Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

Player Ratings 07-08

Read 2778 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Player Ratings 07-08
      Reply #23: May 16, 2008 05:59:27 pm
      Some may be Ayrton mate, but I stand by the Voronin and Kewell assessments without waivering at all ;D

In full agreement with you there Glenbuck, and the Charlie one as well  ;) :lmao: :lmao:
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #24: May 16, 2008 06:12:22 pm
      Some may be Ayrton mate, but i stand by the Voronin and Kewell assessments without waivering at all ;D

Nope, they were part of the home truths! ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #25: May 16, 2008 10:09:58 pm
      Player of the season!:

Well I think its pretty obvious who is player of the season.....El Nino. What a seaon he has had, he has terrorised and struck fear into defenders and keepers. people talk about ronaldo's amazing goal record and yes 41 goals is good even though it pains me to say it, but what people dont realise is that torres has infact scored more than ronaldo in open play. There are no words to describe how great he has been this season, the only way you can see is by watching pratically every game he has played and every goal he has scored. He has brought a new dimension to not only the team but english football. Cant wait to see him in action next season!

Torres                    Ronaldo

open play:             33                                                    30

Penalties:             0/0                                                   6/8

Freekicks:               0                                                     5

Mins on pitch:      2546-(league)                                    2749-(league) + (more f.a cup, and champo league)
                                                 +  (less f.a cup, and champo
                                                  League {injury and rested} )

Worst player of the season!:

Voronin doesnt deserve a rating he is so bad, he looks like a tramp and he plays like a tramp and he probaly smells like a tramp! shevchenko is a load of bollocks too so there is a lesson to learnt.........NEVER SIGN ANYONE FROM THE UKRAINE!
      Maybe someone will sign him if we have his name changed, nationality changed, cut that bloody ponytail off and made him lose a bit of weight.................. never going to happen :( at this rate we will have him until the end of his contract, what was rafa thinking giving him such a long contract???  he will probably become the 1st player in the history of football where the team who owns him have paid another team to sign him  :o

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008 10:12:19 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      kopkiwi
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 555 posts | -6 
      Reply #26: May 17, 2008 01:25:40 am
      Doesn't concede that many ... hence golden glove x 3 (or is it six if in pairs??!!)

What would Nando need to do exactly to get a 10 in your books lad?

Damn it I copied the original post and didn't change it. Believe you me it's meant to say 10.

But to answer your question, score more away from home...
      lfcreds27
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 138 posts | -5 
      Reply #27: May 17, 2008 08:43:28 am
      my bad, i've put Torres as a 9, he's definately a 10 because he hasn't done anything wrong this season.

I may have overated players like Leto,Kewell,Riise,etc. but they must have done a few things right over thee course of the season so deserve more than 2,3

Quick Reply