Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Chelsea

Read 396861 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #3105: Feb 25, 2019 11:24:31 am
      After what Kepa did and Sarri saying it’s just a misunderstanding, shows how spineless he is. Doubt anyone in that dressing room has any respect left for the guy, they know they run the show. He’s a dead duck.

If that tw*t of a keeper starts the next match I'd be amazed, it would be ok if he was good but one of the pens went under his body ffs, the lads got an ego just because he's the most expensive keeper in the world, yet he is not even close t being the best one.

I imagine the players and coaching staff ripped into him behind closed doors.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,601 posts | 855 
      Reply #3106: Feb 25, 2019 02:05:15 pm
      Feel sorry for Sarri. He is old school. I haven't personally heard that he has disrespected anyone.
      Its only at chelski that something like this could have happened. I don't know what Luiz was saying to kepa, but their captain azpeleta should have dragged him off.
      I dislike Terry but I honestly think he would have made kepa leave the field.
      No one should be allowed to disrespect the manager and the club this way. No one.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #3107: Feb 25, 2019 03:41:38 pm
      Feel sorry for Sarri. He is old school. I haven't personally heard that he has disrespected anyone.
      Its only at chelski that something like this could have happened. I don't know what Luiz was saying to kepa, but their captain azpeleta should have dragged him off.
      I dislike Terry but I honestly think he would have made kepa leave the field.
      No one should be allowed to disrespect the manager and the club this way. No one.

Luiz with his hand over his mouth muttering away to Kepa is another that needs binning.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3108: Feb 25, 2019 04:07:17 pm
      Luiz with his hand over his mouth muttering away to Kepa is another that needs binning.

yeah what is this crap from players these days of covering their mouths as if they are top spies or something, what a nonsense.

If I was Sarri I'd start Kepa in the next match then after 1 minute sub him off, just to make a point!
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #3109: Feb 25, 2019 04:15:27 pm
      Nah, he'd just refuse to leave the pitch again.

What surprised me is the reaction of the players. Several of them patting Kepa on the back and supporting him.

Then you have many Chelsea fans defending his actions saying it was a misunderstanding.

Yeah right.

Sarri clearly held on to the substitution so that he could replace Kepa for the penalty shoot out. Reminded me of the Euro's with Holland.

That plan would have been known before. Kepa would have known that he was going to be replaced if it went to penalties. That would be why Sarri was so furious.

Kepa ruined his tactical plans and publicly slapped his Manager in the face. If nothing is done now, Sarri should just walk away. Should have walked out the door at the Stadium.

Aside from Sarri, you had Zola there shouting the same instructions. If they can't even respect a club legend.. what chance does Sarri have?
      « Last Edit: Feb 25, 2019 04:19:28 pm by DanMann »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #3110: Feb 25, 2019 04:18:34 pm
      I can only smile imaging what Klopp's reaction would have been in that situation (not that anyone would have tested him in that way).

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3111: Feb 25, 2019 07:16:14 pm
      I can only smile imaging what Klopp's reaction would have been in that situation (not that anyone would have tested him in that way).

Sakho comes to mind.

I don’t think it matters who it is, if they behaved like that to Klopp then the chances are they would be finished here, we wouldn’t see them again. Or at least it would be a while before we did see them again.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #3112: Feb 26, 2019 12:18:52 am
      Being reported that Kepa has only been fined one weeks wages. Pretty pathetic.

Dressing room lost.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3113: Feb 26, 2019 08:23:47 am
      Being reported that Kepa has only been fined one weeks wages. Pretty pathetic.

Dressing room lost.

Only reason I can see this ( if true) is Sarri on way out after they get dumped out of Europa Cup. Pretty pointless sacking him till then as too late for another manager to change things round.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3114: Apr 16, 2019 12:31:53 pm
      They aren't rent boys anymore ?
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3115: Apr 16, 2019 06:40:26 pm

Apparently they are now home owners...
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #3116: Apr 17, 2019 07:57:08 am

Maybe not but always be cu*ts!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3117: Apr 17, 2019 08:19:10 am
      Apparently they are now home owners...

??
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3118: Apr 17, 2019 08:32:35 am

The club has basically told fans not to sing the Chelsea rent boys songs because of it's homophobic nature.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3119: Apr 22, 2019 09:19:01 pm
      Sarri adding to his fine moments this season, now saying the Chavs being in the Carabao final is a bigger achievement than our CL run because he faced us, Spurs and City. Not like we’ve faced PSG, Napoli, Bayern and now Barca I guess.

Oh, and Chelsea are currently held 2-2 with Burnley.
      RedWilly
      • Started Topic

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #3120: Apr 23, 2019 05:12:29 am
      The chav cu*ts complaining about Burnley time wasting and playing ‘anti football’. They wrote the book on it at that club, not nice when the wheel turns is it!!!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #3121: May 14, 2019 07:44:02 am
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #3122: May 14, 2019 04:18:27 pm
      Chelsea showed up at Harvard yesterday for training,wet as F**k.And it's  more of a presence in Boston than the revolution have had this year!!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3123: May 15, 2019 08:25:59 am
      Chelsea showed up at Harvard yesterday for training,wet as f**k.And it's  more of a presence in Boston than the revolution have had this year!!

I literally don't understand anything of that sentence, is "wet as F**k" good or bad? And by "more of a presence" do you mean more popular than Revolution or less?
      Plus why the F**k are Chelsea in America anyway???
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #3124: May 15, 2019 05:58:55 pm
      I literally don't understand anything of that sentence, is "wet as f**k" good or bad? And by "more of a presence" do you mean more popular than Revolution or less?
      Plus why the f**k are Chelsea in America anyway???

OK i'll bite.Chelsea f.c were at Harvard for a training session,it rained.The Revolution don't come to Boston much,even though they are the local team,a bit of a dig by me. It's for a charity game tonight against said Revolution in Foxborough,30 odd miles outside Boston.
      Kopite78
      Reply #3125: May 15, 2019 06:28:01 pm

OK i'll bite.Chelsea f.c were at Harvard for a training session,it rained.The Revolution don't come to Boston much,even though they are the local team,a bit of a dig by me. It's for a charity game tonight against said Revolution in Foxborough,30 odd miles outside Boston.

What's the revolution?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #3126: May 15, 2019 06:36:11 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3127: May 16, 2019 10:26:17 am

Ah I never even considered that you meant "wet as F**k" literally, ;D. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quick Reply