Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Chelsea

Read 396953 times
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #3174: Jul 19, 2019 04:52:40 pm
      Kawaski ?????? Wtf
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3175: Jul 19, 2019 08:32:32 pm
      Its going well Frank
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3176: Jul 19, 2019 10:26:03 pm
      Ha so they lost to a queen song and now a motor bike.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3177: Aug 11, 2019 07:01:27 pm
      Suddenly haranguing Conte and then Sarri out of the club doesn't seem such a good idea.

Nice one rentboys.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #3178: Aug 11, 2019 07:23:30 pm
      Who in their right mind starts Kante and Giroud on the bench at the expense of Abraham and any other midfielder they have.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #3179: Aug 13, 2019 02:45:41 am
      Transfer ban has made them refocus. Lampard will take heat off hierarchy, they will be slower to revolt against him, he will blood the youngsters etc. They would already be looking to when the ban is lifted. Frank will be viewed as a failed experiment and they'll get the new manager with the new transfer kitty. They would be saving money now.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,860 posts | 165 
      Reply #3180: Aug 13, 2019 02:12:09 pm
      Mid table mediocrity beckons for the plastics, time for Roman to get bored and F**k off.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #3181: Aug 13, 2019 03:21:05 pm
      So, is this the worst Chelsea team since Roman took over? I’m struggling to remember a time they’ve lined up as bad as they did at the weekend. Not one player anywhere near the bracket of top quality.

Even with the injured players, I think mid table is a realistic finish for them. When Jose got sacked they were down in the bottom half, and that was with a much better team than they have now. They are in for a long, tough season and they can probably forgot about playing European football of any sort next season.

Even without their transfer ban though, I’m genuinely struggling to think who they could realistically sign to get them competing again.

You know things are bad when they should have kept David Luiz.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3182: Aug 13, 2019 06:53:46 pm
      With Lampard to be announced as Manager this morning, just how will Chelsea move forward?

I just don't see it. He's a favourite. He's on the back of a successful season with Derby, but big enough for a big club? No. It would be like us throwing Gerrard into Liverpool.

Really is a strange decision, and how long will he last if he fails to win silver in his 1st season?

He'll probably stay manager until the ban is up then the two faced fuckers will probably go after Allegri.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #3183: Aug 14, 2019 11:14:03 am
      He'll probably stay manager until the ban is up then the two faced fuckers will probably go after Allegri.

Jose will end up back there, seems no one else wants him!
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #3184: Aug 14, 2019 12:18:47 pm
      Jose will end up back there, seems no one else wants him!

Jose taylor made for the chavs to my mind !
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3185: Aug 18, 2019 02:30:10 pm

@Kevinkiernan15

Reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2qan1jS2nQ
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #3186: Sep 14, 2019 11:19:24 pm
      Abraham looks like a proper player
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3187: Sep 14, 2019 11:36:53 pm
      Abraham looks like a proper player

Chelsea have a decent attack but shaky defence, we should be able to beat them next weekend but it's always a tough fixture.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #3188: Sep 14, 2019 11:47:17 pm
      Chelsea have a decent attack but shaky defence, we should be able to beat them next weekend but it's always a tough fixture.

Lots of youngsters being relied upon now, with a midweek game vs Valencia thrown in there too. Hopefully we perform much better than we did against them in the Super Cup. That said, as long as we get the win again then that’s the main thing.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #3189: Dec 06, 2019 04:01:54 pm
      See today reports saying their transfers ban has been cut so they will be able to buy players in the January transfer window. Looks like we will have a little bit of competition if we are looking at getting Sancho and I would expect them to flash a little cash during the winter transfer window.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #3191: Jul 24, 2020 03:30:14 pm
      I love that Lampard's little tantrum was punished by such a fantastic goal.
      Redangel

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #3192: Jul 24, 2020 08:24:52 pm
      Lampard, used to have a bit of respect for him, not any more, that foul mouthed rant showed him up for what he really is! He’s a bad loser, pure and simple, a little man whose jealousy got the better of him! No class, a total embarrassment, to himself and Chelsea FC.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #3193: Jul 24, 2020 10:23:30 pm
      Lampard, used to have a bit of respect for him, not any more, that foul mouthed rant showed him up for what he really is! He’s a bad loser, pure and simple, a little man whose jealousy got the better of him! No class, a total embarrassment, to himself and Chelsea FC.

No class and Chelsea go hand in hand so he's actually the perfect manager for them.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #3194: Jul 25, 2020 02:11:44 pm

Weren't arsed about what he was saying on the touchline. I imagine stuff like that happens quite regularly but the microphones can never pick it up (Apart from when Kenny told Wenger to "piss off" after Durk Kuyt slotted that penalty in 2011 ;D)

The thing that annoyed me about it was his crying to the media after it, whinging tw*t just needs to let it go. Embarrassing himself
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #3195: Jul 25, 2020 02:52:42 pm
      Weren't arsed about what he was saying on the touchline. I imagine stuff like that happens quite regularly but the microphones can never pick it up (Apart from when Kenny told Wenger to "piss off" after Durk Kuyt slotted that penalty in 2011 ;D)

The thing that annoyed me about it was his crying to the media after it, whinging tw*t just needs to let it go. Embarrassing himself

Agree mate, I think Jürgen said as much - things happen within games and sometimes people lose their cool, but after the final whistle it's done and there's no more talking. Unfortunately for Frank he not only looked a bit of a tit swearing in the first place, he also comes across as a moaner complaining after the game.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3196: Jul 25, 2020 03:30:10 pm
      Agree mate, I think Jürgen said as much - things happen within games and sometimes people lose their cool, but after the final whistle it's done and there's no more talking. Unfortunately for Frank he not only looked a bit of a tit swearing in the first place, he also comes across as a moaner complaining after the game.

Initially I wanted Man Utd to be the club that missed out on CL, but now I want Chelsea to not only miss out on CL but also Arsenal to beat them in the FA Cup final

Quick Reply