Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Torres v Gerrard - Who Is More Important

Read 10699 times
      sjkreds
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 142 posts |
      • Reincarnation anyone?
      Re: Torres v Gerrard - Who Is More Important
      Reply #92: Feb 26, 2008 09:32:11 am
      True, im sure momo signed a new deal with us just before he left. I would love us to get quaresma but the amount seems so high, not that he isnt worth it just money seems so tight right now.

In terms of huntelaar, i dont know what to think of his goal tally, the dutch league seems like it has nothing on the premiership. Sometimes i watch dutch games and see huntelaar on his hattrick and the opposition defenders wont even be marking him its a joke. I worry whether he could cut it in the prem.

true, the 0-0-10 formation is widely used in the eiredivise. but can you argue with the players its produced, particulary ajax?
      Presco
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts | -3 
      Reply #93: Feb 27, 2008 07:53:35 am
      I don't really think one is more important than the other. It is a team game, Gerrard has been the difference in matches more than Torres over their years at Liverpool but you cannot compare.
      Torres and Gerrad both are very important but if i should chose cos between two things one must chose one i prefer Gerrad cos of his way of play and he is a one defence mid field and he plays well.
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #94: Feb 27, 2008 07:09:01 pm
      alessio, please don't listen to rumours, usually a load of b*llocks  ;)  Please attach your 'source' to your post, cheers 

I would like to attach my source, but you don't understand anything there, because it's in Russian, Smigger15!
      do you want still to see that source?
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #95: Feb 27, 2008 07:10:14 pm
      I heard about the speculation.  alessio, just ignore them because we get the rumours every season.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #96: Feb 27, 2008 07:18:22 pm
      I think without the two of them, we'd be pretty much doomed!

This obviously means we need more match winners!
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #97: Feb 27, 2008 07:54:25 pm
      I heard about the speculation.  alessio, just ignore them because we get the rumours every season.

I know that, Court! But that news make me laugh! How Real can be so naive? I thought simply their capacity to buy everything that shines passed away!

Quick Reply