev
      Reply #2: Aug 16, 2006 11:41:22 pm
      Quote from: "Bootle Buck"

Would have rang but  fter getting half way through your telephone number I had to stop and put my finger under cold running water

Cheers

;D  ;D  ;D

Ah, she seems willing to please anyway.  ;)
      kievaccom
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 4 posts |
      Accomodation in Kiev
      Reply #3: Aug 16, 2006 11:57:53 pm
      It's my girlfriends number, she lives in Kiev and rents a number of apartments on a per day basis, if you like you can call me here in the UK my number is (UK) 07896653820
      kievaccom
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 4 posts |
      Accomodation in Kiev
      Reply #4: Aug 17, 2006 12:06:40 am
      Sorry, just realised I didn't answer your currency question, US dollars, UK pounds or Euro are all ok just in equivalent amounts of course

Quick Reply