Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Chelsea

Read 412024 times
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Re: The Official Laugh at Chelsea Thread
      Reply #1242: Apr 03, 2014 09:21:05 am
      The f**king tool, how can he blame his strikers? His 'tactical genius' saw one winger up front last night and Torres on the bench!!

Hes a fraud Stuey.....short term fix backed by unlimited spending power.

He could never build a team playing attacking football without buying it in like hes done everywhere he has been.....without the funds his level would be that of a Pulis at Palace making his team organised and tough to beat.

Im waiting for you know who to jump on this thread though and argue the point.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #1243: Apr 03, 2014 10:21:45 am
      Hes a fraud Stuey.....short term fix backed by unlimited spending power.

He could never build a team playing attacking football without buying it in like hes done everywhere he has been.....without the funds his level would be that of a Pulis at Palace making his team organised and tough to beat.

Im waiting for you know who to jump on this thread though and argue the point.

Not since bacon face and the F***ing eejits who support the mancs has a manager and supporters been so well suited, when you consider who they abused and drove away to be replaced by this F***ing moron so the debacle reaches unmatched heights.
      The conduct in Paris by the shitehawk racists who follow that club tells you all you need to know about Chelsea FC. 
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #1244: Apr 03, 2014 10:42:59 am

The conduct in Paris by the shitehawk racists who follow that club tells you all you need to know about Chelsea FC. 

They really are a bunch of cu*ts. A good mate of mine, who's an ardent Chelsea fan (and, abnormally for that lot, not an idiot), says the sh*te he hears on matchday from some of the crowd is disgusting. He willingly admits a significant proportion of their 'fans' are just ignorant racists. Not surprising really when they idolise John fuckyermissus Terry.

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,481 posts | 4596 
      Reply #1245: Apr 03, 2014 10:45:30 am
      Pressures on Jose, Matteo wins the FA Cup & Champions League & gets sacked, Rafa parachuted in to save their season, with the backlash from the stands & media Rafa secures Champions. League football & Wins them the Europa Cup which looked well beyond Chelsea considering their season was in free fall.

The so called special one arrives, sells Mata, loans out Lukaku, struggles in the domestic Cups, is at a point of elimination in the Champions a league & blames his strikers, defenders, tea lady, kit man etc etc barring himself.

c**t of  a man.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #1246: Apr 03, 2014 11:24:26 am
      Maureen got what he deserved tonight f**k all. Absolute pr**k then goes on to blame Torres for the defeat rather than his tactics. He is a class act in egoism
      If Torres is being singled out for this defeat by Maureen and ultimately (possibly) exit from the competition, bearing in mind that Torres has been rumoured to have stated that WE are the best team he's played for do you think he may not try too hard when they come to Anfield?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1247: Apr 03, 2014 11:49:08 am
      What exactly did Mourinho say when he supposedly blamed Torres for the defeat? I listened to his interview after the match and he says no such thing...
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #1248: Apr 03, 2014 11:53:06 am
      What exactly did Mourinho say when he supposedly blamed Torres for the defeat? I listened to his interview after the match and he says no such thing...

Something about not having 'real strikers'. :D

Although I think it was made out to be more than what was intended.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #1249: Apr 03, 2014 02:06:51 pm
      Something about not having 'real strikers'. :D

Although I think it was made out to be more than what was intended.

Everything is calculated with this guy and nothing is ever his fault.
      Part of me is kind of hoping for a come back against Paris though because it means the game against us is sandwiched between a CL semi
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1250: Apr 03, 2014 02:36:33 pm

He was talking about PSG. The goals scored being something that happens when you have real strikers.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #1251: Apr 03, 2014 02:42:36 pm
      Mourinho didn't expand on the theme but it would be interesting to hear his views on real arseholes in management rolls.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #1252: Apr 03, 2014 11:41:09 pm
      He needs strikers. He needs to spend more money because thats the problem. He can't get results without the best players in  the world in every position. It really isn't his fault, he needs an unbeatable team to get the results that make him great.

Mourinho is the modern world. At least Ancelotti keeps a low profile while getting his results on the back of extreme money.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1253: Apr 04, 2014 02:14:33 am
      Mourinho has lost it this season. His constant snipes and gripes with regards to his team and other teams has only come to show that, yes, this man is a fraud. It all started from his first press conference since his return when he talked about 'rebuilding the team'. If rebuilding constitutes loaning out one of your best strikers and drafting in an aging Cameroonian striker to play alongside an uninspired and joke player in Fernando Torres then he certainly has redefined that term. Also when you look at the wealth of attacking options elsewhere on the pitch for Chelsea you have to start questioning why they can't contribute more. Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle? Those three names alone show that this man is bluffing in order to save his skin and dignity, but of course, with a receptive English media in the palm of his hand, he knows he can get away with it.

Of course the reality is that Mourinho has never ever had experience of assembling and building a great team. It has always been given to him on a silver platter. This was the case even at Porto where the talent was already there when he took control of them in 2002. In addition to this, the legacies that is left at the clubs he has managed are pretty much non existent such is his inability to hold down a job for more than a few years no doubt hindered by his ambitions to establish his empire of megalomania across Europe. He doesn't implement systems within clubs because the system is himself.

If he wants to become a truly great manager then he should try coaching his players to be better rather than rely on the pockets of the sugar daddy's who continue to bank roll and manufacture his status as one of the so called 'best managers in the world'. The great managers of history left their imprints and legacies on football for generations to enjoy. They certainly didn't create their greatness on the back of being the sport's number one gold digger. The only legacy he has forged is enshrined within the bank notes of the men who appointed him. In that sense it's not a football legacy at all.
      « Last Edit: Apr 04, 2014 05:25:26 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #1254: Apr 04, 2014 12:52:11 pm
      I bet Rafa had a chuckle watching the game with a glass of RED.
      He has dispelled any myths about him being smart because who slags off his players just when you are going into the important part of the season. the man is a full on tosser.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #1255: Apr 04, 2014 01:16:17 pm
      According to the Daily Mirror Mourinho could be forced to sell wingers Oscar 22 and Eden Hazzard 23 to fund summer bids for striker targets Athltico Madrid's Diego Costa and Bayern Munich's Mario Mandzukic.

Nothing would surprise about Mourinho's conduct, the fact that he can demand a king's ransom as reward for his increasingly bizarre behaviour is amazing. 
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1256: Apr 04, 2014 04:31:23 pm
      That has to be the worst rumour i have ever read in my life.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #1257: Apr 04, 2014 06:31:18 pm
      According to the Daily Mirror Mourinho could be forced to sell wingers Oscar 22 and Eden Hazzard 23 to fund summer bids for striker targets Athltico Madrid's Diego Costa and Bayern Munich's Mario Mandzukic.

Nothing would surprise about Mourinho's conduct, the fact that he can demand a king's ransom as reward for his increasingly bizarre behaviour is amazing. 

Wouldn't want Oscar (diving little toad) but I'd take Hazard in a heartbeat.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1258: Apr 04, 2014 07:13:43 pm
      Wouldn't want Oscar (diving little toad) but I'd take Hazard in a heartbeat.

So you wouldn't want Oscar because he's a diver. Then what on earth is Hazard? ;D
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1259: Apr 04, 2014 07:31:58 pm
      Suarez and Sturridge have dived in the past - best get them out then?

Diving frustrates me a lot but it wouldn't be the first criteria I use to decide whether we should buy a player or not. Anyway, Mourinho won't have to sell any of them.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #1260: Apr 04, 2014 08:15:58 pm
      So you wouldn't want Oscar because he's a diver. Then what on earth is Hazard? ;D

The diving is only part of it. The games I've watched he looks to dive first and play second unlike Hazard and others (Suarez...).

He's an instigator and he's always trying to wind up other players. Be one thing if he was an enforcer type but he's a small sized turd. Just don't like him or the way he plays.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #1261: Apr 04, 2014 08:59:36 pm
      That has to be the worst rumour i have ever read in my life.

If the dickhead Mourinho wasn't involved nobody would give it the time of day mate. 
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #1262: Apr 04, 2014 10:08:25 pm
      One simple reason as to why he left Real is because with all the money in the world to get the best players,  he still can't beat Barca or win the CL and he knows that too well. As far as I'm concern, he hasn't proven anything yet when he has a sugar daddy to buy the best players in the world for him to compete.

Not until he manages a mid-table club and gets them into the CL league then I 'll start to show some respect for him.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #1263: Apr 04, 2014 10:32:24 pm

Not until he manages a mid-table club and gets them into the CL league then I 'll start to show some respect for him.

That takes commitment and credibility - one reason why he could
      never achieve that goal.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #1264: Apr 04, 2014 11:52:02 pm
      The man us a complete c**t fits in well at Chelski.

Quick Reply