Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Chelsea

Read 396922 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #3036: Dec 06, 2018 05:16:14 pm

Must win game for Chelsea at the weekend!! Or at least a draw :laugh:
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #3037: Dec 09, 2018 08:32:50 am
      For once, thanks Blueshit!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3038: Dec 09, 2018 11:59:46 pm

Is right. Now they can go back to sh*t defending and losing.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3039: Dec 13, 2018 11:45:48 pm
      Anti Semitic chants by the plastics tonight in the europa cup..

Can someone remind them that their owner who has bankrolled & bought them success over the past decade is Jewish..
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #3040: Dec 14, 2018 06:21:17 pm
      Shhhsh,they're just a bunch of loveable cockney scamps,doing it for a bit of bantz.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #3042: Jan 03, 2019 01:23:03 am
      Sarri said he isn’t control of the market and didn’t know about the Pulisic deal until yesterday. Didn’t seem overly happy about it.

Sounds familiar with that club, then Sarri will get the boot because the team isn’t performing and the boards signings are a disappointment.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #3043: Jan 03, 2019 03:04:21 am
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #3044: Jan 03, 2019 07:17:02 am
      Sarri said he isn’t control of the market and didn’t know about the Pulisic deal until yesterday. Didn’t seem overly happy about it.

Sounds familiar with that club, then Sarri will get the boot because the team isn’t performing and the boards signings are a disappointment.

Ridiculous way to run a club
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3045: Jan 03, 2019 07:37:36 am

Been successful though..
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3046: Jan 03, 2019 08:35:40 am

There really is a very ugly element in that club. They must also hate their owner I suppose or is he one of the ok Jews!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3047: Jan 03, 2019 08:36:12 am

Less and less
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3048: Jan 03, 2019 04:27:01 pm
      Chelsea have for decades had a hard core element that really shouldn't be allowed out in public under any circumstances.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3049: Jan 03, 2019 04:46:12 pm

Won the title & a Cup two seasons ago... with the strong competitive league this is, its hard to win back to back titles now..
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3050: Jan 19, 2019 07:35:58 pm
      Mind that time when Hazard was in the form of his life and the best player on planet earth.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #3051: Jan 19, 2019 07:40:12 pm
      Mind that time when Hazard was in the form of his life and the best player on planet earth.

Hahahaha, yeah!! Come back from the world cup, had 3-4 great games and I remember a lot saying he was the best in world football!

On a side note, he had a recent interview where he spoke highly of us and Anfield...I wonder.... :D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #3052: Jan 19, 2019 07:43:30 pm
      Sarri ball this, Sarri ball that. Where’s your Sarri ball now fuckers?!
      Club going into the usual meltdown, Sarri having no clue Pulisic was signing and now apparently he’s demanded Higuain but the board don’t want him. If Higuain flops, which I expect he will then Sarri will be out of a job come the summer.

Don’t get why they are so obsessed with a target man up top. Drogba was perfect for them but there’s a reason Torres, Giroud, Morata and whoever else of that mould they buy fails, the system is all wrong and Higuain will be no different.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #3053: Jan 19, 2019 08:48:26 pm
      Would still say he’s up there mate. Having a good season bar the odd game here and there - pretty sure he is second only to Salah for goal contributions, topping the assist chart. Imagine him on our left?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #3054: Jan 21, 2019 01:15:15 am
      Oh dear Sarri, he’s lost it, he’s gone in he summer I expect :D

Plays Hazard and Kante out of position, continues to play Alonso, refuses to give Hudson-Odoi a proper chance and then let’s Alonso, who by the way is a LB, play literally wherever he wanted against Arsenal. Yet he says he’s angry and the type of players he has are hard to motivate.
      All kind of ironic how he expects more, a manager who am I right in saying, has never won a trophy? He’s following after Jose in throwing his players under the bus. If his players are hard to motivate then he isn’t doing his job properly. The vast majority of that team have won the league on multiple occasions so they can’t be that bad at getting motivated, which straight away points to a lack of man management from Sarri.
      Can’t stand the bloke and this, after all the transfer rubbish regarding Pulisic and Higuaín, just shows he’s well out of his depth IMO. It’s a sh*t hole of a club, why suddenly start making enemies midway through the first season.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3055: Jan 21, 2019 04:19:57 am

Plays Hazard and Kante out of position, continues to play Alonso, refuses to give Hudson-Odoi a proper chance and then let’s Alonso, who by the way is a LB, play literally wherever he wanted against Arsenal. Yet he says he’s angry and the type of players he has are hard to motivate.
      All kind of ironic how he expects more, a manager who am I right in saying, has never won a trophy? He’s following after Jose in throwing his players under the bus. If his players are hard to motivate then he isn’t doing his job properly. The vast majority of that team have won the league on multiple occasions so they can’t be that bad at getting motivated, which straight away points to a lack of man management from Sarri.
      Can’t stand the bloke and this, after all the transfer rubbish regarding Pulisic and Higuaín, just shows he’s well out of his depth IMO. It’s a sh*t hole of a club, why suddenly start making enemies midway through the first season.

Jose to go their and get sacked by them for a 4th or is it a 3rd time.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
      TheRedPanda
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 362 posts | 82 
      Reply #3056: Jan 22, 2019 09:49:40 am
      I haven't watched much Chelsea games this season. If anyone has, can someone let me know how bad/good has Jorginho been?

I think most of the folks wanted to have him here, but I just looked at his stats, and he just has one goal and no assist.

Although he has the highest no of passes in the league but that can be a very false stat to judge a guy.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #3057: Jan 22, 2019 01:06:51 pm

You mean Chelsea might change their manager!? No way!

13 managers in 12 years since Jose’s first departure, and out of those 13 Ancelotti is the only one who really didn’t come out worse for managing there. Do Matteo won them a European Cup and cant get a job on concessions! They’ll have Fat Sam yet!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #3058: Jan 22, 2019 10:05:19 pm
      I haven't watched much Chelsea games this season. If anyone has, can someone let me know how bad/good has Jorginho been?

I think most of the folks wanted to have him here, but I just looked at his stats, and he just has one goal and no assist.

Although he has the highest no of passes in the league but that can be a very false stat to judge a guy.

Looked bang average every time I've seen him.

You mean Chelsea might change their manager!? No way!

13 managers in 12 years since Jose’s first departure, and out of those 13 Ancelotti is the only one who really didn’t come out worse for managing there. Do Matteo won them a European Cup and cant get a job on concessions! They’ll have Fat Sam yet!

They have this ridiculous ability to just press the reset button and crack on with a new manager though. Something like 12 major trophies including three titles in that 13 manager spell you mentioned.

Quick Reply