Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Chelsea

Read 406037 times
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Re: The Official Despise Chelsea Thread
      Reply #2093: Aug 11, 2015 10:47:49 pm
      Yup.

Only Chav supporters could celebrate having such an embarrassing hypocritical pr**k of a man as their manager.

To my surprise even Chelsea fans are disgusted by his behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq0sThI6wVQ

What a disgraceful human being, you can be a good manager, but you must also show some dignity. Even Whiskey Nose didn't go so low. I'm risking a bet that he would be sacked by Roman sooner rather than later. He acts like this exactly after he signed a new deal, very weird.

Eva Carneiro could sue Chelsea and even Mourinho and win, because she was doing her job, there is absolutely no evidence of her doing something that deserves this treatment.

I wonder how Hazard feels, because he was the one who demanded the treatment. Also from what i've seen Eva is really held in high regard by Chelsea's players, as she is one of the reasons they've got so few injuries during a season. I could sense alot of turmoil growing in the dressing room.

Maybe Jose is jealous or smth like that on her getting into the spotlight so often.

The man has truly lost it, acts like a man who was rejected/turned off by someone, midlife crysis eh Jose ? You f**king mug.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2094: Aug 11, 2015 11:29:26 pm

Average, yeah couldn't agree with you more  :f_whistle:
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #2095: Aug 11, 2015 11:43:06 pm

I didn't think she was anything special to look at, however that opinion has now changed having seen this picture. She looks very nice.  ;D
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2096: Aug 11, 2015 11:46:31 pm
      I didn't think she was anything special to look at, however that opinion has now changed having seen this picture. She looks very nice.  ;D

To be honest I shared your's and PM's opinion but just for the sake of research did google her, that popped up and I too revised my opinion! ;D
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #2097: Aug 12, 2015 03:01:39 am
      Mourinho probably doesn't want her being a distraction at training. He can't sell that as it is obviously discrimination, so he waits for a moment when he can attack her ability to do her job. Of course he could just be taking the debate away from players performance, which he usually does. Of course he could be doing both. Ultimately, he owes his success to record breaking investment in the teams he has managed not his 'incredible' understanding of psychology and tactics.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #2098: Aug 12, 2015 06:18:18 am
      Mourinho probably doesn't want her being a distraction at training. He can't sell that as it is obviously discrimination, so he waits for a moment when he can attack her ability to do her job. Of course he could just be taking the debate away from players performance, which he usually does. Of course he could be doing both. Ultimately, he owes his success to record breaking investment in the teams he has managed not his 'incredible' understanding of psychology and tactics.

It's not like she's new around Chelsea, she's been there for many years.

And to quote someone : I think when he said "She doesn't understand the game", he meant she can't make the difference between a foul and a dive. This was the situation, the medical team was confused by the theatrics and ran because they thought Hazard is hurt, but Jose knows his actors well enough, and was 100% sure that it was a dive, which it was.
      « Last Edit: Aug 12, 2015 06:47:20 am by GeorgeRed »
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,504 posts | 3454 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2099: Aug 12, 2015 01:02:49 pm
      Feel sorry for the poor old physio who's getting the blame as well, but as he doesn't have tits is getting less of the attention.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2100: Aug 12, 2015 01:17:32 pm
      It's not like she's new around Chelsea, she's been there for many years.

And to quote someone : I think when he said "She doesn't understand the game", he meant she can't make the difference between a foul and a dive. This was the situation, the medical team was confused by the theatrics and ran because they thought Hazard is hurt, but Jose knows his actors well enough, and was 100% sure that it was a dive, which it was.

Mourinho needs to have a word with his divers rather than the medical team that ran on after being requested by the player himself.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #2101: Aug 12, 2015 01:19:21 pm

That picture looks like a completely different women, are you sure it's her? :o

No thanks!!!

Yes please :)

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #2102: Aug 12, 2015 01:44:13 pm

No thanks!!!

I think the one in the first pic is hotter.

To each their own I guess.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #2103: Aug 12, 2015 02:21:30 pm
      One unfortunate thing about this (there are several, really), is that this hoopla takes away from what was a very solid performance from a good Swansea team.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #2104: Aug 12, 2015 04:47:20 pm
      One unfortunate thing about this (there are several, really), is that this hoopla takes away from what was a very solid performance from a good Swansea team.

And that is exactly what it was designed to do classic moureen.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #2105: Aug 12, 2015 08:32:55 pm

Not her that mate, Racer made that mistake a while ago. ;)
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2106: Aug 12, 2015 08:46:09 pm
      Not her that mate, Racer made that mistake a while ago. ;)

I'll take you word for it because I was suspicious about the picture too, cheers.

No surprise to find out it's wrong considering the source to be fair:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/08/10/image-gallery-eva-carneiro-7-photos-of-hot-chelsea-physio-who-angered-jose-mourinho-during-swansea-city-draw/

;D

No thanks!!!

Back in full agreement with you PM, that girl's eyes are completely mesmerizing but to coin a phrase of a good friend of mine, when I look at her I can't help getting titmatized.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #2107: Aug 13, 2015 12:08:16 am
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33890769

Looks like our ex-doctor is getting involved (now head of medicine with the Australia cricket team!). This story has totally gone into meltdown.

To be honest, this was classic diversion tactic from Mourinho, but its bit him back on the arse and has really gone out of control. The moment Eva Carneiro posted on Facebook was when the sh*t hit the fan.Mourinho most likely expected this episode to cover the weekend, then it goes away and nobody cares - but he's seriously underestimated (or most likely was just condescendingly sexist) the feisty independence of this woman when she took a sly dig at him.

What makes this worse is that she is very popular with the Chelsea squad, and this may undermine their assessment of Mourinho as a man.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2108: Aug 13, 2015 12:45:25 am
      Deluded Brendan ‏@DeludedBrendan  8h8 hours ago
      Eva Carneiro is looking for a new club you say?

:lmao:
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #2109: Aug 13, 2015 01:39:37 am
      Deluded Brendan ‏@DeludedBrendan  8h8 hours ago
      Eva Carneiro is looking for a new club you say?

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,661 posts | 7151 
      Reply #2110: Aug 13, 2015 09:24:57 am
      hasn't she been with him for sometime though. Typical maureen nobody istalking about how lucky Chelsea where to get a point at home to Swansea are they. 
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #2111: Aug 13, 2015 11:09:47 am
      How come the male doctor who ran on the pitch first is not getting the attention Eva is?.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2112: Aug 13, 2015 01:30:42 pm
      Maureen has really messed up this time, so much so that the spin doctors at Chavski are going into super defensive say nothing mode and just hoping it will blow over, but when you have pissed off the doctors/physios union or whatever it is then this could really rumble for some time.
      Personally I find it impossible to respect anyone who doesn't have the good grace and manners to apologise when they are in the worng
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #2113: Aug 13, 2015 02:14:57 pm
      How come the male doctor who ran on the pitch first is not getting the attention Eva is?.

Think you answered your own question, mate.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #2114: Aug 13, 2015 03:47:10 pm

It's just mourinho deflecting, get the press talking about the attractive Dr and the back pages will be full of pictures and stories about her instead of them concentrating on his sh*te team and their sh*te performance.

It's how he rolls, the dirty duplicitous deflecting hang his own to save himself despicable little F***ing c**t.

Him and smarmy arse cameron for another four F***ing years, all we need now is piers F***ing morgan back in the country and my telly's goin out the window.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #2115: Aug 13, 2015 06:46:32 pm
      It's just mourinho deflecting, get the press talking about the attractive Dr and the back pages will be full of pictures and stories about her instead of them concentrating on his sh*te team and their sh*te performance.

It's how he rolls, the dirty duplicitous deflecting hang his own to save himself despicable little F***ing c**t.

Him and smarmy arse cameron for another four F***ing years, all we need now is piers F***ing morgan back in the country and my telly's goin out the window.

The only surprise is that people keep buying into this sh*t.

It seems some people never learn.

Quick Reply