Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Doing it for Rafa!

Read 1223 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Doing it for Rafa!
      Feb 05, 2008 03:28:24 am
      I was just thinking as all of  you know our next game is against Chelsea. IMO that 1-1 draw when we were ever so robbed by that sh*te Rob Styles was a turning point for us, we had that game and dropping it in that manner damaged the players psychologically and I dont think we were able to recover from that. This Sunday needs to be about revenge, with their squad heavily depleted with the African Nation's Cup and injuries we stand a great chance of beating this scum and sticking it to fat Frank.

I think this would be piviotal for so many reasons, players that have not performed need to step up, a win would get the media of our back, instill confidence and most importantly of all the players need to stand up win this game for Rafa! If they have resepct and faith in the future of this club they need to win this game for him. I know that one win will not solve all our problems but its a start, a start to stick it to the media, the Yanks and any doubters of Rafa and this club.

Come on you Reds!

YNWA
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Re: Doing it for Rafa!
      Reply #1: Feb 05, 2008 03:32:24 am
      Agreed! now is a good chance to stick it to em. F***ing chelski!
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #2: Feb 05, 2008 07:46:42 am
      Mikel Obi is on his way back to the team since the defeat of Nigeria by Ghana. They still dont have Soluman Kalou, Drogba and Michael Essien. We need to play like they have a full squad. Drogba has been out of action for some time but they were still winning games. I dont believe the only time we can beat them is when they have a depleted squad. We can beat them by just being determined to do so.

It will be for the 3 points! Rafa Beintez and the LFC will be happy with 3 additional points in the kitty.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #3: Feb 05, 2008 08:19:49 am
      I think this game will be a turning point in the season, if we can get the 3 points and beat them and end their home record then that could boost our season no end. CMON YOU RED MEN

F**k OFF CHELSEA FC
      YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY
      5 EUROPEAN CUPS AND 18 LEAGUES THATS WHAT WE CALL HISTORY.
      Hysén007
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #4: Feb 05, 2008 10:25:45 am
      The turnaround weekend!!! 2-0 reds
      Dadorious
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #5: Feb 05, 2008 12:13:11 pm
      I am F***ing confident of a victory this week, i know we have played poorly but its time to turn things around.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #6: Feb 05, 2008 12:17:19 pm
      I am F***ing confident of a victory this week, I know we have played poorly but its time to turn things around.

I'm also very confident - maybe a bit too confident.

We ooze class when we score early in a game - so here's for an early goal on Sunday!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #7: Feb 06, 2008 03:41:39 am
      Results first, class later.  I dont care how we win as long as we win because after the reults rack up, we will feel much better.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #8: Feb 06, 2008 08:01:16 am
      Results first, class later.  I dont care how we win as long as we win because after the reults rack up, we will feel much better.
      I agree 100% it would be nice to win playing good football but all that matters is we come away with 3 points.
      Hysén007
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #9: Feb 09, 2008 12:37:25 pm
      I don´t think Rob Styles is going to be the referee this time????

Quick Reply