Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Well Played Lads we are proud of you

Read 2909 times
      indonesian-reds
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      • kopite for life!
      Re: Well Played Lads we are proud of you
      Reply #23: May 02, 2008 09:55:47 am
      from distance, i'll support the reds till i die! this is the greatest club ever, played with braveheart n gentle!

ynwa! forever!
      Thunderlara
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 107 posts |
      Reply #24: May 02, 2008 10:18:55 am
      While the Mancs and Chelski rub into our faces quickly that they made the final, little do they realise the contradiction in their remarks. Not long ago, they were claiming that the CL means nothing compared to the Prem. All our success was envied by all and they were eager to match it. Liverpool supporters, in all confidence, never went to the extent of some Chelski and Manc fans did when they reached the final. Liverpool are the biggest force in Europe to come out of England since the turn of the century and while there has been no success in the domestic league, we are still a target to all clubs due to our European success.

No shame in our performance, no shame in not making the finals because we are Liverpool, the greatest club of all and always will be. Let them fight it out for the CL but when Liverpool rule England and Europe, it will make all the sh*t we cop well worth it.

You are absolutely right. I agree with every word. Well said!
      No shame, just pride
      fudge
      • On Trial

• 3 posts | -1 
      Reply #25: May 03, 2008 10:02:33 am
      we are still the best and most successful club in England we will be back stronger than ever
      next season well done 2 the lads i am proud 2 support a team that have won it five times 

Quick Reply