Read 396216 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,577 posts | 6635 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #2921: Feb 06, 2018 11:13:10 pm
      Sucked in cu*ts.

1 point and +5 goal difference now, thanks Watford.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2922: Mar 04, 2018 06:54:38 pm
      When things got its up with the Chavs the manager is always the first to blame.

Tells you everything you need to know about those immoral rent boy tw*ts - they show more loyalty to their board than the manager.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #2923: Mar 17, 2018 09:31:59 pm
      Nothing better to see them missing out of the CL again. Time to bring abram down to earth with his ways of buying the titles. At the rate they are going, it will come a time they will run out of world class mangers to appoint. They have basically hired every world class manager there is to hire, including Rafa. Hahaha. They need a few more dodgy signings to put them at a point of no return. The great force of karma at work again. Bye bye abram.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #2924: Mar 17, 2018 09:34:04 pm
      When things got its up with the Chavs the manager is always the first to blame.

Tells you everything you need to know about those immoral rent boy tw*ts - they show more loyalty to their board than the manager.

They will run out of world class manager to hire at this rate. They have tried and fired all the world class managers. Who would go to that dogshit club???
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,036 posts | 6285 
      Reply #2925: Mar 19, 2018 12:41:59 pm
      Honest question...between Tottenham and Chelsea...who would you rather see make 4th.

Before it would have been Spurs easily but they've become a bit too big for their britches and regularly try to cheat their way to points. I find myself literally loathing Spurs these days.

I'd almost rather Chelsea of the two make 4th.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2926: Mar 19, 2018 01:16:57 pm
      Honest question...between Tottenham and Chelsea...who would you rather see make 4th.

Before it would have been Spurs easily but they've become a bit too big for their britches and regularly try to cheat their way to points. I find myself literally loathing Spurs these days.

I think I agree, I used to really hate Chelsea but that was a lot because of Maureen, Terry and Costa, with them all gone I don't mind them to much. Spurs on the other hand I really don't like, although I do admire their style of play, minus the diving.
      RedWilly
      • Started Topic

• 9,141 posts | 1619 
      Reply #2927: Mar 19, 2018 06:49:16 pm

Chelsea can always buy their way back in. Spurs don’t have that luxury so it would be best if they missed out imo, for teams without a bottomless pit of cash, it becomes very difficult to break into the Champions League places once you’re out of them (as we found out from about 2010 onwards).

So, Spurs I’d prefer to miss out. And agree about their arrogance!
      TheRedPanda
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 362 posts | 82 
      Reply #2928: Mar 20, 2018 10:50:44 am

Just Hate Spurs and their general arrogance. Going through some of their forums, they think they are a much bigger club than us and have a strange hatred for Salah. I can't wait till Kane and/or Potechhino fucks off from that club and they will struggle for a top 4 place.

Chelsea now a days- Meh..Seems indifferent to me at least but I am not from UK and it could be different for the guys from out there
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,577 posts | 6635 
      Reply #2929: Mar 20, 2018 11:33:02 pm
      Just Hate Spurs and their general arrogance. Going through some of their forums, they think they are a much bigger club than us and have a strange hatred for Salah. I can't wait till Kane and/or Potechhino fucks off from that club and they will struggle for a top 4 place.

Chelsea now a days- Meh..Seems indifferent to me at least but I am not from UK and it could be different for the guys from out there

Really? How can anyone have hatred for Mo Salah? His smile is infectious.

Bunch of cu*ts.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,627 posts | 2646 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2930: Mar 21, 2018 07:01:48 am
      Really? How can anyone have hatred for Mo Salah? His smile is infectious.

Bunch of Cu*ts.

Salah bit like Klopp, very hard to dislike as he never moans, isn't a dirty player and not a diver. Not like you Aussie fuckers who're all cu*ts  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,577 posts | 6635 
      Reply #2931: Mar 21, 2018 09:19:06 pm
      Salah bit like Klopp, very hard to dislike as he never moans, isn't a dirty player and not a diver. Not like you Aussie fuckers who're all cu*ts  :f_whistle:

;D and F***ing proud of it you c**t f**ker!  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,627 posts | 2646 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2932: Mar 21, 2018 10:11:17 pm
      ;D and f**king proud of it you C**t f**ker!  :D

You scousers Aussies all the same, bunch of cu*ts  :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,577 posts | 6635 
      Reply #2933: Apr 16, 2018 08:48:22 am
      Well, well , well..... anyone think these cu*ts will be sweating on us to Win The Champions League,  so they can compete in the Champions League next Season?

Maybe a wee bit early to post this but love seeing those cu*ts, squirm!!!
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #2934: Apr 30, 2018 11:27:47 am
      theyve strung some good results together so reports of their death may be premature
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2935: Apr 30, 2018 02:35:04 pm
      theyve strung some good results together so reports of their death may be premature

Nah f**k them. Their new stadium isn't coming anytime soon, their financial resources are slowly becoming more and more irrelevant as the clubs around them gain ever greater resources and revenue and their transfer policy is fu**ed.

Club on the decline.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2936: Apr 30, 2018 03:54:17 pm
      Nah f**k them. Their new stadium isn't coming anytime soon, their financial resources are slowly becoming more and more irrelevant as the clubs around them gain ever greater resources and revenue and their transfer policy is fu**ed.

Club on the decline.

Plus they were a long way from convincing against a piss poor Swansea side, just squeaking a 1-0 win almost entirely because Swansea have no F***ing clue how to get a good shot on target.
      I fancy us to beat them on Sunday or at least get the draw. They'll have to attack which will leave plenty of space for us to exploit.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2937: Apr 30, 2018 08:44:39 pm
      Plus they were a long way from convincing against a piss poor Swansea side, just squeaking a 1-0 win almost entirely because Swansea have no f**king clue how to get a good shot on target.
      I fancy us to beat them on Sunday or at least get the draw. They'll have to attack which will leave plenty of space for us to exploit.

Yep - make no mistake, they still have quality players - Willian and Hazard to be precise. But without them (and with Hazard most likely going sooner rather than later), they're fu**ed.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2938: May 01, 2018 10:05:26 am
      Yep - make no mistake, they still have quality players - Willian and Hazard to be precise. But without them (and with Hazard most likely going sooner rather than later), they're fu**ed.

Hazard is one of my favourite players in the Prem, such a tricky player to mark and can create chances out of thin air but I agree that without him and Willian Chelsea are fairly ordinary, but then you could say the same about us without Salah and Bobby.

Team v Team I think we can beat them but how motivated and ready will be for the match on Sunday, I'd expect us to be pumped for it as it would be a great way of securing a CL place.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #2939: May 07, 2018 08:17:32 am
      Plus they were a long way from convincing against a piss poor Swansea side, just squeaking a 1-0 win almost entirely because Swansea have no f**king clue how to get a good shot on target.

ahemm ahemm
      I dont know much about Football but I knew they were on a roll
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2940: May 07, 2018 09:28:23 am

ahemm ahemm
      I dont know much about Football but I knew they were on a roll

Yeah they really kicked our arses didn't they, another 1-0 win was it? Anyway it was more a case of us losing that match than them winning but Chelsea away is always tricky and they are on a bit of a role I agree, but I'm still far from convinced about them and I could actually see them losing against either Huddersfield or Newcastle, I bloody hope so anyway.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #2941: May 13, 2018 05:36:21 pm
      Byeeeee .... chelski, no CL football for you next season. Abram will be poorer by at least 30 mil next season. The years of buying trophies could be over for abram. Pls pack your bags and just leave. 
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,578 posts | 3825 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2942: May 13, 2018 06:21:42 pm
      Rafa Rafael
      Rafa Rafael
      Rafa Rafael
      Rafael Benitez 🎶
      RedWilly
      • Started Topic

• 9,141 posts | 1619 
      Reply #2943: May 13, 2018 08:08:08 pm
      Got a chav supporting mate who came out the woodwork after they beat us.

Given him an earful today. I think the chavs are in big trouble myself, their transfer policy in last few seasons seems bizarre and I’m not sure what top manager would go near them.

Quick Reply