Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Alcohol's Appreciation Thread

Read 12553 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: Alcohol's Appreciation Thread
      Reply #46: Mar 04, 2008 11:42:40 pm
      All this alcohol won't be doing your fitness any good you know :)  :lmao:

Not sure what Export Strength means....I'm not an expert on alcohol :f_tongueincheek:

One night on the piss vs four days of exercise... hmm?

I'm ok thanks ;D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #47: Mar 29, 2008 09:43:19 pm
      Had two JD & cokes today.. haven't had it for weeks (they didn't have it on holiday) .. was heaven! :P
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #48: Mar 30, 2008 03:38:14 am
      Who deleted my legal post? n*b! ;)
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #49: Mar 30, 2008 09:06:35 am
      Oi so is there jaegar-bombs across the pond or what?  they are the tits, where is my head, i dont know because i had too many
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #50: Mar 30, 2008 02:01:45 pm
      I LOVE BEER!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #51: Mar 31, 2008 11:05:38 pm
      Oi so is there jaegar-bombs across the pond or what?  they are the tits, where is my head, I dont know because I had too many

I'll get a few people onto Jaeger-bombs, I'm sure they'll spread quickly! I introduced the many varieties of After-Shock mixes when I was a bar-keep on County Road so people listen to me! ;)

Desperado's is a legend of a drink, but isn't too nifty the day after! Slice of lime in the top in the Cava! Ten of those, and Bob's your Aunty! ;)

Coors is a much better pint than Fosters! Went the Whetherspoons the other day on the way to the derby and ordered a Fosters (not exactly lined with Stella moneys al momento! ;)) plus I was at the beginning of a bit of a bender! ;) It was just a gassy mess! Next up, Coors! Fooking winner! Shots followed, and I was in bed at ten after chatting sh*t to me mate about every car on Gran Turismo! 8)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #52: Mar 31, 2008 11:15:39 pm
      Weatherspoons on Walton rd mate? You should have sacked that and made your way up to the Sandon.

Guess what. I actually had a pint of Carslberg before the game yesterday.  :o Smiggs will kick my arse when she finds out!  :D The bar was too packed but there was a tiny bar just by the steps at the back selling Carslberg. So I opted for that and it didn't taste like dish water for once. Might have something to do with having a good few Stellas the night before though....

Anyway, knowing the Sandon before a game, they probably would have 'ran out' of Stella again...
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #53: Mar 31, 2008 11:29:19 pm
      Weatherspoons on Walton rd mate? You should have sacked that and made your way up to the Sandon.

Guess what. I actually had a pint of Carslberg before the game yesterday.  :o Smiggs will kick my arse when she finds out!  :D The bar was too packed but there was a tiny bar just by the steps at the back selling Carslberg. So I opted for that and it didn't taste like dish water for once. Might have something to do with having a good few Stellas the night before though....

Anyway, knowing the Sandon before a game, they probably would have 'ran out' of Stella again...

They ran out before the Inter game! MsG weren't best pleased but we managed on Miller! ;)

I wanted to get down that end but the couple of mates I was with were more interested in getting served at the bar than getting a good atmosphere in! ::) I'll be down there before the Arsenal match though, f*ck em! 8)

Can't do regular Carlsberg! Export is decent like, especially with that sexy 60 bottles for £20 in Bargain Booze! I was sh*t faced the other night, chatting bubbles! ::) I'm on Carling at the minute! It's like piss but I'm not up for a bender, the weekend was rough enough! ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #54: Apr 01, 2008 12:06:56 am
      They ran out before the Inter game! MsG weren't best pleased but we managed on Miller! ;)

I wanted to get down that end but the couple of mates I was with were more interested in getting served at the bar than getting a good atmosphere in! ::)

On the Anfield derby day? Referee!!! You should have had a word with them mate.

Yeah, they've been conveniently running out of Stella there for a while now. Might just take a few cans with me next time.  ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #55: Apr 01, 2008 12:10:16 am
      On the Anfield derby day? Referee!!! You should have had a word with them mate.

Yeah, they've been conveniently running out of Stella there for a while now. Might just take a few cans with me next time.  ;)

I know, idiots! I proved them right when a load of knobheads kicked off! Blueshite an' all, naturally! ::)

Yeah you always see people with cans hanging round outside the Sandon! There's the Bargain Booze just down the road though, they must make a f*cking killing on matcday! 8) They certainly did when me brother moved into Old Barn Road round the corner! ;D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #56: Apr 01, 2008 12:13:56 am
      I've given up me old whiskeys and spirits for the more larger and cheaper pints, no wonder why I seem the same all the time. Four pints on Sat nite, thats a good 1000 calories.

I'm going back to my whiskey ways soon, but it's soooooo expensive... oh and I'm listening to George Michael on Mellow Magic haha how sad!

I like double vodka redbull yum yum but it costs £8 odd in the clubs!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #57: Apr 01, 2008 12:22:09 am
      I like double vodka redbull yum yum but it costs £8 odd in the clubs!

It's a weird but alert kind of drunk, when you have a good few of them I find. If I'm going out then I'll usually have one or two before getting a taxi. Otherwise, I'll only have it when I'm out when on holiday.

I know, idiots! I proved them right when a load of knobheads kicked off! Blueshite an' all, naturally! ::)

Yeah you always see people with cans hanging round outside the Sandon! There's the Bargain Booze just down the road though, they must make a f*cking killing on matcday! 8) They certainly did when me brother moved into Old Barn Road round the corner! ;D

You get a few alchy's down the top end of Walton rd as well don't you. Up by where the bingo place used to be, by the pitz. Probably all everton fans as well.  :D
      As for that Bargain Bozze mate, I think the money from that one probably funded all the other Bargain Booze offies around Liverpool to open up!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #58: Apr 01, 2008 12:25:49 am
      It's a weird but alert kind of drunk, when you have a good few of them I find. If I'm going out then I'll usually have one or two before getting a taxi. Otherwise, I'll only have it when I'm out when on holiday.

Mate, I don't get hangovers or anything like that while drinking this stuff. It's magic juice to me. Yeah the extreme amount of caffine is bound to keep you alert! Beer makes me really dopey, legless and tired!

I think different types of alcohol give you different effects, beer for sure makes me feel rotten, but then again its a cheaper way to get pissed like pet
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #59: Apr 01, 2008 12:32:58 am
      Mate, I don't get hangovers or anything like that while drinking this stuff. It's magic juice to me. Yeah the extreme amount of caffine is bound to keep you alert! Beer makes me really dopey, legless and tired!

I think different types of alcohol give you different effects, beer for sure makes me feel rotten, but then again its a cheaper way to get pissed like pet

You a secret geordie Ra?  :D Yeah it affects people in different ways. I hate too much caffine. But then the caffine probably halts any hangover for you when you have it. A few of my mates are the same. They'll only have a few beers then they'll hit the vodka tricks!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #60: Apr 01, 2008 12:54:24 am

I wanted to get down that end but the couple of mates I was with were more interested in getting served at the bar than getting a good atmosphere in! ::) I'll be down there before the Arsenal match though, f*ck em! 8)

That Millers was alright though wasn't it Joey......not as good as Stella though ;)

I'll be down the sandon next Tuesday and I'll be there nice and early.....haven't got to wait for someone this time :f_tongueincheek: :lmao: he he

Get me supply of Stella in ready...will be in there before and after the game..........as, yippee....not going home after the match, so in for a good piss up especially if we've won..........well you gotta celebrate haven't you ;D

So anyone who wants to meet up before/after..................get in touch for a LFC reds forum binge :lmao:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #61: Apr 01, 2008 12:56:31 am

That made me laugh so much Kenny  ;) :lmao:
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #62: Apr 01, 2008 01:01:16 am
      You a secret geordie Ra?  :D Yeah it affects people in different ways. I hate too much caffine. But then the caffine probably halts any hangover for you when you have it. A few of my mates are the same. They'll only have a few beers then they'll hit the vodka tricks!

I don't really suffer from hangovers, but I do get dehydrated quite easy through alcohol so I always drink loads of water before I go to bed... oh and it's smart to eat something aswell. Isn't it pet?
      OhJohnnyBoy
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      • I throw sh*t at Chelsea Supporters
      Reply #63: Apr 01, 2008 02:00:54 pm
      Hello to my friends across the pond that support the mighty reds, kind of new to this forum here but any ways, good ole english ale big fan now. I love ale but i love the reds a bit more kudos.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #64: Apr 01, 2008 03:02:14 pm
      Hello to my friends across the pond that support the mighty reds, kind of new to this forum here but any ways, good ole english ale big fan now. I love ale but I love the reds a bit more kudos.

Welcome to the forum Johnny Boy..............if you like Liverpool and you like Ale you'll be Ok on here ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #65: Apr 01, 2008 11:18:14 pm
      You get a few alchy's down the top end of Walton rd as well don't you. Up by where the bingo place used to be, by the pitz. Probably all everton fans as well.  :D
      As for that Bargain Bozze mate, I think the money from that one probably funded all the other Bargain Booze offies around Liverpool to open up!

More than likely fella! :D We've got one at the top of our street where I live with me mates and they love us in there! :D Every other night, it's 'You again??' :D

That Millers was alright though wasn't it Joey......not as good as Stella though ;)

I'll be down the sandon next Tuesday and I'll be there nice and early.....haven't got to wait for someone this time :f_tongueincheek: :lmao: he he

Get me supply of Stella in ready...will be in there before and after the game..........as, yippee....not going home after the match, so in for a good piss up especially if we've won..........well you gotta celebrate haven't you ;D

So anyone who wants to meet up before/after..................get in touch for a LFC reds forum binge :lmao:

The Miller did for the time being! :D

And I apologies for being late! ;) Bloody Rice Lane and it's car crashes! :D

I'm up for a bevvy Tuesday! :D I'm out most of the day before it too so it'll be intoxicated Joey for all of you to enjoy! :D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #66: Apr 01, 2008 11:21:58 pm
      Welcome to the forum Johnny Boy..............if you like Liverpool and you like Ale you'll be Ok on here ;)

Seconded! :D Serial pissheads only in the DRUNK topic though! ;) I'm a recovering Teetotaler! ;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #67: Apr 02, 2008 01:44:27 am

And I apologies for being late! ;) Bloody Rice Lane and it's car crashes! :D

I'm up for a bevvy Tuesday! :D I'm out most of the day before it too so it'll be intoxicated Joey for all of you to enjoy! :D

No probs Joey  ;)

Will be good to see you again....
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #68: Apr 04, 2008 10:54:20 am
      Don't EVER drink beer and then wine, they are not a good mix at all.

Quick Reply