Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Ticket Info :- Reserves v's Aston Villa Reserves 7/5/08 7.45pm kick-off

Read 5996 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Ticket Info :- Reserves v's Aston Villa Reserves 7/5/08 7.45pm kick-off
      Apr 18, 2008 01:45:10 pm
      Liverpool Football Club would like to announce the following selling arrangements for our Barclays Premier Reserve League Play-Off Final at Anfield (07/05/08). 
      Barclays Premier Reserve League Play-Off Final
      Liverpool v Winners of Southern Division

To be played at Anfield
      on Wednesday 7th May 2008
      Kick off 7.45pm

Tickets for the above fixture will be available in the Kop Grandstand, Main Stand and the Centenary Lower Stand.

Tickets purchased in advance are priced as follows;-

Adults £5
      Under 16 £2
      Over 65’s £2

Wheelchair £3.50
      Visually Impaired £3.50

Please Note: Tickets purchased at the Turnstiles on the day of the match will be priced as follows:- Turnstiles will open at 6.15pm.

Adults £10
      Under 16 £5
      Over 65’s £5

Adult/Child Combination tickets can be purchased at a maximum ratio of 1:6.

Selling Arrangements

Tickets will be available from the Ticket Office from Wednesday 23 April 2008 and on the credit card booking line 0844 844 0844. Tickets purchased on the credit card booking line will not be subject to a 50p per ticket booking fee for this game.

Adult tickets will be available to purchase online from Wednesday 23 April 2008 to supporters holding a Fan Card and unique password.

It is recommended that supporters purchase tickets in advance of this fixture.

As this game is a Final and outside of the normal Reserve League fixture list, Season Ticket Holders, PTS Members and OLSC Members will not on this occasion be entitled to free admission.

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm
      Saturday – Sunday 9.15am – 1.00pm

Please note telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday – Friday, and during normal hours Saturday – Sunday.

The Stanley Car Park will be open on the evening of the game with entry for supporters being on a strict first come, first served basis. Vehicles will, subject to availability be charged a fee of £3.00 upon entering the car park.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008 11:25:25 pm by mrtommo »
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,360 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Ticket Info :- Reserves v's Southern Division Champs 7/5/08 7.45pm kick-off
      Reply #1: Apr 18, 2008 08:02:23 pm
      I would like to think that them kinda prices will attract a crowd of at least 25 thousand in. I truly believe we have some outstanding young talent in that side who are worthy of the Anfield regulars going to see
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: Ticket Info :- Reserves v's Southern Division Champs 7/5/08 7.45pm kick-off
      Reply #2: Apr 23, 2008 05:25:13 pm
      Liverpool Reserves will meet Aston Villa in the North v South play-off final at Anfield on Wednesday, May 7. 
      Gary Ablett's side won the Barclays Premier Reserve League North title and Villa won the Southern section.

Villa's second string are managed by former Anfield double winner Kevin MacDonald and another ex-red Patrik Berger could feature against Liverpool.

The match will kick-off at 7.45pm and it has to be decided on the night. In the event of a draw after normal time a penalty shoot-out will take place.

Tickets for the Main Stand, Kop and Centenary Stand Lower section are now on sale from the ticket office at the above advance prices.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Re: Ticket Info :- Reserves v's Aston Villa Reserves 7/5/08 7.45pm kick-off
      Reply #3: Apr 23, 2008 07:24:22 pm
      The date of this may encourage Rafa to field a few ressies v Birmingham this weekend. As our PL game after that is Man City and thats on 4th May. No dougt the likes of Nemeth and Plessis will want to play in the final on 7th May.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #4: Apr 25, 2008 07:37:13 am
      The date of this may encourage Rafa to field a few ressies v Birmingham this weekend. As our PL game after that is Man City and thats on 4th May. No dougt the likes of Nemeth and Plessis will want to play in the final on 7th May.

Good point.  I'd like to see Nemeth given a first team run out.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Apr 25, 2008 02:21:14 pm
      Thing is though, if that was the case, surely a few of them would have been absent from the reserve squad last night in Crosby? The only regular reserve player who was absent last night was Plessis. And he's already featured in a league game for the first team this season. So it might be likely he's going to be the only one who we might see line up against brum tomorrow.

Shame though. I would like to see Nemeth, Insua and even Spearing get some time on the pitch for the first team before the season is out. They thoroughly deserve it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #6: Apr 26, 2008 10:10:38 pm
      Thing is though, if that was the case, surely a few of them would have been absent from the reserve squad last night in Crosby? The only regular reserve player who was absent last night was Plessis. And he's already featured in a league game for the first team this season. So it might be likely he's going to be the only one who we might see line up against brum tomorrow.

Shame though. I would like to see Nemeth, Insua and even Spearing get some time on the pitch for the first team before the season is out. They thoroughly deserve it.

Good predicting there RK.  You can, officially, have my Columbo coat.

For one day.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #7: Apr 29, 2008 05:06:00 pm
      OK Help !!!!!!!!!!

I've been ringing all afternoon to the ticket office trying to get a ticket for this match :(

Guess what I can't get through ::)

The thing is, every time I ring it costs me, question is, do I keep trying to ring and get a ticket which only costs £5.00 in advance, or pay at the gate on the day costing £10.00.

I will probably end up paying more than £5.00 in phone calls anyway  :f_steam:

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated  ;D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #8: Apr 29, 2008 08:04:29 pm
      why dont you buy one on line they dont seem to be charging a booking fee
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #9: May 02, 2008 04:00:50 pm
      lets hope this match will be good game cant wait
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #10: May 06, 2008 04:18:03 pm
      Might be coming down for this. Depending on what time I can get off college and get the train down there by.

Quick Reply