Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Woman Attacked By Yobs

Read 2705 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Woman Attacked By Yobs
      Feb 26, 2008 12:30:11 pm
      There are some horrible F***ing scum out there.  I wish they catch all these bas**rds and lock them away for good.   :f_steam:

Woman bottled as she fed cat

Feb 26 2008 by Tina Miles, Liverpool Echo

TEENAGE yobs battered a woman as she fed a stray cat in a Liverpool street.

The 40-year-old suffered a fractured skull in the ferocious gang attack in Curate Road, Anfield.

In the unprovoked assault the innocent woman was hit around the head with a bottle, then kicked and punched by the baying drunken mob as she lay on the floor.

The gang of up to 10 boys and girls aged between 15 and 17 began to taunt the woman near The Clubmoor pub on Townsend Lane.

One boy threw beer at the woman and then a girl, no older than 16, ran up and smashed a Budweiser bottle over the back of her head.

The blow sent the woman falling to the pavement and the rest of the gang joined in.

The beating only stopped when one of the yobs said “just leave it”.

Today police branded the gang “cowards”.

DCI Tim Keelan, leading the hunt for the yobs, said: “This was a cowardly attack. The violence used was just gratuitous and brutal.

“There seems to be no real reason for it other than they were drunk.

“We have good descriptions of those involved and someone will know them.

“It is highly likely they hang around that corner of Townsend Lane a lot.

“We are trying to trace one of the lads who obviously had pangs of conscience and pulled the rest off.

“He should come forward and help us now.”

The victim is now at home recovering with her husband.

She suffered a basal skull fracture and injuries, and remains badly traumatised.

The attack happened at around 8pm on Friday February 8, but details have only just been released by police.

The teenage boy who threw beer over the victim is described as white, skinny, aged around 17 and 5ft 9in. He was wearing a black hat.

The girl who hit the victim with the bottle was also white, 15 or 16 years of age, 5ft tall, slim with brown hair which may have been tied up and “piercing” blue eyes.

At the time she was wearing black boots and a short pleated skirt, possibly cream with black lines in it.

Anyone who has any information should contact St Anne Street CID on 0151 777 4067 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Bless her.  Hope she's recovers fully and get back to her normal life.

I'm furious over that.  Girls and Lads about my age makes me sick to my stomach.  Hope they get what they've got coming to them. The horrible, horrible scally bas**rds.  :f_steam:
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Woman Attacked By Yobs
      Reply #1: Feb 26, 2008 01:04:42 pm
      F***ing scumbags >:(

I hate saying it as I sound really old, but what the F**k is wrong with kids these days? When I was their age the worst we used to do was gob off at people, the second one threatened to give us a slap we'd be on our toes. That was only 10 years ago, but it's madness seeing what they get up to these days. I personally think more power needs to be given to the public to deal with these sort of things. It's sad that there's no mention of anyone trying to help her, but I understand why. I ended up in court before for giving a lad a slap who was terrorising an old lady, people don't want to help these days cos they end up on the wrong side of the law if they do. These kids need to stop being dealt with so lightly too, they've started giving some of them proper sentences now, but the prisons are still cushy as F**k. Start making the prisons a horrible place to go, run them like a boot camp if needs be. Let a few of their mates come out with some stories for them and the majority will fall into line.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Feb 26, 2008 02:19:38 pm
      Shithouse scumbag scally bas**rds! I've often drove past there of a night time and you always see about 20 of them - girls and lads outside that Spar.

Wont be long until someone innocent is killed, again. You're right about making things tougher for them Eddie. That poor woman will be left mentally scared long after she's recovered.
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      Reply #3: Feb 26, 2008 03:29:36 pm
      Good post Court.

F***ing scumbags >:(

I hate saying it as I sound really old, but what the F**k is wrong with kids these days? When I was their age the worst we used to do was gob off at people, the second one threatened to give us a slap we'd be on our toes. That was only 10 years ago, but it's madness seeing what they get up to these days. I personally think more power needs to be given to the public to deal with these sort of things. It's sad that there's no mention of anyone trying to help her, but I understand why. I ended up in court before for giving a lad a slap who was terrorising an old lady, people don't want to help these days cos they end up on the wrong side of the law if they do. These kids need to stop being dealt with so lightly too, they've started giving some of them proper sentences now, but the prisons are still cushy as F**k. Start making the prisons a horrible place to go, run them like a boot camp if needs be. Let a few of their mates come out with some stories for them and the majority will fall into line.

Shithouse scumbag scally bas**rds! I've often drove past there of a night time and you always see about 20 of them - girls and lads outside that Spar.

Wont be long until someone innocent is killed, again. You're right about making things tougher for them Eddie. That poor woman will be left mentally scared long after she's recovered.

I cant add anymore, only It makes me sick that there are kids out there who find this funny, and take pictures of it to show there mates.
      I do hope the police find them, and name and shame them, then lock them up.
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #4: Feb 26, 2008 03:49:21 pm
      the problem with these little cu*ts is, if you go up and slap a few of them, they go running to the law, and you get in the sh*t, just like eddie said. then their parents will come running, claiming what 'little angels' they are.  it seems the little fuckers get more protection from the courts than most of us law abiding citizens.  i've got a young daughter myself, only 2 years old, and if i thought she would grow up to be like one of these scumbags, i'd lock her up now and wouldn't let her outta the house.  kids just have no respect or morals these days.  sad but true.  hope the lady involved recovers from the incident as quickly as possible.
      RedWilly

• 9,224 posts | 1648 
      Reply #5: Feb 26, 2008 04:03:31 pm
      the problem with these little cu*ts is, if you go up and slap a few of them, they go running to the law, and you get in the sh*t, just like eddie said. then their parents will come running, claiming what 'little angels' they are.  it seems the little fuckers get more protection from the courts than most of us law abiding citizens.  I've got a young daughter myself, only 2 years old, and if I thought she would grow up to be like one of these scumbags, I'd lock her up now and wouldn't let her outta the house.  kids just have no respect or morals these days.  sad but true.  hope the lady involved recovers from the incident as quickly as possible.
      There parents won't come running, any parent who can't tell that there kid has been on the lash and doesn't do anything about it, clearly doesn't give two shits about them, the parents are scum and this leads onto the kids who are even bigger scums.

Story's like this make me sick to the stomach, these little fuckers need to be taught a lesson, make there lives F***ing miserable when they've been caught. Scums of the Earth, just makes you want to go out there and give them all a good slap.
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #6: Feb 26, 2008 04:24:28 pm
      fair point liverbird, but this is happening all over the place, and what does the goverment do??  threaten them with an asbo???  big deal.  i agree with you, make their lives a f***in misery, starting with a bit of boot medicine.  i'm sure there would be no shortage of volunteers to dish it out to them.  you can count me in for one.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #7: Feb 26, 2008 04:51:05 pm
      Bring back the birch, that would make them think twice, scumbags that they are  :f_steam:
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #8: Feb 26, 2008 05:29:38 pm
      Disgusting story this ....full on little scumbags.

Think everyone needs reminding its not ALL teenagers who are little bas**rds though.
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #9: Feb 26, 2008 05:45:36 pm
      They are absolute F***ing scum.

They stand there with their location jackets on with their hoods up and all gather round a shop.  Waiting for the first person to do something out of line so they can go over and F***ing terrorize them.

I hate walking past groups like that on my own.

Something needs to be done.  Building parks and football pitches won't F***ing keep them pre occupied.

More CCTV needs to be used.  Chasing these little buggars all the time won't serve justice.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #10: Feb 26, 2008 08:40:18 pm
      People that do these sorts of things really disgust me especially if they are my age. It really is horrible as to why they think doing these sorts of things is funny and should be taped and then put on youtube. I really wonder why the parents of these idiots decide to have children even though they cannot be bothered to look after them and be responsible for them and to bring them up properly.

They can all rot in hell!!  >:(
      « Last Edit: Feb 26, 2008 08:42:55 pm by Bpatel »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #11: Feb 26, 2008 11:01:10 pm
      Sick.

Eddie I agree, nobody will help these days, and why would you, when you could get done for it whilst the scumbags get away with hurting innocent people?!

The parents are definitely to blame.. most of the time.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #12: Feb 29, 2008 04:40:04 am
      Fcuking little pricks.

Down here the minimum age you can go to jail is 18. I reckon they should drop it to 14. Send these pricks a proper message. Sick of it, it's happening down here a hell of alot lately too. What's this world coming too...fcukin disgraceful.  :f_steam:
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #13: Feb 29, 2008 10:24:32 am
      Noticed that only the girls and the gentleman AussieRed haven't sworn in this thread yet ;)

Anyway back on topic, yeah I hate F***ing chavs always causing sh*t when they don't need to. Surely they've got xbox's and playstations? Surely they have girlfriends? Is there nothing else they can do but to F***ing hang around on the street corners assaulting people!

F***ing idiots hope they get punished very very badly! Shame on them!

They are F***ing cowards, and if I ever saw one of them I'd love to chin the f**ker! Also I think this is why Alcohol should be only sold and drank by people who are over 21 as you get so many 17 years olds who look older and can get served.. also the younger people can't handle their drinks that well and resort to sh*t like this!

Hope the poor woman gets better
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #14: Feb 29, 2008 02:04:38 pm
      I usually swear, dunno why I didn't hehe. I wasn't that annoyed at this story, it's happening all the time, my sister got attacked back in November I think and they still haven't sorted it ::)
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Reply #15: Mar 01, 2008 10:24:52 pm
      It's absolutely sickening. Remember when we were kids, the threat of someone going to your parents would leave you sick to your stomach. Kids treat their parents with complete disrespect these days. I'm only the same age as Eddie but it does feel like I'm a lifetime older than these little  ....

Just look at this though:

Teenager still held in Drimnagh inquiry
      watch Wednesday, 27 February 2008

A teenager is still being held in connection with the death of a man in Dublin.

Marius Szwajkos died in hospital after he was stabbed in the head with a screwdriver during an attack in Drimnagh on Saturday.

Two teenagers, aged 15 and 19, have since been released without charge.
      Advertisement

A file is being prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions.

A second Polish man, who was also assaulted in the incident on Benbulben Road remains in a critical condition in hospital.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0227/drimnagh.html

The second man died on Thursday.  :(

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #16: Mar 01, 2008 10:34:54 pm
      Sickening. Hopefully, what goes around comes around and these tw*ts get what they deserve.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #17: Mar 01, 2008 10:40:58 pm
      Give me each one, separately, for 15 mins.

F***ing give them the hiding of their lives.
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Reply #18: Mar 01, 2008 10:41:48 pm
      It's alleged that they asked the two men to buy them alcohol and when they refused one of the teenagers went home to get the screwdriver and came back.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #19: Mar 02, 2008 02:36:16 pm
      How could a human being possibly ram a screwdriver into another human being's f*cking head?! Now, I'm not squeamish so I could be a surgeon and cut people open, etc, but I could never physically hurt someone like this for no reason! Sick.

Quick Reply