Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Mon 20th Aug @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 19th of August and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W5 D1 L5

Chelsea

Read 201905 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,425 posts | 291 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #2970: Mar 21, 2018 10:11:17 pm
      ;D and f**king proud of it you C**t f**ker!  :D

You scousers Aussies all the same, bunch of cu*ts  :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,550 posts | 2253 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2971: Apr 16, 2018 08:48:22 am
      Well, well , well..... anyone think these Cu*ts will be sweating on us to Win The Champions League,  so they can compete in the Champions League next Season?

Maybe a wee bit early to post this but love seeing those Cu*ts, squirm!!!
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 116 posts |
      Reply #2972: Apr 30, 2018 11:27:47 am
      theyve strung some good results together so reports of their death may be premature
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,441 posts | 4206 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2973: Apr 30, 2018 02:35:04 pm
      theyve strung some good results together so reports of their death may be premature

Nah f**k them. Their new stadium isn't coming anytime soon, their financial resources are slowly becoming more and more irrelevant as the clubs around them gain ever greater resources and revenue and their transfer policy is fu**ed.

Club on the decline.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,422 posts | 1057 
      Reply #2974: Apr 30, 2018 03:54:17 pm
      Nah f**k them. Their new stadium isn't coming anytime soon, their financial resources are slowly becoming more and more irrelevant as the clubs around them gain ever greater resources and revenue and their transfer policy is fu**ed.

Club on the decline.

Plus they were a long way from convincing against a piss poor Swansea side, just squeaking a 1-0 win almost entirely because Swansea have no f**king clue how to get a good shot on target.
      I fancy us to beat them on Sunday or at least get the draw. They'll have to attack which will leave plenty of space for us to exploit.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,441 posts | 4206 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2975: Apr 30, 2018 08:44:39 pm
      Plus they were a long way from convincing against a piss poor Swansea side, just squeaking a 1-0 win almost entirely because Swansea have no f**king clue how to get a good shot on target.
      I fancy us to beat them on Sunday or at least get the draw. They'll have to attack which will leave plenty of space for us to exploit.

Yep - make no mistake, they still have quality players - Willian and Hazard to be precise. But without them (and with Hazard most likely going sooner rather than later), they're fu**ed.
      heimdall

• 6,422 posts | 1057 
      Reply #2976: May 01, 2018 10:05:26 am
      Yep - make no mistake, they still have quality players - Willian and Hazard to be precise. But without them (and with Hazard most likely going sooner rather than later), they're fu**ed.

Hazard is one of my favourite players in the Prem, such a tricky player to mark and can create chances out of thin air but I agree that without him and Willian Chelsea are fairly ordinary, but then you could say the same about us without Salah and Bobby.

Team v Team I think we can beat them but how motivated and ready will be for the match on Sunday, I'd expect us to be pumped for it as it would be a great way of securing a CL place.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 116 posts |
      Reply #2977: May 07, 2018 08:17:32 am

ahemm ahemm
      I dont know much about Football but I knew they were on a roll
      heimdall

• 6,422 posts | 1057 
      Reply #2978: May 07, 2018 09:28:23 am

ahemm ahemm
      I dont know much about Football but I knew they were on a roll

Yeah they really kicked our arses didn't they, another 1-0 win was it? Anyway it was more a case of us losing that match than them winning but Chelsea away is always tricky and they are on a bit of a role I agree, but I'm still far from convinced about them and I could actually see them losing against either Huddersfield or Newcastle, I bloody hope so anyway.
      redkop63

• 6,115 posts | 293 
      Reply #2979: May 13, 2018 05:36:21 pm
      Byeeeee .... chelski, no CL football for you next season. Abram will be poorer by at least 30 mil next season. The years of buying trophies could be over for abram. Pls pack your bags and just leave. 
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 30,823 posts | 1880 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2980: May 13, 2018 06:21:42 pm
      Rafa Rafael
      Rafa Rafael
      Rafa Rafael
      Rafael Benitez 🎶
      RedWilly
      • Started Topic

• 7,220 posts | 781 
      Reply #2981: May 13, 2018 08:08:08 pm
      Got a chav supporting mate who came out the woodwork after they beat us.

Given him an earful today. I think the chavs are in big trouble myself, their transfer policy in last few seasons seems bizarre and I’m not sure what top manager would go near them.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,550 posts | 2253 
      Reply #2982: May 14, 2018 06:34:49 am
      Sucked in you Cu*ts, now they will be supporting us to win the CL Final so they can play in the Champs League next season. Make sure we all let their c**t supporters know that they need US!!!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,202 posts | 2361 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2983: May 14, 2018 11:19:52 am
      For a so called top team, this is about the 3rd/4th time they’ve finished outside the top 4 in the last 6 years?
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,152 posts | 93 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #2984: May 14, 2018 12:33:10 pm
      Sucked in you Cu*ts, now they will be supporting us to win the CL Final so they can play in the Champs League next season. Make sure we all let their c**t supporters know that they need US!!!!

They’re out of the CL next year mate.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,550 posts | 2253 
      Reply #2985: May 15, 2018 11:31:27 pm
      They’re out of the CL next year mate.

I thought if we win the whole thing, they take our 4th spot position and we are automatic as we are the Champions????
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,202 posts | 2361 
      Reply #2986: May 15, 2018 11:40:03 pm
      I thought if we win the whole thing, they take our 4th spot position and we are automatic as we are the Champions????

Not that I'm aware of, never been the case before when the Mancs have won it and finished in the top 4. I know if we finished 5th and won it, 5 teams from England would have been in it. But then, they are changing the rules and structure more at the moment.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,550 posts | 2253 
      Reply #2987: May 15, 2018 11:42:06 pm
      Not that I'm aware of, never been the case before when the Mancs have won it and finished in the top 4. I know if we finished 5th and won it, 5 teams from England would have been in it. But then, they are changing the rules more at the moment.

Ok must be getting confused...if that's really the case, sucked in you Chelsea cu*ts.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

P.S Now let's steal Hazard for back up  ;D    40 million + 1 should do it.  :D :D :D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 30,823 posts | 1880 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2988: May 15, 2018 11:42:59 pm
      Ok must be getting confused...if that's really the case, sucked in you Chelsea cu*ts.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They'd have to be 4th and LFC out of the top 4 for that to happen.
      Or they could win the Europa League.

So nope.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,202 posts | 2361 
      Reply #2989: May 15, 2018 11:55:40 pm

P.S Now let's steal Hazard for back up  ;D    40 million + 1 should do it.  :D :D :D

Cheslea are sh*t hole of a club. That's the only thing anyone worth knowing about them
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,397 posts | 1533 
      Reply #2990: May 16, 2018 07:21:01 am

No, you only get 4 spots for your league regardless of the winners of competitions

With us finishing in the top 4 it doesn't matter now if we win it or not, the country only get 4

Same with Atletico Madrid in the Europa this season.. they have finished top 4 so it won't drop to 5th there either..  Spain only get 4 spots too

Only changes like last year the winner finishes out of their leagues top 4

All it means is two more clubs get first round byes in the qualifying rounds for the cl next season
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,935 posts | 2203 
      Reply #2991: May 31, 2018 01:35:53 pm
      Chavs putting their new stadium plans on hold due to unfavourable financial conditions!

Translated “Owner can’t get into the country with his stolen wealth”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315033
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 20,783 posts | 1856 
      Reply #2992: May 31, 2018 01:44:47 pm
      Chavs putting their new stadium plans on hold due to unfavourable financial conditions!

Translated “Owner can’t get into the country with his stolen wealth”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315033

Allowed back in now thanks to the Israeli government giving him citizenship because he is of Jewish decent.. Wonder how Theresa May feels about that,a foreign country helping a 'Russian' oligarch bypass British laws..

I think he will sell up & move all his assets out of the UK.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,935 posts | 2203 
      Reply #2993: May 31, 2018 01:54:55 pm
      Allowed back in now thanks to the Israeli government giving him citizenship because he is of Jewish decent.. Wonder how Theresa May feels about that,a foreign country helping a 'Russian' oligarch bypass British laws..

Has he been given a working visa?

Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 20,783 posts | 1856 
      Reply #2994: May 31, 2018 02:23:21 pm
      Has he been given a working visa?

Israeli citizenship allows him to visit the UK for 6 months but he cannot work...has to apply for a working Visa..
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts |
      Reply #2995: May 31, 2018 02:43:55 pm

Great!
      Bye..bye...Chelsea.
      Good riddance!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,441 posts | 4206 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2996: May 31, 2018 03:00:36 pm
      By our own experience, when new stadium plans are shelved/'put on hold' there is only one direction of travel from that point on.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 22,865 posts | 2258 
      Reply #2997: May 31, 2018 03:09:32 pm
      surely Roman has a good record of how his hard work resulted in his "vast wealth" .....no just a big mate of Vlad.
      heimdall

• 6,422 posts | 1057 
      Reply #2998: May 31, 2018 04:27:32 pm
      Israeli citizenship allows him to visit the UK for 6 months but he cannot work...has to apply for a working Visa..

So all Israelis are allowed to be in the UK for 6 months and there is no way to block it, if true that's a bit scary.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 20,783 posts | 1856 
      Reply #2999: May 31, 2018 04:28:27 pm
      So all Israelis are allowed to be in the UK for 6 months and there is no way to block it, if true that's a bit scary.

The f**k you on about now?..

Quick Reply