Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Chelsea

Read 407721 times
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #2484: Dec 14, 2015 10:19:26 pm
      Surely you're joking? He's garbage
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2485: Dec 14, 2015 10:19:34 pm
      If we make top four and Chelsea don't, we should try to get Azpilicueta to come.  Problems at LB solved for the foreseeable future.

Amazing that you post positive nonsense about Chelsea but not our own bunch isn't it?

No doubt you get this from your weekly visits to Stamford Bridge, season ticket in hand.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6977 
      Reply #2486: Dec 14, 2015 10:23:22 pm
      Absolutely unbelievable what has happened to Chelsea. Defies almost any sensible football logic.

This is a team we had to give a guard of honour too only 6 months or so ago.

And as for Leicester jesus - they're 11 points ahead of us and our next home game.

What exactly has gone wrong at Chelsea?  The manager's won loads.  The players, clearly, are good enough.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #2487: Dec 14, 2015 10:28:38 pm
      Amazing that you post positive nonsense about Chelsea but not our own bunch isn't it?

not sure what you mean, I have raved about Coutinho, Can, Sturridge, Clyne, Ibe, Sakho etc, even Lucas lately.  Other than them most of our players are sh*te.  Henderson, Milner, Mignolet, Benteke, Joseph, Moreno, they're all rubbish.

Chelsea have a lot of sh*te players too.  But I'd take Azpilicueta in a heartbeat, Moreno is absolutely god awful.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2488: Dec 14, 2015 10:32:48 pm
      not sure what you mean, I have raved about Coutinho, Can, Sturridge, Clyne, Ibe, Sakho etc, even Lucas lately.  Other than them most of our players are sh*te.  Henderson, Milner, Mignolet, Benteke, Joseph, Moreno, they're all rubbish.

Chelsea have a lot of sh*te players too.  But I'd take Azpilicueta in a heartbeat, Moreno is absolutely god awful.

You know exactly what I mean pal.

Give it a few months and you'll be demanding that Klopp be replaced by Mourinho.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #2489: Dec 14, 2015 10:35:25 pm
      Absolutely unbelievable what has happened to Chelsea. Defies almost any sensible football logic.

This is a team we had to give a guard of honour too only 6 months or so ago.

And as for Leicester jesus - they're 11 points ahead of us and our next home game.

What exactly has gone wrong at Chelsea?  The manager's won loads.  The players, clearly, are good enough.

Mourinho has lost the dressing room.

Aging and slow defence, no outlet going forward and players look like they can't be arsed.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #2490: Dec 14, 2015 10:38:38 pm
      Give it a few months and you'll be demanding that Klopp be replaced by Mourinho.

that doesn't make any sense, I was one of the first to call for Rodgers to be sacked and replaced by Klopp, why would I want Klopp gone?  He should be our manager for the next decade or more.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2491: Dec 14, 2015 10:39:43 pm
      Mourinho has lost the dressing room.

Aging and slow defence, no outlet going forward and players look like they can't be arsed.

Pretty much said that in his post-match.

"Betrayed" was the word he used, imagine that will be the back page headline on most of the papers, hard to say something as powerful as that without massive ramifications. I wonder if indeed his time might well be up.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #2492: Dec 14, 2015 10:45:28 pm
      Pretty much said that in his post-match.

"Betrayed" was the word he used, imagine that will be the back page headline on most of the papers, hard to say something as powerful as that without massive ramifications. I wonder if indeed his time might well be up.

Yep.

Relationship with players looks like it will be totally damaged after throwing them under the bus like that. Pointed the finger directly at Hazard for feigning injury and not wanting to continue always knew Hazard was a c**t, but Mourinho is even a bigger c**t and Chelsea as a club are the biggest c**t of a club in history. So they all deserve each other.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #2493: Dec 14, 2015 10:47:22 pm
      Jose's empire is crumbling down around him..
      He's better off getting Abramovic to put him on that Russian space shuttle....
      Be quick Jose, it blasts off in about 12 hours mate....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2494: Dec 14, 2015 10:55:29 pm

Eva Caniero, players probably get closer to her than they do Mourinho, being treated every day in more one on sessions kind of thing, friend ships are formed, bound to have rubbed one or two players up the wrong way and they just aren't giving %100 for him because he's lost their respect/trust.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2495: Dec 14, 2015 11:29:45 pm
      Hahahaha I am genuinely starting to think they could get relegated.
      RedWilly
      • Started Topic

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #2496: Dec 15, 2015 12:08:54 am
      Hahahaha I am genuinely starting to think they could get relegated.

Me too mate, it's brilliant isn't it? The only slightly comparable situation I can think of is Leeds getting relegated all them years ago, everyone assumed they would sort themselves out, but the games come and go very quick and before you know it, you've left yourself too much to do.

Crazy what's happened to them, never seen a player do what Hazard did tonight, there was absolutely nothing wrong with him, he just couldn't be arsed.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2497: Dec 15, 2015 12:48:09 am
      that doesn't make any sense, I was one of the first to call for Rodgers to be sacked and replaced by Klopp, why would I want Klopp gone?  He should be our manager for the next decade or more.

No - don't come on here and start saying we should get this player and that player from Chelsea especially when they're sh*t. If Azpicueleta was playing for Liverpool like what he is for Chelsea, you'd be all over him on the match and player threads. The hypocrisy is astounding.

You'd think being a "Liverpool supporter" you'd join in the fun in mocking them wouldn't you? But no - you choose to use your mocking sensibilities on our own team, our own fans and our own club as a whole while at the same time lauding elements of these complete relegation w*nk stains after another hilarious defeat.

F***ing do one you Chav sympathiser.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #2498: Dec 15, 2015 06:53:02 am
      Can't stop laughing at them, the reason why the players can't be arsed to try for them, it's because Chelsea is a plastic club, the players aren't attracted to it besides the money, the same applies to City. When you have no history, no real fanbase, an artificial creation, it will always come to this, sooner or later.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2499: Dec 15, 2015 06:59:56 am
      Keep looking for the headline saying that Mourinho has been  sacked, this  is not like Ambromavich to keep a failure of a manager on. :lmao:
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #2500: Dec 15, 2015 08:09:45 am
      No - don't come on here and start saying we should get this player and that player from Chelsea especially when they're sh*t.

That doesn't make any sense.  Are you suggesting that there are never top players on sh*te teams?  Dortmund flirted with relegation for large parts of last season, I guess that means Reus, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang etc are all sh*te.  We just signed last summer two players from sh*te teams, Benteke and Ings, I guess we shouldn't have done that as they were on sh*te teams....

You'd think being a "Liverpool supporter" you'd join in the fun in mocking them wouldn't you?

no, see that's the difference between you and me.  I'm a human being.  And I've seen some really awful things in my life.  So I don't think anyone deserves to be "mocked."  I mean just look at what you're saying---that people should "join in the fun of mocking" other people.  That's pretty sick and twisted.  You have fun... mocking other people.  surely you're better than that.

There's good natured banter for sure, but I don't mock anyone.  And I suspect that if you sat down with the vast majority of football supporters, you'd find you have far more in common with them than you think.  Your problem is that you have a very antiquated and provincial approach of "us good, them bad."  life is much more nuanced than that, I'm sorry you haven't realized that yet.  Your issue seems to stem from when I said that instead of people pointing fingers at the Chelsea supporters who did the racist abuse at PSG, each club should police itself and clean up its own issues, because every club has racists.  You reject that idea.  I mean do you really live in such a simplistic world that you think that every single one of our supporters is NOT a racist, and every one of another club's supporters IS a racist?  I just looked on the EDL's Liverpool Facebook page, almost two thousand members in Liverpool alone.  Do you seriously think that not one of them supports us?  I'm sure that many of them do.  But in your world, you would say "uh... erm... uh... we don't have any racist supporters."  Because you have your black and white perspective and anything nuanced is too complex for you to process.

The reality is this: in football, as in life, there are good people and bad people in every group.  That includes our supporters, Everton supporters, Chelsea supporters, Arsenal, Tranmere Rovers supporters, every group you can possibly think of, there are bad apples.  So the easiest way to get rid of them is to do it internally.  Everyone cleans up their own mess.

I saw some story a few months ago about a 99 year old Manc supporter who has watched every game for the last 50 years or something.  He's just some old bloke, a pensioner with modest income, his wife is dead, just a bloke who supports them and is trying to enjoy his life in old age.  But he's one of "them," so we are supposed to mock him, right?  well surely not even you would say that---you would say "well I'm not talking about people like him"---but right when you say that, you are already making exceptions and starting to see that not everything is as black and white as you make it out to be.  There are class supporters of all clubs.  And there are nasty supporters of all clubs.

But no - you choose to use your mocking sensibilities on our own team, our own fans and our own club as a whole

I don't "mock" our own players, our fans or our club.  I think that a lot of our players are sh*te.  It's nothing personal, I don't know them at all.  They're just not good enough for a club with the ambitions we have.  Take Mignolet for example, a really awful, wretched keeper.  He is not good enough.  Yet he always comes across very articulately in his interviews, I think he even has a uni degree, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke.  I don't mock him.  I just think he's terrible and we need better.

Nor do I mock our own supporters.  I think that the atmosphere at the ground is awful, and I'm sure you would agree with that.  That's not "mocking," it's pointing out that we used to have the most intimidating ground in England, if not the world, now we have a library.  That's a real problem.

I don't mock the club either.  But again, who is the club?  the players?  the manager?  FSG?  they have all been deserving of heavy criticism in the last few years.  FSG made a massive mistake not only keeping Rodgers on through the summer, but giving him an absurd amount of quid to spend on more rubbish players.  You don't think that's a problem?

No - don't come on here and start saying we should get this player and that player from Chelsea especially when they're sh*t.

you may want to go back and read my post again, though you probably don't like facts getting in the way: I didn't say "this player and that player," I said *one* player: Azpilicueta.  I think you'll find yourself quite isolated in your suggestion that he's sh*te, he's actually a very good player, in fact Carra himself said last night that he thinks he's the best defender in the league---I guess Carra is clueless.

Yes, I can see when a player on one of our rivals is good.  All of them have players I'd take.  I'd have Azpilicueta in a heartbeat.  I'd have Silva and Aguero in a heartbeat.  I'd have de Gea in a heartbeat.  I'd have Leighton Baines here in a heartbeat.  There are all sorts of quality players on our rivals who I would love to have on our team and who would improve us to no end. 

And look at what Klopp has done already to some of our rubbish players.  Take Lovren for example, he looks a completely different player; maybe Mourinho, for example, is the problem with the Chelsea players.  Maybe if we had Azpilicueta here, Klopp would improve him.  Isn't that the point of his job, anyway, to make players better?

Anyway, no, I don't "enjoy" mocking people, regardless of who they support.  Every person you meet is probably going through a rough period in their life of some kind---personal, financial, work related, the list goes on.  No one "deserves" to be mocked, let alone to be mocked and have the person mocking them "enjoy" it. 

I honestly couldn't care less where Chelsea or the Mancs or Everton finish.  In fact I think the league is much better with those clubs in it.  Look at what happened in Scotland---Rangers got relegated and the league is even more pointless than it was already.  I love watching us play against the big clubs.  the reality is that the only thing that matters in the end is how our club does.  Do we do well, do we win, do we not win.  Who gives a f**k about other clubs. 

So lighten up, and try to stop looking at the world in such simple terms.  It's a much more complicated place than that.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2501: Dec 15, 2015 12:20:37 pm
      Christ Fed, that was brilliant  :lmao: :lmao:

:f_whistle:
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2502: Dec 15, 2015 12:28:48 pm
      Sorry Fed, but I you seem to be confusing football banter with bullying.
      Chelsea are our rivals, as are Utd, Everton, City and Arsenal.
      I enjoy being able to give their supporters a bit of a ribbing when their clubs are doing poorly, and I fully expect to get it back from them.

I fail to see how you can fail to take any joy from Chelsea's poor form, especially since it increases our chances of a top 4 finish.
      Unless if course people are right about you being a closet Chelshit fan! Surely not?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #2503: Dec 15, 2015 12:39:19 pm
      Sorry Fed, but I you seem to be confusing football banter with bullying.
      Chelsea are our rivals, as are Utd, Everton, City and Arsenal.
      I enjoy being able to give their supporters a bit of a ribbing when their clubs are doing poorly, and I fully expect to get it back from them.

I fail to see how you can fail to take any joy from Chelsea's poor form, especially since it increases our chances of a top 4 finish.
      Unless if course people are right about you being a closet Chelshit fan! Surely not?

He's just confused full stop mate.
      Trying to conjure up an analogy of the KKK and the deserved hatred everybody, not just LFC supporters, have for Chelsea's manager, it's supporters and the artificial club itself.

Bollocks there has lost it big time.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,507 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2504: Dec 15, 2015 03:14:11 pm
      I hope Fed that you are joking, it's a pretty F***ing big hope I know
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #2505: Dec 15, 2015 03:23:09 pm
      Fucks sake.

Chill out and just smile at Chelsea going down.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #2506: Dec 15, 2015 03:29:57 pm
      The Curse of Eva , what's that saying about a woman scorned.

Quick Reply