Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 30th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W2 D1 L1

Matches, Goal's, and all that other stuff thats on our minds

Read 1029 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Oct 15, 2006 10:57:25 am
      Anyone spotted the problem?

What do the trainers try to teach us?

I'm sick of this squad rotation. Player's arn't getting enough time to gel with each other.

Maybe the trainers should have more shooting and attacking training methods?

I don't know the answer.

Like only yesterday, I was walking with a few of my mate's to go for a kick-about. One of me mates was checking the scores, and before he said the Liverpool score... I knew what was coming.

Liverpool 0 - 1 Blackburn

Well in Craig for bringing it back, but by going by Rafa, The Radio... Pundits etc. We should of netted more.

I know everyone is feeling the way I feel right now, because simply we have a good squad. But we are just not performing to the highest level. This year we won't win the League. I think Utd or Arsenal will win it because they are the teams to watch.

I have a lot of love for the club. But its getting to the point were I'm getting used to us not performing, getting walked over by no body's like Blackburn for instance. We have United next week.

At United, I just hope we get the kick up the arse that we need. Bag a few goals from the start and continue to attack their defenders. So come on Rafa, show us what our beloved club needs.
      stev_17
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Reply #1: Oct 16, 2006 09:36:27 am
      ur right court _lfc...i to am sick and tired of getting angry every time i watch liverpool's games..... majority of liverpool's games i have been on the edge of my lounge getting pissed off at how liverpool are performing there has only been a few times where i have been able to sit into my lounge and just sit back and enjoy IE newcastle and tottenham other wise i usually find myself frustrated and angry..... but i know what liverpool are capable of and ill be sticking by them through thick and thin no matter what they do.

Quick Reply