Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Whos to blame?

Read 2315 times
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Whos to blame?
      Apr 17, 2008 08:14:28 pm
      We are currently a laughing stock with ongoing behind the scenes problems but whos really to blame?and should we have a clean sweep and get rid of all 3 Parry,Hicks and Gillette before any further damage is done to our reputation.I was laughing in the face of my Man Utd mates when they had all the carry on with th Glaziers happened now the tables are turned and im not liking it,things need sorted and fast.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: Whos to blame?
      Reply #1: Apr 17, 2008 08:18:50 pm
      David Moores & Rick Parry

Even after they agreed to sell to the two American's, about 80% of Liverpool fans still prefared the choice of DIC instead. Now does that tell you something? 80% of Liverpool fans are far smarter than Rick Parry and David Moores. Or can we say, David Moores would have wanted £8m more so he decided to sell to the yanks...

The answer is pretty clear.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2: Apr 17, 2008 08:25:39 pm
      The fool who signed the club over to them and his side kick, Moores  :dunceblock: and Parry  :dunce2:. Hide sight is a wonderful thing, but everything was rushed, and I guess we will have to suck it and see what happens in 5 weeks. It is a pity there is not a Law that states that if two partners can not agree, and their grievances are detrimental to the company they are running (LFC) then they must sell.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3: Apr 17, 2008 09:30:44 pm
      You cant pin the blame on a certain someone because there are many people to blame. Moores for selling to the Yanks, Parry for being as much use as a chocolate teapot and the yanks for...well everything that has gone tits up since the takeover
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #4: Apr 18, 2008 04:15:24 am
      Parry and Moores. What fuckwit decides to change his decision at the last minute and sell to a bunch of Yanks who were always trouble for an extra 20 million? :f_steam:
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #5: Apr 18, 2008 04:22:18 am
      I think thats quite clear Parry and Moores try to sell our soul for personal profit and greed.

Disgusting!
      johnbarnes10
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts | -23 
      Reply #6: Apr 18, 2008 06:44:47 am
      I have never trusted PARRY  from when he was on the FA, he handed over the first premier league trophy to utd at old trafford and had a big smile on his face when he done it!!!!!!! How could we ever trust such a man????
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #7: Apr 18, 2008 08:24:49 am
      I have never trusted PARRY  from when he was on the FA, he handed over the first premier league trophy to utd at old trafford and had a big smile on his face when he done it!!!!!!! How could we ever trust such a man????

Harsh but that was his job. He has to smile when handing a trophy over.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #8: Apr 18, 2008 08:53:36 am
      PARRY PARRY PARRY oh yeah and PARRY, you cant blame mooresy as he was lead up the garden path by PARRYS bullshit. Mooresy was trying to do the right thing by the club thats why he sold it, he knew he counldnt pay the way to get us the success we craved so he bit the bullet and sold, but you can thank the destroyer from the FA. He kinda reminds me of Darth Siddious in star wars does parry hidden underneath is a Dark Lord of Sith bringing evil and the dark side against us. Wheres my F***ing light sabre
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #9: Apr 18, 2008 08:56:14 am
      P A R R Y
      sjkreds
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 142 posts |
      • Reincarnation anyone?
      Reply #10: Apr 18, 2008 05:33:10 pm
      PARRY PARRY PARRY oh yeah and PARRY, you cant blame mooresy as he was lead up the garden path by PARRYS bullshit. Mooresy was trying to do the right thing by the club thats why he sold it, he knew he counldnt pay the way to get us the success we craved so he bit the bullet and sold, but you can thank the destroyer from the FA. He kinda reminds me of Darth Siddious in star wars does parry hidden underneath is a Dark Lord of Sith bringing evil and the dark side against us. Wheres my F***ing light sabre

Thats f***in spot on, I dont think moores deserves quite as much sh*t as he gets, i think he loves this club and he sold it because he couldnt organise the cash to get the club were every true liverpool fan wants to see it. People see him as sitting on a pile of cash, not worrying about what goes on at anfield anymore, but id bet no one regrets selling to the yankee scum more then him now, I agree that F***ing weasel Parry led him up the garden path all the way to the bank.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #11: Apr 20, 2008 03:17:36 pm
      The 3-stooges; G&H & slick Rick will have to go. Mr. Moores will have to stay back in the meantime to sort out the mess, because he's the one who created the mess by selling to the Yanks and he needs to untangle the mess now. Don't spend anymore time at the Director's box watching games as if the problem will be solved or go away  by itself,  get onto the negotiation table with Tom and Jerry to get this club out of trouble.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,714 posts | 3719 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #12: Apr 20, 2008 06:59:17 pm
      First of all moores 'cos he sell the club to a unknown buyer ( he only thought about his packet), then the two americans, then parry.
      hope that all of them are out before next summer.
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #13: Apr 20, 2008 09:55:05 pm
      I agree with Clint, Moores - who I still think loves the club - was just after an extra wedge in his pocket but nobody is perfect, but Parry has had his head up his arse since he worked for the FA! he is lightening slow in the transfer market, and looks like a rabbit caught in headlights these days, I think he knows he has been rumbled and will be on his way soon
      eggsterlfc
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 37 posts |
      Reply #14: Apr 24, 2008 09:55:02 am
      all four are to be blame foe ripping our club appart moores shoud not have greedy asnd took the extra cash to sell to the yanks parry is just plain s**t and the yanks dont ave a clue hurry up and get out!!!!!
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #15: Apr 24, 2008 10:06:12 am
      People can sometimes come across misleading and I'm sure had he known what the yanks were really like he would have taken the lower offer.  He knows this was a mistake and has already stated that he will do everything in his power to turn this sh*t around and improve the club morale so we can continue to worry about who we get in next years Champions League.

Quick Reply